Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1540496 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1905 on: June 15, 2019, 12:37:26 AM »
Question here. I've heard her say prior to pulling any cards, "... because there are still predictions from your first reading that haven't happened yet" or "In your previous reading, it mentioned X. It feels familiar"

I mean do they just click with her intuitively? How does she know I still have outstanding predictions, and when she 'gets' a piece of information, or a prediction how does she know that it was already from a previous reading? She picked up a few things from my first reading from more than a year ago, but nothing from my second. She then referred back to those predictions as "from your previous reading, it had mentioned-". Are we sure she doesn't keep recordings? Because these weren't from my previous reading, but from ones more than a year ago. Also how does she know that she already got this information before? just looking for clarity. Thank you (:

I wondered this too. I had a non reading on Wednesday and she seemed to recall that not all my predictions would have manifested because we read 2 months ago.

I wonder how she knew, if she keeps a client list or what.

I do believe she’s ethical tho.

Offline fefe

« Reply #1906 on: June 15, 2019, 01:09:06 AM »
I just wanted to update that Since my first reading in May of this year with her, that about 5 out of 8 predictions have happened. Just waiting on like three or four more to unfold. I don’t care to go into detail at this moment. Just too much to type up from my phn but trust me when I say that they have happened. She did say during my reading that my cards didn’t cover a long period of time and that the events seemed to move faster on about a 8-10 week timeline which I believe was just an estimate from her but the timeline has still been quite accurate even though she gave an estimate. I will definitely update once the others play out. Crazy part is I thought I would know when the predictions would happen given the fact that I listen to my reading often but they always seem to catch me at moments that I still don’t expect them. For instance, two of them happened today at work and after it happened, it hit me out of the blue. Something just clicked and said Yona’s prediction and I said wow to myself. Even let one of my close coworkers listen to the prediction on the recording and she was like “wow, I have chill bumps from just hearing how accurate she was”. It was crazy. So definitely hits for Yona in the month of June. But to the questions at hand, I agree that she is very ethical but I do think she keeps some form of details if she has read with you before because when she did my reading in May, she asked me if she had read with me before because she did not have her notes/computer because something had happened and she had to use her Son’s computer. So I believe she does use some form of information to keep up with whom she has read for. It might even be a way of keep receipts for income purposes. IDK but that’s what it sounded like to me.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1907 on: June 15, 2019, 02:30:44 AM »
I just wanted to update that Since my first reading in May of this year with her, that about 5 out of 8 predictions have happened. Just waiting on like three or four more to unfold. I don’t care to go into detail at this moment. Just too much to type up from my phn but trust me when I say that they have happened. She did say during my reading that my cards didn’t cover a long period of time and that the events seemed to move faster on about a 8-10 week timeline which I believe was just an estimate from her but the timeline has still been quite accurate even though she gave an estimate. I will definitely update once the others play out. Crazy part is I thought I would know when the predictions would happen given the fact that I listen to my reading often but they always seem to catch me at moments that I still don’t expect them. For instance, two of them happened today at work and after it happened, it hit me out of the blue. Something just clicked and said Yona’s prediction and I said wow to myself. Even let one of my close coworkers listen to the prediction on the recording and she was like “wow, I have chill bumps from just hearing how accurate she was”. It was crazy. So definitely hits for Yona in the month of June. But to the questions at hand, I agree that she is very ethical but I do think she keeps some form of details if she has read with you before because when she did my reading in May, she asked me if she had read with me before because she did not have her notes/computer because something had happened and she had to use her Son’s computer. So I believe she does use some form of information to keep up with whom she has read for. It might even be a way of keep receipts for income purposes. IDK but that’s what it sounded like to me.

That’s awesome! Listening to my reading again, it all seems to be background or a lot of far off predictions.

Although there is one prediction that her and and Cookie are the same. IF it happens I think it’s the end of the summer.

josh34

« Reply #1908 on: June 15, 2019, 02:34:30 AM »
Question here. I've heard her say prior to pulling any cards, "... because there are still predictions from your first reading that haven't happened yet" or "In your previous reading, it mentioned X. It feels familiar"

I mean do they just click with her intuitively? How does she know I still have outstanding predictions, and when she 'gets' a piece of information, or a prediction how does she know that it was already from a previous reading? She picked up a few things from my first reading from more than a year ago, but nothing from my second. She then referred back to those predictions as "from your previous reading, it had mentioned-". Are we sure she doesn't keep recordings? Because these weren't from my previous reading, but from ones more than a year ago. Also how does she know that she already got this information before? just looking for clarity. Thank you (:

I wondered this too. I had a non reading on Wednesday and she seemed to recall that not all my predictions would have manifested because we read 2 months ago.

I wonder how she knew, if she keeps a client list or what.

I do believe she’s ethical tho.

Oh yes I definitely believe she's ethical. I love Yona. I just worry she may cut corners, as in going back to previous readings prior to reading a followup with a customer. But then again, she specifically asked me not to give her any information at all, during our first reading, and she nailed oddly specific things. So maybe she does have some sort of "feeling" about something being from a previous reading, or a feeling that there are outstanding predictions. But the fact that she brought up absolutely nothing from the second reading, and verbally pointed back to MANY points and predictions from the first reading, (and I'm talking more than three things, and stated how they were mentioned in a "previous reading), worries me. Obviously since I'm on this board, I worry about worst-case scenario. As I'm sure we all do. So I just hope that maybe she gets some sort of "feeling" which makes her gut ring, "This feels familiar. I'm sure we talked about this". But I also feel that to say what was in a previous reading, so definitively, as if she 'knows', that sort of worries me, and makes me feel she went back to previous readings. I do know that she picked up on specific things during the first reading! But beyond that, I'm not entirely sure. They're still outstanding. But I suppose we will see!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 02:37:10 AM by josh34 »

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1909 on: June 16, 2019, 09:04:23 PM »
I hate to assign people to Yona’s readings, but there are two individual in my life right now that I think she was seeing in particular (an old flame) and a new “friend.”

I’ll update if I suss out more info lol.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1910 on: June 17, 2019, 06:54:57 AM »
I have a question for you old time Yona readers. How long before you see her predictions manifesting. I read with her back in March and I have to say none of her big predictions have happened yet. She told me my cards were fast moving and I should see things in about 4 months. Well its been 3 of those 4 and nada zip zilch. Infact my first card in the reading was the chariot which means things moving forward. My outcome was very positive new beginning Ace of wands> She also saw a tower for me and a rapid recovery and change for the better. These are all pretty major cards but so far its all very quite on the front so to speak

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1911 on: June 17, 2019, 07:00:41 AM »
I have a question for you old time Yona readers. How long before you see her predictions manifesting. I read with her back in March and I have to say none of her big predictions have happened yet. She told me my cards were fast moving and I should see things in about 4 months. Well its been 3 of those 4 and nada zip zilch. Infact my first card in the reading was the chariot which means things moving forward. My outcome was very positive new beginning Ace of wands> She also saw a tower for me and a rapid recovery and change for the better. These are all pretty major cards but so far its all very quite on the front so to speak

I’ve always had at least one prediction happen the same day - one happened almost minutes after I got off the phone with her

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1912 on: June 17, 2019, 07:11:39 AM »

My reading was almost last Oct and nothings has happened yet. But she described the current/past situation pretty well.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1913 on: June 17, 2019, 06:19:32 PM »
When Yona describes eye color, is that always accurate? She described a dark eyed man I already knew whom she didn’t like, and I think I know who that is.

She also described a blue eyed man (not common as I live in a predominantly Latino city) that would try to impress me but I would see him like a brother. I wonder if I met him.

Just curious.

I feel she validated a lot and already nailed a few predictions.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1914 on: June 17, 2019, 06:21:28 PM »

Same happened to me.

Also does everyone get a tower? I didn’t but I sure as hell felt like I had one recently.

I’ve always had at least one prediction happen the same day - one happened almost minutes after I got off the phone with her

Lovefash67

« Reply #1915 on: June 17, 2019, 08:05:24 PM »
Okay, so I have an update in November 2018 Yona said my ex bf and I were not done(this is the ex that caused me to start calling psychics) Prior to my reading in November she predicted that something will happen between us that will change the way I see him, he told that he was having a child. From that day I was done with him and even blocked him. So in November 2018, Yona was saying that we had unfinished business and I told her that's not possible because I was done with him and I blocked him. Yona said well the cards say we will speak again. So any way a couple months later I ended up unblocking him and just deleting his number in general. Well on Monday , my ex texted me and I knew it was him because unfortunately for me I know his number by memory. So Yona was right, I would hear from him again even though we have not spoken in a year and a half

Wow, after all that time I would have just wrote her off. I’m sure you probably did lol.

I guess her timing really does suck.
Lol yes for me personally I honestly thinking her timing is horrible that I just write half of the things she says . For me I don’t see the point in wanting to know things that will happen 5 years from now it’s irrelevant. I want to know about things that will happen now or 18 months from now nothing more 

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #1916 on: June 18, 2019, 01:49:20 AM »

My cards have been moving pretty fast lately and I usually have at least one prediction occur within 2 weeks tops - sometimes it will even be the same day (and sometimes the event has been in the very recent past!)

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #1917 on: June 18, 2019, 01:57:58 AM »
When Yona describes eye color, is that always accurate? She described a dark eyed man I already knew whom she didn’t like, and I think I know who that is.

She also described a blue eyed man (not common as I live in a predominantly Latino city) that would try to impress me but I would see him like a brother. I wonder if I met him.

Just curious.

I have found that if she mentions a specific eye color then it's pretty accurate - so if she specifically said blue, my money would be on him having blue eyes

josh34

« Reply #1918 on: June 18, 2019, 02:00:05 AM »

Just curious.

I have found that if she mentions a specific eye color then it's pretty accurate - so if she specifically said blue, my money would be on him having blue eyes

She was half and half for me on that. One with blue eyes, and that was accurate. The other with green eyes and she said brown. I think she correlates it to a suit of cards. But as far as the blue eye one, she said specifically, she could see it was blue. But the other one she said, "I'm going to go with brown." but I met that person and the color wasn't right. So idk about the colors. But it's interesting to see things manifest!

Offline fefe

« Reply #1919 on: June 18, 2019, 06:02:27 PM »
I have a question...... Not only with Yona but with different reader as well.... What does it actually mean if readers like Yona, Mattie and other great readers are getting the same month or timeline for you? Not having readings done back to back but actually giving time before the next reading and you are still getting the same months or timelines. Would you all take that as confirmation? What are your feelings and thoughts around this because it seems to happen with almost all of us.

anything