Author Topic: Anasela  (Read 19242 times)

Offline Lovetodance01

Re: Anasela
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2016, 04:14:56 PM »
Hi
Although I know it has been a few years, I wanted to provide my feedback for Anasela. I read with her in 2015 (towards the end of the year). At the time, I was seeing two people and I wanted to get her input on my future with each person. One person felt more like a friends with benefit situation while the other felt like he was looking for something more serious. So when I asked her about each individual outcome, she predicted the more casual guy actually asking me to settle down, while the other person taking a step back and withdrawing from the scene.  She was very confident in her prediction and even asked me "are you ready for the type of commitment this person is about to offer you?" .. 2 months later, her prediction came true BUT it was actually the other way around. The casual dating guy faded into non existence little by little and the more serious guy went all out and even asked me to move in with him, get married, kids (the whole nine yards). We ended up taking a break as I was not ready for that type of commitment. I thought it was funny she really nailed the prediction but for the wrong people in question

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2016, 04:18:43 PM »
Funny enough, I read with her when she was fairly new to Calufornia Psychics, years ago. She predicted that my ex BF would get in a car accident and end up contacting me. It sure happened, just the way she saw it. I closed my account as it was quite expensive to speak with psychics on that site.

Offline Lovetodance01

« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2016, 04:50:17 PM »
Thank you for sharing Leogirl! Did you have by any chance any other accurate readings with other readers in CP?

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2016, 04:57:57 PM »
When I was on the site, I felt Mariam and Red were pretty good. I wonder if they are still around. Uli was hands down breath taking in her psychic talent. She know that the day I would get the contact that it would be snowing where I live, I live on the west coast it barely snows. It sure happened and the weird part was it snowed minutes before the contact. Crazy Uli!!! I would love to connect with her but I'm not going through that site, it's a rip off. She is like $13.00 per minute. Also, Crystal was my first reader on there and she had the best assessment of my situation. Liam wasn't great but not bad either also. Another awesome one was Liz, but I think she left shortly after I had my reading, too bad she was great!

Offline Lovetodance01

« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2016, 05:04:21 PM »
Leogirl! Thank you so much! That is a crazy prediction from Uli. I have actually never read with her before but I will keep your recommendations in mind. I try to keep my psychic calls to a minimum as well as they can pretty expensive. Thank you again for sharing
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 12:26:48 AM by Lovetodance01 »

Offline Blueberry

« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2020, 04:22:11 AM »
Terrible psychic with a lot of attitude.. kinda like Tara.

She said POI wasn’t seeing anyone at the time. I know for a fact that he was.
« I promise you with all I know spiritually blah blah.. » come on girl. You don’t know what you’re talking about.

« You’re gonna hear from him by the end of June and he’s gonna let you know what’s been going on. He’s gonna explain everything. » - I didn’t hear from him until October. He didn’t explain anything. Just expected me to take him back like nothing ever happened.

« Big money coming your way this year.. big big money. All your wishes will true .. » - come on now. Stop. Year’s over and no money came my way. And my wishes changed.

Please everyone, do not read with this woman. She’s too expensive and too wrong.

(Reading was in May 2019)

Offline Christina 6:17

« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2020, 06:42:43 PM »
I have read with her to all so many many many times Believe It or Not predictions have all come to pass whether it be good or bad

Offline Blueberry

« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2020, 09:17:16 PM »
I have read with her to all so many many many times Believe It or Not predictions have all come to pass whether it be good or bad

I’m not buying that for 1 second. Even the most skilled psychics cannot predict everythiiiiing with 100% accuracy.

And Anasela isn’t a skilled psychic. That’s been settled long time ago

anything