Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541776 times)

Offline divine wishes

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2014, 05:19:36 PM »
i agree with truth...her general readings tend to cover all bases.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2014, 12:08:10 AM »
 8)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:09:17 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2014, 01:17:28 AM »
eeer... stupid time zone mixed up... i completely missed her call by a hair.  Hopefully she's kind enough to re-schedule with me.  I read that disclaimer on her site about missing calls and will still treat it as a charged call so i'm kinda panicking... emailed her back to apologize for the mix up but hopefully we can re-schedule :(

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #63 on: August 18, 2014, 04:07:59 PM »
It was me sunandmoon!!!! Lol

My last reading will be with Yona and then that's it. For like the 5th time this year, i cancelled and have my CP account refunded. I don't even have the urge to talk to Tallulah again which was the reason i reopen CP account. I don't even want to talk to Gaylene anymore. What's the point!? I felt so stupid reading with Vicki Joy and Abrielle for old time's sake. It's true that the CP readers all like to tell pretty stories and yes, i find that if you give them DOB the readings tends to be similar cuz you are at a certain cosmic cycle of some sorts.

I am really excited to read with Yona. But i'm more excited to see my vacation funds grow. Honestly, transfer monies to a savings account even if ur taking monies from credit cuz at least you cam control where it's going and you can transfer back. It will amaze you how much you really spent ...

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #64 on: August 18, 2014, 04:50:30 PM »
It is amazing not to see my cc growing and the checking in the red all the time. That feeling of panic when I'd log into my chase account and it had this great little chart that says "If you continue to make minimum payments, you'll be completely paid off in 40 years!" YIKES

I opened up a Keen account last week as I really wanted a general reading from Queenofcups18 and she got great reviews for that, but she blocked me so I'm not going down that route.I think it makes it too easy when our cards are linked to a service, all you have to do is say "add money" in the call and you continue on. The couple I've done, it's a flat fee for a certain amount of minutes - they may be generous and give more, or not, but it's their call. The soulmate lady - she normally does an hour and we petered out at 30 minutes so I just let it go (and she priced accordingly). I'm not looking for a friend or someone to reassure me, so I don't feel the need to keep them on the phone asking questions. 

I'm surprised CP is refunding you! That was the only place that gave me a hard time. I lost about $25 that was sitting in my account when I closed it.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #65 on: August 18, 2014, 09:28:52 PM »
Yeah... I'm surprised they refund me too as i had JUST added $70 on there minutes ago but had am epiphany and said 'screw it! Aint gonna change a thing right now so why bother talking to the same people about the same topic!!?' So yeah, Yona's my last.  Honestly, the private site ones are more reasonably priced. The ones on CP above $5.50 just doesnt make sense and for what? Passed predictions and life coaching? A professionally licensed therapist is cheaper than that. Even lawyers don't make that much monies!!!

I'm just at the point where i hv zero motivation for readings now....

Offline Skylizard

« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2014, 05:35:46 PM »
I've got a reading scheduled with her tomorrow via Skype. I'll post my reviews once it's done. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she's as legit as others have  said.

Offline Skylizard

« Reply #67 on: September 04, 2014, 03:01:20 PM »
Just had my reading with Yona. I can't really speak to her accuracy since her predictions are for later this year (nov-dec range). I'll just have to remember to post later on if they do pan out. Fingers crossed :)

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #68 on: September 08, 2014, 11:36:21 PM »
I read with Yona twice - but she was not happy with the connection either time and refunded me. Said my energy was too strong - when she tried the crystal the first time she said it looked like there was a party in there.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #69 on: September 09, 2014, 01:22:41 AM »
Yep! I was pretty disappointed. She came up with similar things about conflict in my life both times, but never got what she felt was anything concrete. She couldn't say what the conflict was. The second time she didn't use the crystal, but tried two decks and multiple shuffles. I had asked for a general reading.

She also saw a lot of orbs in the crystal and said that sometimes represents animals that had passed.

Offline tammyp

« Reply #70 on: September 20, 2014, 07:27:41 PM »
Hi all!  I haven't checked in in awhile but, I just want to say that every single thing she told me has happened. Two contact predictions from two different people, yep. Saw me teaching a class at work, yep. Saw a man with black hair and blue eyes coming into my life, yep. Kept seeing a man in a blue shirt, he just wouldn't go away. Well, while on vacation, I had a drink with one of the contact guys, whom i haven't seen in two years and guess what? Yep, he had on a blue shirt!

I have paid for another reading but haven't been able to schedule it yet.  Anxious to see what she says this time.

So, so impressed with her.

Offline kittykato27

« Reply #71 on: September 21, 2014, 03:17:07 AM »
@Tammyp

Just curious, did all of the things happen within the time frame that Yona gave you?  Also, I saw from Yona's site that she's on vacation this week, so you might have to wait a few days to schedule a reading.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #72 on: September 21, 2014, 03:48:29 AM »
I had the same experience with yona. Everything happened as she said it would. I did not ask her anything. I asked her for a general reading, and she picked up on my primary concern immediately. I would not ask her anything specific and allow her to tell you what she gets on her own. I have a reading with her scheduled for Friday. It will only be my second reading with her because my first reading in April provided me with enough details to carry me through all these months. I'll provide an update after my follow up with her.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #73 on: September 21, 2014, 04:19:46 AM »
I had the same experience with yona. Everything happened as she said it would. I did not ask her anything. I asked her for a general reading, and she picked up on my primary concern immediately. I would not ask her anything specific and allow her to tell you what she gets on her own. I have a reading with her scheduled for Friday. It will only be my second reading with her because my first reading in April provided me with enough details to carry me through all these months. I'll provide an update after my follow up with her.

She sounds like a quality reader long-term. I'm going to schedule a read with her ASAP. Any tips for asking questions? Keep it vague or specific?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #74 on: September 21, 2014, 04:33:29 AM »
 :-*
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:12:01 PM by tellmewhy »