Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1521673 times)

Offline Zee

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2013, 12:19:47 AM »
I've already said it wasn't meant the way she took it. I've already said....already said...already said...

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2013, 01:52:55 AM »
i know. i said it so they could see others felt the same way and read it the same way. sometimes when people get called out or talked to rudely their friends stand up for them.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2013, 01:55:27 AM »
I am only responsible for what I say, not how it's understood.

Then why am I not afforded the same laxity? Are you the only one deemed worthy of such latitude?

Hope you are feeling better once your little friend has past

Wow. Spoken like a true feminist. You must be a totem of empowerment to the women in your life. Goodness forbid a person might have issue with someone being judgmental of them. Nope, I must just be on my period because otherwise YOU would have to be responsible for your unwarranted critique.

1) I never asked for an opinion, although she is free to give it. I believe she was just responding to a previous post, totally cool to do

She told me she was getting a lot of information, but that the information was complicated and it would take her a minute to interpret the cards (has anyone gotten this before)?  Just trying to see if it’s a repetitive comment

You point blank asked a question/opinion here hence my response directly to you.

4) Diva has been a fabulous! Contributor! to this board and that is why I was responding to her, so she doesn't leave. She is tops in my book. What would TPR be without her?  I'm sure if all the regulars chime in, she will come back. This is more her board than mine, so it's only fitting.

Your off handed remarks are arrogant and patronizing. To all other members, I have never claimed anything as mine and have always tried to be community minded in regards to this forum. I am not perfect. I simply pointed out that I did not need a lesson in grammar and that I had been here long enough that I need not be “schooled” in some individual's self-proclaimed criterion for posting.

5) Her behavior was so fierce, it seemed a tad overboard, so I was just hoping she would calm down and not take it to heart. I certainly didn't mean any disrespect towards her, nor anyone of the tremendous posters I've encountered here.

Fierce? Hardly. But I also won't be bullied by someone just because I will not conform to their requests. Whether disrespect was meant or not, a simple PM to me asking me to re-write my posts in a simpler form for you to understand would have sufficed.

Diva's blowup has nothing to do with me. She is having issues outside of this board, that perhaps neither of us are aware of. I did not take her comments personally nor should she take mine the same way.

Are you the psychic now? Should we all have been calling you this whole time? What's your rate? I mean, you know so much about me that I feel like we're really connecting. REALITY: not having issues outside of this board. Everything is hunky dory as can be and I am A-Ok! Not on my period or anything! My “blowup”, as you'd like to call it, had everything to do with you and you alone. I took it personally because it was a critique of ME by YOU.

How much of the public do you think read these posts (besides, it has been made private now). Forgot that one too huh?

It is you that is mistaken. This forum is public.

...Let the sunshine in....

Your veiled attempts to seem altruistic are pathetic at best. Every reply you have written has oozed contempt and even your “kindnesses” are cheeky and disdainful. IF you were truly more concerned with my state-of-mind or my hormonal cycle, and honestly meant no harm, then a polite apology would have been appropriate instead of cloaking your appraisal of me and others with false interest. It will never cease to amaze me the audacity and outright lack of brevity the anonymity of a computer screen allows the individual.

To everyone else, sorry for defending myself but I am truly fed up with the pettiness and triviality some bring to the table. We are all powerful intelligent women and do not deserve to have our differences or opposing opinions written off as being “hormonal or having issues”. To think this way is a detriment to yourself. Cheers!

Offline Zee

« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2013, 02:04:11 AM »
For the love of god, are you done and have you told me off to the best of your abilities?

...Just to be clear. I asked a question, not an opinion (there is a difference), but I won't keep fueling your fires. You're hot enough for the world, as it is.

Oh, and welcome back Diva.  So glad you've gotten everything off your chest and we can all be strong and powerful women, at least enough to move on.

Thank you kindly!

You held me down, but I got up
Already brushing off the dust
You hear my voice, you hear that sound
Like thunder gonna shake the ground

I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire
Cause I am a champion and you’re gonna hear me roar!!

« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 02:14:39 AM by Zee »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2013, 02:18:12 AM »
how can any of you guys hold a relationship if you keep fighting like this?

Offline melancholia

« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2013, 07:53:20 AM »
how can any of you guys hold a relationship if you keep fighting like this?

That really wasn't necessary.  I'm not sure what inspired this post, but I think it might be best for everyone to just leave it be and not fuel the fire any further, please. 

Offline bstalling

« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2013, 09:47:23 PM »
I'm honestly sensing a lot of misplaced aggression...nothing to be ashamed off though. If everyone told their exes off as shown in this thread, maybe our lives would be a little more balanced. Calling out BS when it is first sensed really works wonders.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 09:50:06 PM by bstalling »

Offline melancholia

« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2013, 10:14:50 PM »
I'm honestly sensing a lot of misplaced aggression...nothing to be ashamed off though. If everyone told their exes off as shown in this thread, maybe our lives would be a little more balanced. Calling out BS when it is first sensed really works wonders.

I'll sometimes tell my boyfriend off...when I'm alone in my car and he can't hear me.  Does that count?

(Or does that just make me crazy?   :-[ )

Offline bstalling

« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2013, 12:29:15 AM »

I'll sometimes tell my boyfriend off...when I'm alone in my car and he can't hear me.  Does that count?

(Or does that just make me crazy?   :-[ )

LOL..maybe just a tad crazy. You are half way there though. It seems like most of us can't give very good verbal tongue lashings spontaneously. Actually, I think I should spend my money getting lessons on that than getting any more readings. LOL

Offline lioness79

« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2013, 06:19:42 AM »
Stalling, tongue lashings are my specialty. i can offer you lessons, at a cost  8)

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2013, 05:17:24 PM »
Wanted to bump up this reader and ask if anyone has found her to be correct, I know some were waiting on predictions.

Offline sheepy

« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2013, 08:42:59 AM »
never tried her myself but she is highly recommended in another psychic reviews forum, one of the top 4 favorites.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2014, 04:15:20 PM »
Well, what a breath of fresh air! 

Let me say that I have read with numerous tarot card readers in my psychic journey, but Yona Farrell emerged this morning as the reader that provided me with the reading that made the most sense and one from which I left with the greatest sense of comfort in what was given. 

In my attempt not to guide the reader, I asked for a general reading and gave nothing more to her than my age.  From there she pulled the cards and created a spread that presented the current state of various aspects of my life.  From there she went on to read each and every card, even adding the "energy" she sensed from the cards.  She described that my cards are very active and the first cards that appeared were as she shared matters that are of immediate interest.

A second spread provided more clarity into some of the situations of the first spread.  Those cards that appeared in the second spread were matters that would still need time to play out.  Some that were in the first spread that did not show in the second indicated that those matters would have been resolved.  I can say without a shadow of a doubt that she was absolutely spot on with this.  After the last spread she gazed into the crystals for more information.  She described my location and the stance of the players in my reading.

Yona spent way more time than that which I purchased to get through the cards.  I purchased a half hour reading and we were on Skype for 58 minutes.  She only logged off because she had another appointment.  This woman is definitely interested in her clients welfare.  She knows the tarot inside and out and is very articulate. She is thorough and gets quite a lot of detail that makes it clear that the persons and situations that are presented in the reading are the people and situations that you and only you know they are. Yona is first to declare that she does not know the characters and circumstances that she sees in the cards, yet I did not get the idea that she tries to draw conclusions where she does not have adequate  information.

This woman knows her craft. Don't underestimate her abilities.  If you have not had a successful read with her, I would not dismiss her.  Perhaps it was not the right time.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2014, 07:48:30 PM »
Yes she was using crystals - but not for the whole reading.  It was done towards the end.  I am not sure is she was scrying or using lithomancy, but she certainly consulted the crystals for affirmation of the tarot reading.
Bark i agree with you but when you say crystal ball , was she actually looking into crystal? i paid for 30mins with crystal but i think i only got two spread done. but she was great and i think i would be reading with her 3* a year

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2014, 09:18:23 PM »
I will say this, after that tarot reading, I can see that reading the cards is not for the layperson - or if unskilled people read the cards, there's no wonder they don't get the same outcome.  The sequence of the cards definitely seems to have an influence over its meaning, and in Yona's reading she suggested to me that she gauges timing based upon which point in the spread the card comes up.  I'd never heard that before, but I am not questioning it, it was a really great reading in every sense!  ;D