Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1521141 times)

Offline Smt76

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #6255 on: May 20, 2023, 04:31:36 PM »
Hi everyone,
I have my first reading with Yona tomorrow. Is there a certain way she reads? Should I tell her my main questions upfront or just let her do the reading? Thanks so much

Offline user5942

« Reply #6256 on: May 21, 2023, 04:18:44 PM »
Do not ask any questions.

She may ask you what area of concerns you have but keep it general like asking if she could focus on career or love.

Don’t give her any information, just let her read - be as silent as possible.

Write down what she says or record it. You’ll want to look back on it later!

Offline wastedlove

« Reply #6257 on: May 21, 2023, 09:41:11 PM »
No I’m not saying this will not happen. I’m saying this is vague and general. I am a adult. I look for property, I take trips, I have disagreements with people, I take classes etc. All of this has happened to me and will happen because I’m an adult.

It’s not like it was specific I.e I will take a trip to Hawaii, I will take a class for cooking, I will argue with my mom about my sister. Etc.. it was just general and vague.

I’m wise and smart enough not to wait on any predictions and definitely not silly enough to wait years for a prediction. I’m not some Naïve teenage that you can just tell anything to.  No reader could never make me wait yearsss for a prediction. I don’t have that much faith in a stranger like that. But if she works for people that’s awesome! Just sharing my experience.

agree now looking back at my reading with her, I can say most of the predictions are not even important. they are everyday interaction or my emotions but even those have not happened. I only had 2 readings with her and one was the top up. I never went back and this was 4 years ago. she was right about how I felt at the moment but nothing beyond that . also for the price she charges it is not worth it at all and in my top up she struggled with reafing the cards and she was not really sure of what she picked.

it's funny how some people in this thread are constantly posting just to say once again that her predictions haven't happened. Even more so than the ones that come back to report what actually did happen. If she didn't work for you guys it's fine, just report it and move on with your lives. I was trying to browse this thread to see people who reported things that happened and I kept seeing the same users again and again whining that nothing happened. It's annoying.

Oh and by the way a prediction from 2018 happened last month. She told me I'd have some financial loss scheduling a trip because later on, I'd have to change my flight due to some unexpected change of plans. And yes, in April I learned I'd have a work interview next week and I had to reschedule my trip to Europe.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2023, 09:47:51 PM by wastedlove »

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #6258 on: May 25, 2023, 03:28:51 AM »
Hi, I’m so happy to be here. I have been reading these threads for several months and haven’t had access until now so thank you to whomever approved me.

After reading a lot of the commentary on Yona I had to try her for myself. I promise to always give my absolute truth on here and will try to remain as unbiased as I possibly can. I was very impressed with her. Trying to keep this concise….
My experience:
-she is very heavily tarot; I didn’t really know that going into my reading so just something to keep in mind. If you’re not into tarot readings I would not talk to her.
-she just sort of rolls with what she sees with the cards and warned me (fairly) to stop her and ask questions because she will read cards as she sees things unfold rather than just stick to a topic and then move on. So she said that it’s important to cut her off if you need clarity because if you wait until the end she will have moved on to another topic and won’t know how to answer it
-in her own words. “I stand by my predictions but am rubbish at timelines.” So I would avoid assuming things Will completely fall into place exactly as she’s read the cards
-she gained my trust by immediately jumping into the here and now for me and accurately described my work situation, my boss, things he had specifically said to me recently and also my exact feelings about them. She also accurately described the guy I’ve been interested in and my exact thoughts about him. I mean so specifically that there is absolutely no way that could have been uncovered or cold read
-she accurately and with the correct timeline told me I’d be receiving two job offers in the next few months (my reading was in Jan and I had two job offers in March).
-she described which job offer I’d take and I did
-she jumped around quite a bit going from career to love life so sometimes I had to clarify if she was referring to the guy I liked or my boss.
-she said I’d be looking at property. At the time of my reading I was considering finding a new place to live but not seriously so I can’t say she was spot on here. She said it wasn’t that soon but did also ask me if that surprised me. *note, she asked me, “does that surprise you?” Quite a bit. I thought that was a bit of a negative because that feels like a cold read type of question to get my thoughts and get me to open up so I’d say that was a negative aspect for me. I’m also not looking at property right now and don’t really have any immediate plans to but who knows? Things could change.
-she seemed to have been very accurate about timing between what was unfolding in my career, then love life and back to career and I can say so far she’s very accurate with those timelines.
-I’m not so sure if she’ll be correct with regard to me and the guy and how that will unfold. I will have to let some time pass to see but I will be back and will update either way.
-I referred her to a friend so I’ll share what I can about that (if my friend is comfortable) and let you know how that went.

For now I’m allowing more time to pass before I book another reading with her but as someone who has gotten many readings over the last 20 years or so I’d say she’s way up there in terms of accuracy. And it takes a lot to impress me.

Offline Tiqo111

« Reply #6259 on: June 10, 2023, 10:37:07 PM »
Where can I read with Yona and does anyone recommend her strongly ? I’ve read with a lot on psychic source and CP. no one is accurate
« Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 12:06:54 AM by Tiqo111 »

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #6260 on: June 11, 2023, 03:04:07 AM »
She has her own website, just Google Yona Farrell. I don’t believe she’s on any of the online platforms

Offline user5942

« Reply #6261 on: June 11, 2023, 04:19:07 PM »
She has given me predictions that came true word for word, which is pretty cool. HOWEVER, if you’re someone who is looking for answers regarding current situations or people in your life, she may not be the reader for you. She gives predictions on what she sees in the cards and flashes of images from the crystal ball. If you ask questions, more than likely your reading won’t be as accurate- best to let her do her thing and tell you what she picks up. Someone said the first reading with Yona is like a movie trailer with the predictions being the highlights over months and years- best analogy I’ve seen.

Offline saxenaniks

« Reply #6262 on: June 14, 2023, 12:46:55 PM »
I did a reading with Yona two days back.
She picked up on the present REALLY well - decoded exactly what's going on in my career, and in my love life.
I asked her questions, didn't keep it general but she was able to answer pretty much everything.

And I had a blast talking to her! She's funny, warm and lovely.

I will update if the predictions come to pass.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #6263 on: June 14, 2023, 06:04:02 PM »
I asked her specific questions about my career and what would happen and she was correct for me as they have already come to pass. At the time I was at one company and wasn’t sure if I would get a promotion or not as my annual review was coming up. I also wanted to know if I should stay there or move on and look elsewhere. She correctly predicted that I would not get a promotion at my review. That I would have two job offers on the table at the same time and she was also correct about the one I would take. In regards to love life she was correct so far about what was to come between me and my POI, that I’d be in a period of waiting again and exactly how our conversation would go the next time I saw him and that all happened. So I would say ask her or anyone you trust whatever you’d like to but just know that even the best, strongest psychics and intuitives can and have been wrong. Have to take it all with a grain of salt.

Offline saxenaniks

« Reply #6264 on: June 15, 2023, 12:59:28 PM »
Is it strange that she saw me and my POI meet - and it’s a life changing event and then we celebrate and she still sees him in my life for the next 6 months but yesterday me and him had a huge fight and I’m not sure what’s happening anymore?
How accurate has she been in terms of love predictions?

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #6265 on: June 15, 2023, 01:54:31 PM »
I haven’t been on here in a while but responding to the above post ^^^

Her readings between two years have literally flipped for me. Including how she described my poi.

She was correct on reconnection, incorrect on how we would reconnect:

But her readings have literally changed on him
Between 2021-2023

The 2021 read she gave me an outcome to our situation and last few reads she said she couldn’t get an outcome and it would be my choice

Makes no sense that it’s not consistent and honestly disappointing.

So right now poi is super distant with me like extremely and from what’s happening it sounds similar to my 2021 read but also October 2022 read (but the were both different in WHY he was acting like this in the way she described so I don’t know which one it is and the reason for the distance)

But my April 2022 read was really positive with him and that positive prediction has not happened. She gave me all these time markers for travel but I’ve been traveling like a lot so it’s like hard to tell.

Just wanted to mention this

So honestly I don’t know. Lol

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #6266 on: June 15, 2023, 01:56:20 PM »
Is it strange that she saw me and my POI meet - and it’s a life changing event and then we celebrate and she still sees him in my life for the next 6 months but yesterday me and him had a huge fight and I’m not sure what’s happening anymore?
How accurate has she been in terms of love predictions?

LiterLly don’t hold your breathe

2021 read she said when me and poi meet again face to face he would want partnership
October 2022 and March 2023 read she said the next time we meet face to face it would be a tower moment

SO I DONT KNOW

Idk how this flipped within two years but we have yet to meet face to face only talked about it but like I said he is sooooo distant from me right now. Like complete silence

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #6267 on: June 15, 2023, 02:03:01 PM »
Also, idc if the yona cult hates me for this but it’s also been reported that yona can’t read cards correctly.

She’s stated that her cards are never wrong but the way she interprets them are usually wrong

Idk how the 8 of wands can relate to face to face interaction honestly

Offline user5942

« Reply #6268 on: June 15, 2023, 05:01:41 PM »
The only time I’ve interjected in my readings with her was when she asked me which area of my life confuses me the most…I had to respond to her then lol but I just answered her generally and said “love life”.

I am so sorry to hear that…all her predictions for me have been consistent and she hasn’t flip flopped

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #6269 on: June 15, 2023, 06:41:44 PM »
Admittedly I’ve only spoken to her once so will let you all know what she says if/when I read with her again. My reading was in January so I’m letting some time pass first. When readers flip flop that is so rough and confusing though. Sorry to hear that.