Author Topic: Indio (CP Tarot Reader)  (Read 19698 times)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Re: Indio (CP Tarot Reader)
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2013, 07:06:25 PM »
Just wanted to report back that Indio was wrong about something she told me on her own when I read with her last summer. She said I would either be married or in a married-like state by June of this year. I am not even in a relationship. This also wasn't something I asked she just told me this which is why I thought there was a small possibility that she would be correct but she wasn't.

Offline hope4love

« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2013, 07:34:17 PM »
The one big thing I've learned about reads is not to drink the kool-aid when they start talking about marriage. I've had two reads in the last few months mention marriage coming up for me. (rolling eyes and gagging)  ::) 
I got some great descriptions of my ' future husband' and in all honesty, I have yet to meet a guy who meets the description based on a reader's take. (except for the former love of my life but that's another story all togethe)  :o
Yes, you may meet someone who will be marriage potential but ultimately the two people involved will make that final decision.
Hang in there, your beloved will arrive when the time is right. 

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2013, 02:08:41 PM »
Well, i am in my mid 20's so i wasn't waiting or worried about it i just thought it was weird that she threw that out in the reading last year because it wasn't marriage to anyone in particular i asked about a few different things. I think Indio has some mixed reviews on here and she was right about some short term things so who knows.

Offline kyw1021

« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2013, 06:25:31 PM »
I have been reading with Indio for over a year and she has been scary accurate for me.  We seem to have a good chemistry.   :)

anything