Author Topic: Venus  (Read 6647 times)

Offline Hopfullness

Venus
« on: October 03, 2013, 05:04:05 PM »
Hi All,

I would love to know if anyone has had predictions from Venus that ended up coming true.
The person I'm interested in (who I want to be in relationship with) really only acts like a friend
and is always talking about moving away. Venus says she sees romance down the track.

I don't know whether I should disregard Venus's prediction or maintain hope.

Thank you. 
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 11:16:50 PM by Hopfullness »

Offline Hopfullness

Re: Venus
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2013, 05:05:41 PM »
I also must say; she didn't say we would get together any time soon. It's apparently a while away.
I just would love to know if this sounds promising or if it's highly likely nothing will eventuate.

Thanks.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2013, 05:55:47 PM »
I have never read with Venus on CP before....but i can tell you i read with a number of psychics on that site who used the word "destiny" or "destined" to describe the situation i had with the guy i called about a few years ago. At this time this person and I are barely speaking and i honestly don't feel like i even want him back in my life. Be very careful with CP readers, the management behind that site instructs the readers not to give the caller any "negative" readings.

Have you read with anyone on Keen? Has anyone told you it would not work out with this person?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 05:57:20 PM by Luckystar »

Offline Hopfullness

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2013, 05:59:53 PM »
Thanks for sharing...

Yes, I have heard it won't work out but LadyPersephone, Vicki Joy and many others have also said it would work out.
I'm really not sure who to believe. Especially since it's apparently not meant to work out any time soon. So I am relying
on readers to pick up on something down the track (6-12 months away). 

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2013, 07:05:32 PM »
Be very careful with CP readers, the management behind that site instructs the readers not to give the caller any "negative" readings.

Well I must have read with the only mavericks on CP then. because I had 2 that were very comfortable giving me a negative reading.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2013, 07:30:10 PM »
Be very careful with CP readers, the management behind that site instructs the readers not to give the caller any "negative" readings.

Well I must have read with the only mavericks on CP then. because I had 2 that were very comfortable giving me a negative reading.

That was a general statement. I am sure there are a few on there who will give "negative" readings. Perhaps they have also gotten better with that type of thing over time, not sure. I think Leo might have been a reader who told some people that things would not work out if i remember correctly....
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 07:32:06 PM by Luckystar »

Offline copperhead

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2013, 04:53:38 AM »
I used Leo two-three times and he did indeed give me negative predictions (love related). And he was correct. Positive job related predictions, instead. And he was correct.

That was a general statement. I am sure there are a few on there who will give "negative" readings. Perhaps they have also gotten better with that type of thing over time, not sure. I think Leo might have been a reader who told some people that things would not work out if i remember correctly....

Offline melancholia

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2013, 12:12:28 PM »

John McCain gives readings?  You'd think he'd have done better in the '09 election, then.

Sorry, I couldn't help it - it was the first thing I thought when I read this comment.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2013, 10:22:28 PM »
Are we back? lol

John McCain gives readings?  You'd think he'd have done better in the '09 election, then.

Sorry, I couldn't help it - it was the first thing I thought when I read this comment.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2013, 11:41:13 PM »
Yes, what happened!!!??

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2013, 12:51:25 AM »
Maintenance

Yes, what happened!!!??