Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1537073 times)

Lovefash67

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3645 on: February 06, 2020, 05:27:54 PM »
Just had a general reading with Kiesha and her predictions for my current POI seems more worrisome and realistic than Yona. Since 2016 Yona said I will be in an exclusive partnership she said at first this person will not be significant because I will still be stuck on my ex but when we meet again he will be significant. Well after my ex I met POI we got into a relationship and I didn't care for him because all I wanted was my ex . POI and I broke up and ended up in contact years later and now I don't care about my ex and care about POI instead. It sounded like partnership was going to be with him but right now things are complicated because he has a gf he's on break with and he's lost in his life. Yona said after a turning point my relationship status will change but,I feel like currently I;m in limbo and it's just getting worse and worse and Kiesha's predictions seem more realistic even though its negative. Yona said she sees out relationship progressing but not at the time fame that I want but I think partnership will end up being with someone else. The cards said that I should be patient with POI and this situation is not in vain and give it a chance but it doesn't look like anything good will be happening but just uncertainty and pain.

I feeling like crap today I think I'm going to get another reading with Yona and just tell her to stop sugar coating things and really tell me I 'm not going to get what I want from POI and that i'm being dumb patiently waiting things out

Offline user5942

« Reply #3646 on: February 06, 2020, 06:10:35 PM »
You need to do what’s best for you

But, you do seem stressed and like you’re on the verge of getting too many readings at the same time

You shouldn’t take these readers’ words as the actual future. Kisha has been wrong for people and Yona, too

If this guy isn’t making you happy, then leave...

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #3647 on: February 06, 2020, 06:16:37 PM »
Just had a general reading with Kiesha and her predictions for my current POI seems more worrisome and realistic than Yona. Since 2016 Yona said I will be in an exclusive partnership she said at first this person will not be significant because I will still be stuck on my ex but when we meet again he will be significant. Well after my ex I met POI we got into a relationship and I didn't care for him because all I wanted was my ex . POI and I broke up and ended up in contact years later and now I don't care about my ex and care about POI instead. It sounded like partnership was going to be with him but right now things are complicated because he has a gf he's on break with and he's lost in his life. Yona said after a turning point my relationship status will change but,I feel like currently I;m in limbo and it's just getting worse and worse and Kiesha's predictions seem more realistic even though its negative. Yona said she sees out relationship progressing but not at the time fame that I want but I think partnership will end up being with someone else. The cards said that I should be patient with POI and this situation is not in vain and give it a chance but it doesn't look like anything good will be happening but just uncertainty and pain.

I feeling like crap today I think I'm going to get another reading with Yona and just tell her to stop sugar coating things and really tell me I 'm not going to get what I want from POI and that i'm being dumb patiently waiting things out

I honestly know that feeling of uncertainty and its not fun, I'm really sorry you're going through this. I personally wouldn't get another reading as it might cause even more uncertainty. I've learned it's best to take people's actions at face value and if they are causing you hurt, pain, or anxiety--it isn't conducive to overall wellbeing. I wish you the best 🖤

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #3648 on: February 06, 2020, 06:23:04 PM »

I honestly know that feeling of uncertainty and its not fun, I'm really sorry you're going through this. I personally wouldn't get another reading as it might cause even more uncertainty. I've learned it's best to take people's actions at face value and if they are causing you hurt, pain, or anxiety--it isn't conducive to overall wellbeing. I wish you the best 🖤

Nicely said Arigirl

Offline Nina710

« Reply #3649 on: February 06, 2020, 06:54:54 PM »
Yona said “ ten of cups central” .... anyone have any ideas what that means?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #3650 on: February 06, 2020, 09:43:31 PM »
Yona said “ ten of cups central” .... anyone have any ideas what that means?

Did you record Yona's reading or did you just take notes?

Yona usually tells you what things mean in the bigger picture.

She may mention the cards but she rarely ever doesn't explain them. The prediction and context are the explanation the cards are just a part of that...

So it means whatever she told you it means. Which has already been said to you about 10 times

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3651 on: February 07, 2020, 05:33:14 AM »
You need to do what’s best for you

But, you do seem stressed and like you’re on the verge of getting too many readings at the same time

You shouldn’t take these readers’ words as the actual future. Kisha has been wrong for people and Yona, too

If this guy isn’t making you happy, then leave...

Totally agree

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #3652 on: February 07, 2020, 05:50:13 AM »
Best thing to do is let go of any predictions.   So many readers have mixed up energies or see something that isn’t here yet.   It’s us that makes it fit our current situation.   I think several readers have told me stuff re old poi’s and it’s turned out to be someone else.   I’ve even had predictions made out to be around a poi it turned out to be Amal’s relative.  Just a day out but still it gave me hope.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #3653 on: February 07, 2020, 12:31:24 PM »
 Becareful, Yona got alot right but her final outcome of "increased partnership" and us giving it a 2nd chance was wrong. I found out my POI got married and none of them saw this.
Yona, kisha, barbara4846, uli, lady P. All were wrong in the end.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 12:42:39 PM by PurpleRain »

Offline user5942

« Reply #3654 on: February 07, 2020, 01:26:14 PM »
95% were the wrong with my last POI

but I do have to say, Yona and Kisha were right

They said it wouldn’t last and that there would be a devastating break up between us and there was

I didn’t ask them about this guy specifically either, they picked him up and gave me the play by play in a general reading

Now, Yona’s predictions are happening with another guy separate from my original POI. I thought they would be playing out with the guy from the past, but nope

Offline user5942

« Reply #3655 on: February 07, 2020, 01:49:14 PM »
I do have 2 hits with Yona readings 2 and 3.

Reading 2 (February 2019).

Yona: “Knight of Cups, and King of Cups. Being kept waiting by a personal connection. They’re waiting for results from an interview. A lot hangs on this interview or meeting. They update me on this. I do not have any ulterior motives. I do not want to repeat patterns of the past”.

What happened: my current POI texted me last night after not hearing from him for a bit. He texts me every now and then but we don’t get to see each other due to his work and that his business just opened 2 new offices in 2 different cities so he needs to travel. He explained that he landed a big client and his company is relieved about it. It is a personal connection since I do like him and we are intimate.

Reading 3 (July 2019)

Yona: “The Emperor. A trip away that is not on your daily route connected to a large business or organization. It’s not an interview and this place you’re going to you will frequent more and more. You’re hoping it will be for your long-term benefit and it will. 2 doors opening and they’re good. It’s not an interview and you’re not necessarily being summoned, but it’s more on your own terms”.

What happened: I am currently in graduated school to be a principal, and this is my Practicum course which is more about observation and carrying out administrative tasks than studying. I graduate in the summer. I recently started working with my cooperating principal and she invited me to come down to our main office 2.5 hours away from my home to observe her and sit in on meetings. I work at a cyber school that is huge and spans across my state. We have about 11 buildings and 600+ employees.

I’d also like to point out that from my most recent reading, July 2019, 2 major predictions were 7 months apart...
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 01:55:30 PM by user5942 »

Lovefash67

« Reply #3656 on: February 07, 2020, 02:57:22 PM »
Thank you everyone for your support. I feel like I have been anxious about a lot trying to find a new place, waiting on my test score to get a promotion, and thenin limbo with POI. That after a month of no readings I booked one with Matilda and was able to cancel and then booked one with Keisha and I just felt worse after because she was telling me things that I already knew all of things she told me are things that are currently happening now and I already know of its just hearing someone else say it made me feel worse because it sounded very dumb the situation that I put myself in. But im going to concentrate right now on moving out because that is very important and I have more control over this .Once this is done I will make a decision on POI. POI is coming tomorrow to see me and I will tell him that I want to slow things down, which I do. I'm feeling way too vulnerable right now to continue to talk to him everyday and be physical intimate with him its too much especially when we are in limbo

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #3657 on: February 08, 2020, 10:16:59 PM »
and to help who got the 10 of cups card.  here is a post I found when I dig back through all 261 pages

These are her terms for relationship

Partnership
Item ***
Commitment
10 of cups
Not one sided
Equal

Any other terms

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #3658 on: February 08, 2020, 10:19:22 PM »

Partnership
Item ***
Commitment
10 of cups
Not one sided
Equal

Any other terms

For anyone wondering if Yona sees an exclusive solid romantic relationship during your reading:

Based on my experience, the word "commitment/committed" is very relevant - I have had all of the other terms on this list (plus "ongoing connection") come up EXCEPT "commitment", and in my case the other terms have meant either dating (with potential to move forward but no actual exclusivity yet), or a FWB arrangement where genuine feelings are involved but no exclusivity exists.  So, while the other terms can indicate the start of something that eventually turns into a long-term committed solid relationship, it's been my experience that if she doesn't say "commitment", then you won't have that level of relationship for whatever the time period she is reading is.  The bigger problem IMO is that we can never be sure exactly what time frame she is looking at, so it gets confusing and hard to judge a current situation based of what is given in a reading. 🤦‍♀️

Just my 2 cents....

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #3659 on: February 08, 2020, 10:21:07 PM »
Partnership
Item ***
Commitment
10 of cups
10 of cups centrally
Not one sided
Equal
Couple
Ongoing connection
Time is right letting you know
Exclusive
Proposing something
Legal
Risk for him because it’s a crossroad for him not for you
You both want this
Showing emotions
Results
Long term implications
Destined
Ring in the crystal, not showing in the cards
It could be a gift or more than a gift
Not crossed road you not know what you want

Partnership
Item ***
Commitment
10 of cups
Not one sided
Equal
Not going over old grounds
Not allowing family or outside to influence this

Any other terms

For anyone wondering if Yona sees an exclusive solid romantic relationship during your reading:

Based on my experience, the word "commitment/committed" is very relevant - I have had all of the other terms on this list (plus "ongoing connection") come up EXCEPT "commitment", and in my case the other terms have meant either dating (with potential to move forward but no actual exclusivity yet), or a FWB arrangement where genuine feelings are involved but no exclusivity exists.  So, while the other terms can indicate the start of something that eventually turns into a long-term committed solid relationship, it's been my experience that if she doesn't say "commitment", then you won't have that level of relationship for whatever the time period she is reading is.  The bigger problem IMO is that we can never be sure exactly what time frame she is looking at, so it gets confusing and hard to judge a current situation based of what is given in a reading. 🤦‍♀️

Great list, tellmewhy!!!