Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1521217 times)

josh34

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1890 on: June 12, 2019, 05:52:34 PM »
I kept saying I was going to chronicle my Yona reading so here goes. Excuse any typos, I am on my phone.

I read with Yona I’m 4/7. At the time my ex and I had been broken up since 2/4.

My shadow card was an apology, which she said was the theme of my reading. In her opening cards she got a lot of greens which she said meant healing, I was in a place of healing after a time of upheaval and uncertainty. All true.

She then said I had a flirtation and attraction with an ongoing connection. I confirmed it was my ex. She liked him! Lol. She just felt he had too much in his plate and it was a case of right person wrong
Time.

He dominated my reading though. She said I was on the cusp of a new beginning getting stronger and would be going back to school.

There was no mention of any serious other men. She saw the ex
And I together and traveling

She then got to my apology which seems to come from him and he is trying to
Sweet talk and persuade me. She said this was the devil card,
Predetermined after a gap in communication.

That’s where my reading ended but everyone missed our big blowup so idk...

she said the exact same thing to me but in my case no i don't feel the healing. still going thru it.

She said the same too about a lot of green and that its unusual. I dont feel healed, or as if I've gone through any healig... she said this in my last reading too. Hnmmmmm

yep..she told me she saw all this green around me which means healing, that was 5 months ago im still an emotional wreck some days.

Yeah. I don't really understand it. I know she has a gift but I can't say I trust in her predictions as much as others'. I think a lot of people try and make things fit. But on the flip side of things, I'm sure she's gotten hits. But I also often worry about her accuracy at times especially when she gives many this line.

Well I’m my case it wasn’t a line. I had literally the month before been in and out of 3 hospitals for reasons I won’t mention on this board. She even knew I had more appts/visits coming up and the reason I was in a place of healing. 

So for me, it wasn’t generic.

This is probably a good time for me to stop sharing my readings on the board and just if someone asks in PM. Only YOU know you’re individual unique circumstances and when people come along who do not know you or your story and assume you’re making things fit or questioning your (very) personal reading it’s annoying.

I'm sorry. I wasnt assuming anything regarding your story. I just saw a lot of talk about the green thing and my red flags popped up. And I'm not saying you're trying to make predictions fit. I just know that a lot of people have done so. That post was nothing toward you.

Offline jqc103

« Reply #1891 on: June 12, 2019, 10:14:23 PM »
When yona goes through the second layout of cards, the predictions usually get more condensed, but has anyone had her change the order of things compared to the first layout?

In my first layout, she gave the prediction of communication from POI last and when she did the second layout, she talked about that first and then went to the other predictions in the same order as the first layout.

Curious if this means anything or if I should still follow the first layout sequence of events

Hi jqc103 - yes, the order of predictions in the second layout usually changes a bit for me.  In general, I think the first layout tends to be a bit more accurate time-frame wise (for me) - but that being said, my latest readings have definitely had a couple of predictions way out of sequence - I think in my most recent one the 3rd or 4th prediction happened first (same day of the reading actually).

wow. i'm always so jealous of people who have fast moving cards! mine are so painfully slow lol

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #1892 on: June 13, 2019, 12:33:06 AM »
There were lots of greens coming up in my reading too... and she said in the beginning that that meant I’ve done a lot of healing since our last reading in November. True.

Then she mentioned the greens and healing symbols later in the reading but said it was related to the medical field which is the career I’m in and nothing to do with healing.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1893 on: June 13, 2019, 03:39:06 AM »
Yes, she'll email you with her availability. In the US, she'll call you through skype with video off.

Offline fefe

« Reply #1894 on: June 13, 2019, 03:50:55 AM »
Silverlightnmoom yes she will email you soon with her next available openings. Just keep an eye on your email. Might come within the next 24-72 hrs. And once you have your appointment set, she will contact you on that date at the time you selected, just be mindful when she emails you her availability she will be speaking in her time zone. I’m in the US on the east coast so example I had my reading with her at 11am her time but it was at 6am my time. Make sure you are registered on Skype and have an account because that is how she will contact you via Skype. She will ask you for your Skype I’d when she emails you. Once you provide that all you have to do is wait on your reading. Try not to miss the call because if you do I believe her website states something about missed readings being charged for. You can check that info on her website tho also info there about if you need to reschedule. The call will come in via Skype but it will be like a regular phn call. All video will be turned off so just a voice call. And lastly just make sure you have a way to record the reading so you can go back and listen if needed. Trying to keep notes will be way to difficult and you might miss something by writing or typing notes. In my case I used a second device to record while my cell phn was on speaker during my reading. Hope all of that helps and good luck with your reading!! Let us know how it goes after you’re done!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1895 on: June 13, 2019, 04:14:01 AM »
Def record your reading. Some things won’t make sense or you’ll take literal, then you’ll have an “aha” moment and you get it.

Lovefash67

« Reply #1896 on: June 13, 2019, 02:53:31 PM »
Okay, so I have an update in November 2018 Yona said my ex bf and I were not done(this is the ex that caused me to start calling psychics) Prior to my reading in November she predicted that something will happen between us that will change the way I see him, he told that he was having a child. From that day I was done with him and even blocked him. So in November 2018, Yona was saying that we had unfinished business and I told her that's not possible because I was done with him and I blocked him. Yona said well the cards say we will speak again. So any way a couple months later I ended up unblocking him and just deleting his number in general. Well on Monday , my ex texted me and I knew it was him because unfortunately for me I know his number by memory. So Yona was right, I would hear from him again even though we have not spoken in a year and a half

Lovefash67

« Reply #1897 on: June 13, 2019, 03:01:09 PM »
I kept saying I was going to chronicle my Yona reading so here goes. Excuse any typos, I am on my phone.

I read with Yona I’m 4/7. At the time my ex and I had been broken up since 2/4.

My shadow card was an apology, which she said was the theme of my reading. In her opening cards she got a lot of greens which she said meant healing, I was in a place of healing after a time of upheaval and uncertainty. All true.

She then said I had a flirtation and attraction with an ongoing connection. I confirmed it was my ex. She liked him! Lol. She just felt he had too much in his plate and it was a case of right person wrong
Time.

He dominated my reading though. She said I was on the cusp of a new beginning getting stronger and would be going back to school.

There was no mention of any serious other men. She saw the ex
And I together and traveling

She then got to my apology which seems to come from him and he is trying to
Sweet talk and persuade me. She said this was the devil card,
Predetermined after a gap in communication.

That’s where my reading ended but everyone missed our big blowup so idk...

she said the exact same thing to me but in my case no i don't feel the healing. still going thru it.

She said the same too about a lot of green and that its unusual. I dont feel healed, or as if I've gone through any healig... she said this in my last reading too. Hnmmmmm
In my reading in Feb she also said I had a lot of greens and that I have grown a lot and good things will be happening, and I can start to get excited. Well nothing exciting has happened and im still feeling like crap and stressed out

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1898 on: June 13, 2019, 03:37:15 PM »
Okay, so I have an update in November 2018 Yona said my ex bf and I were not done(this is the ex that caused me to start calling psychics) Prior to my reading in November she predicted that something will happen between us that will change the way I see him, he told that he was having a child. From that day I was done with him and even blocked him. So in November 2018, Yona was saying that we had unfinished business and I told her that's not possible because I was done with him and I blocked him. Yona said well the cards say we will speak again. So any way a couple months later I ended up unblocking him and just deleting his number in general. Well on Monday , my ex texted me and I knew it was him because unfortunately for me I know his number by memory. So Yona was right, I would hear from him again even though we have not spoken in a year and a half

Wow, after all that time I would have just wrote her off. I’m sure you probably did lol.

I guess her timing really does suck.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #1899 on: June 13, 2019, 03:45:34 PM »
She didn’t give me the line about healing and green around me, but she did tell me many relevant things that I know to be true! Maybe a lot of [us] would get that same line though because there IS a lot of healing to be done. A majority of the people on this board, myself included, are suffering from heartbreak and have a lot of self healing to do before being able to fully move on to any happily ever after. Even if it isn’t taking place right this second, I would assume you guys are attempting to eventually move on into a happier state of mind and wellbeing, this is just letting you know you WILL get there and that healing is being shown in your future, as I would hope it does for everyone here!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1900 on: June 13, 2019, 04:26:34 PM »

Wow, after all that time I would have just wrote her off. I’m sure you probably did lol.

I wouldn't say that. She didn't mention a timeframe.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1901 on: June 13, 2019, 04:57:06 PM »

I wouldn't say that. She didn't mention a timeframe.

You’re right Fidget. I didn’t read anything about tinting. Unless she did give it to Lovefash and she didn’t mention it in the post. Or since I’m not familiar with her story I missed something.

But she you’re right, Yona was right and it happened regardless.

Offline fefe

« Reply #1902 on: June 13, 2019, 07:14:31 PM »
Well it’s so good to know that her prediction did happen just like she said it would. That calms my nerves some. I know everyone’s experience is different but it still helps. Think I’m about to see if I can schedule my top up for the end of July now.

josh34

« Reply #1903 on: June 14, 2019, 11:58:45 PM »
Question here. I've heard her say prior to pulling any cards, "... because there are still predictions from your first reading that haven't happened yet" or "In your previous reading, it mentioned X. It feels familiar"

I mean do they just click with her intuitively? How does she know I still have outstanding predictions, and when she 'gets' a piece of information, or a prediction how does she know that it was already from a previous reading? She picked up a few things from my first reading from more than a year ago, but nothing from my second. She then referred back to those predictions as "from your previous reading, it had mentioned-". Are we sure she doesn't keep recordings? Because these weren't from my previous reading, but from ones more than a year ago. Also how does she know that she already got this information before? just looking for clarity. Thank you (:

josh34

« Reply #1904 on: June 15, 2019, 12:12:46 AM »
I did want to ask too she said her subsequent readings are quick, small and shorter predictions. Do these typically come faster, as she said they do? Like weeks to a few months? Or is that all dependent upon the individual"?

anything