Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1540491 times)

Offline lanlingyu

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3660 on: February 08, 2020, 10:26:29 PM »
I’m very sorry cat lover!

I know how devastating that could be. Did yona mention “commitment” “committed relationship” or “10 of cups”. I’m no yona expert as well but I’ve heard this what she usually says when involving an actual exclusive relationship.

Partnership could just be like an ongoing connection or co-parenting as maggs has stated. Yona is an old time fortune teller so I feel often her language gets mixed up and we think it’s something else when it’s not. Either way I’m very sorry! I know it must hurt :( but if you could tell us the card maybe we could help some more.

Sending you positive vibes. Xoxo 

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #3661 on: February 08, 2020, 11:16:17 PM »
I found the following terms

"10 of cups in the house card"
"10 of cups central"
"10 of cups crossing"
"there is 10 of cups"

What I had was "10 of cups as the outcome card".

I found about 4 people here on this forum who got 10 of cups pulled by Yona during their readings at some point.  But I don't wish to repost their post due to respect of other's privacy.  I guess it depends on how the card was pulled. 

Lovefash67

« Reply #3662 on: February 09, 2020, 01:38:35 AM »
One of Yona’s predictions occurred she said after I cut poi off there will be an apology and explanation these things happened  and she said shortly after we will meet up and we will he pleased to see each other and he won’t argue or anything .Poi came to see me today we hung out and just talked before he left he expressed that he was happy that he got to see me and when he got home he texted me that he got home safe and that it was nice to see me .

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3663 on: February 09, 2020, 07:53:11 PM »
One of Yona’s predictions occurred she said after I cut poi off there will be an apology and explanation these things happened  and she said shortly after we will meet up and we will he pleased to see each other and he won’t argue or anything .Poi came to see me today we hung out and just talked before he left he expressed that he was happy that he got to see me and when he got home he texted me that he got home safe and that it was nice to see me .

Cool! I am happy for you. This is great and hope all goes well.

May I ask if you were out of contact when Yona made such a prediction?

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #3664 on: February 10, 2020, 09:03:00 AM »

Just out of interest, when was this prediction made? 

Thanks

Lovefash67

« Reply #3665 on: February 10, 2020, 01:00:40 PM »

Cool! I am happy for you. This is great and hope all goes well.

May I ask if you were out of contact when Yona made such a prediction?
No we were not out contact POI and I originally were in contact every three days and then after his flirtatious approach we have been in contact every day. Yona did say in one of my readings that POI will go quiet, I am not sure when.

Lovefash67

« Reply #3666 on: February 10, 2020, 01:06:01 PM »

Just out of interest, when was this prediction made? 
This prediction was made in October 2019. For some reason Yona's love predictions has been happening pretty quickly for me. In that reading she said POI will make flirtatious approach  and then I would cut him off and there will be an apology . Shortly after I cut POI off we will meet and be pleased to see each other. Then after the meetup I will miss him there is a bit of  distance(idk if she means physically or communication wise). After a trip or during a time when a trip is being planned POI will make a declaration to me ,expressing their feelings. I am going on a trip in March and then one in July I believe it will be the July trip
Thanks

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #3667 on: February 10, 2020, 01:52:23 PM »
Some of my predictions happened straight away.  Some have have yet to happen. At the time she did tell me it would take a while. Said it was something to do with reading with her so soon after a reading. I actually read with her so soon as predictions did come to pass.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #3668 on: February 10, 2020, 06:40:10 PM »
In your opinion when Yona says “ this is an on going connection” .... how long does that mean? Has anyone had an experience with actually how long an on going connection could be?

Stop trolling on this thread .  Yona is one of the more popular psychics and you are literally overtaking the board with your questions.

Read the fucking thread for the last time - you have been asked more than once to - or email yona and ask her yourself.

We have specifically said to you it’s hard to say when your cards are interpreted a way that only yona can explain as she has a different way of interpreting.

Majority of us here aren’t psychic so we can’t know what your other cards are and what was surrounding them.

And no. That wasn’t an invitation to share your entire reading.

Jesus Christ , this is becoming a joke .

Offline user5942

« Reply #3669 on: February 10, 2020, 07:02:29 PM »
Nina, I really hope you recorded the reading or took notes. If you didn't, you will not know what Yona means...she explains the cards and spreads to you in depth as best she can...Tarot is not like reading a photograph and stating what it means based on the card, it depends where it is in the spread and the cards that are surrounding it...

I wish we could tell you what it means but Yona is the only one who would have had the interpretation for you

Offline lp1111

« Reply #3670 on: February 10, 2020, 07:53:58 PM »
@SeeDoSay I hope it all goes how you plan. Unfortunately, you can’t avoid important discussions forever. Maybe it will go well and bring you both better understanding of the other’s position 🖤

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #3671 on: February 11, 2020, 01:36:25 AM »
In my experience,  nothing significant happened.  No commitment. Just dating turned into friendship (platonic since I don’t do fwb).   Then faded away eventually.  But no hard feelings because I was not that attracted in the first place and I was the one who decided to leave.  Started 3/2018 and last in contact 12/2019. 
In your opinion when Yona says “ this is an on going connection” .... how long does that mean? Has anyone had an experience with actually how long an on going connection could be?
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 01:41:02 AM by lanlingyu »

Offline jqc103

« Reply #3672 on: February 11, 2020, 01:53:15 AM »
In my experience,  nothing significant happened.  No commitment. Just dating turned into friendship (platonic since I don’t do fwb).   Then faded away eventually.  But no hard feelings because I was not that attracted in the first place and I was the one who decided to leave.  Started 3/2018 and last in contact 12/2019. 

this kind of worries me. In my very first reading, yona mentioned someone that I would be in an exclusive relationship with. She said this was a good relationship, she saw ten of cups, hand holding, all of that but she also mentioned "ongoing connection" regarding this person. She said that this isn't a fling. This reading was 3 years ago so we'll see what happens... still no relationship lol

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #3673 on: February 11, 2020, 03:00:58 AM »
Hi when Yona mentioned this “ongoing connection” thing to me during my reading about guy #1,  she did not mention ten of cups.   She only said “holding hands”.  That is it.  I don’t know which card is “holding hands.”   This reading took place in 05/2018.   And she did mention that this thing would be "on and off" in the reading. we dated briefly in 2018 and last contact 12/2019.

Then in 11/2018,  she saw another men showing up in my reading (guy #2).  She mentioned 10 of cups but she said it was still far away and I was only half way through.    I met guy #2 in 03/2019,  he wanted to get married but I don't feel like we were well suited so I broke it off in 10/2019.  Then in 12/2019,  she mentioned 10 of cups and said it ll  happen late spring early summer.   She said this ten of cups is not associated with the “ongoing connection” person (guy#1) nor guy #2.   Interestingly,  QOC also mentioned “a serious relationship “ in a reading in 12/2019.  I have read with QOC for about 17 years and she never mention anything even remotely close to "a serious relationship." so I think this upcoming one must be dead serious.  LOL

this kind of worries me. In my very first reading, yona mentioned someone that I would be in an exclusive relationship with. She said this was a good relationship, she saw ten of cups, hand holding, all of that but she also mentioned "ongoing connection" regarding this person. She said that this isn't a fling. This reading was 3 years ago so we'll see what happens... still no relationship lol
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 08:05:41 AM by lanlingyu »

Offline jqc103

« Reply #3674 on: February 11, 2020, 09:54:27 AM »
Hmm I guess I’ll just have to see how things play out. Lucky your predictions have been happening! Mine seem to be extremely slow moving especially in the love life department  :-[

Although I guess she warned me of this in my first reading back in 2017... ten of wands, things won’t move as fast as I want to. That card has come up multiple times too in my readings lol ugh

Hi when Yona mentioned this “ongoing connection” thing to me during my reading about guy #1,  she did not mention ten of cups.   She only said “holding hands”.  That is it.  I don’t know which card is “holding hands.”   This reading took place in 05/2018.   And she did mention that this thing would be "on and off" in the reading. we dated briefly in 2018 and last contact 12/2019.

Then in 11/2018,  she saw another men showing up in my reading (guy #2).  She mentioned 10 of cups but she said it was still far away and I was only half way through.    I met guy #2 in 03/2019,  he wanted to get married but I don't feel like we were well suited so I broke it off in 10/2019.  Then in 12/2019,  she mentioned 10 of cups and said it ll  happen late spring early summer.   She said this ten of cups is not associated with the “ongoing connection” person (guy#1) nor guy #2.   Interestingly,  QOC also mentioned “a serious relationship “ in a reading in 12/2019.  I have read with QOC for about 17 years and she never mention anything even remotely close to "a serious relationship." so I think this upcoming one must be dead serious.  LOL

anything