Author Topic: Anasela  (Read 19240 times)

sammiepoo

Re: Anasela
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2011, 08:14:49 PM »
I believe they base it on how popular they are that is what customer service told me not about how accurate they are.

Offline scorpiogirl

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2011, 08:17:26 PM »
Wow! I am sorry I am about to give up on all the predictions that have been made because maybe when we actually give up they will actually happen :)

No. If I thought like this I would still be stuck in the past and waiting for someone who was never going to come round, putting my life on hold. I think some realistic expectations are in order.

sammiepoo

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2011, 08:19:36 PM »
Well for me I am starting to give up on my SM at this point and I am talking to other people its hard but I am doing it

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2011, 11:22:20 PM »
I talked to Anasela last April and I agree that she sounds very confident and sure about what she says.

She predicted for me that a guy I dated a long long time ago would come back into my life.  This guy is married and has 4 children and I doubt that will happen.  I kept telling her "Anasela - it has been so many years", but she kept insisting.

As for me - I don't really believe it.  This man and I keep in touch but not much at all - so there are no signs from him that this is even on his mind. 

Bridgee

sammiepoo

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2011, 11:24:12 PM »
I know what you mean I dont want to read with her and I am going to try Demi and that will probably be the last time that I call CP I am starting a course next week on psychic development and when I learn completely I will do readings on my self

Offline optx888

« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2011, 01:36:35 AM »
Hello Cheetah!  Welcome :D

I spoke to Anasela again the day after my birthday because I didn't hear from M and I wanted to know if he forgot or did not want to reach out...and to just get an update on the situation.

She said he did forget...there is a lot going on with him and he is preoccupied and working his way through this etc...but that he is going to reach out...she  confirms all that she said and still stands by it and that he will reach out but with random emails and it will work its way to more substance...She sees us together in a relationship in Spring.  She said that he will explain everything about my birthday etc (because he will remember)  She also told me not to play any games...she said not to jump on the response...but not to wait 2 days either because it will back fire on me.

I read with her on May 13th and I finally heard from him last night and with just random emails.

sammiepoo

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2011, 01:49:47 AM »
Wow! sounds like you have some great predictions coming your way :) keep us posted  ::)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2011, 03:42:36 PM »
yeah anasela was wrong on pretty much everything for me as well, sorry anasela fans

Offline Kareena

« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2011, 07:41:23 PM »
I can't understand the big deal about Anasela either. She was wrong for me and was incorrect about present situation. I would say Vhee is far more accurate than many of the high rate ones. She is frighteningly accurate about some things.

Offline bluesgirl23

« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2011, 04:20:30 AM »
@bridgee Anasela was way off for me. She said that I would have to choose between the guy I see now & a guy from my past. Well, that is clearly not going to happen. The last guy left me standing in the dark with no word from him for 9 months. He then came back, apologized, and I decided that I might give it another whirl. Needless to say, I had already moved on. So, it didn't work out & I am glad.

Offline cj

« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2011, 01:15:47 PM »
whats your story blues?

Offline lightme

« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2011, 07:54:12 PM »
arranged a call back with her and cancelled it after reading this thread....

wonder why are her reviews on CP so good? several wrote they had been reading with her for a long time and she is accurate. why would people write that if she is not accurate...?

Offline vanyct

« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2011, 08:33:50 PM »
Hi Liteme:

I know that I went on and on about PS and the psychic that I read with, but if you want to continue to have phychic readings why don't you check their webiste out.  Like I said, I was not able to find too much negative stuff about them on the internet, and they do post both positive and negative feedback, I know this because I have left negative feedback on a few of their psychics who were just awful and it is on their. If you are a new cutomer you pay $1 per minute, and that includes any psychic no matter what rating their regular rate is. I've also called and asked for a refund when the reading was just totally wrong, (i.e. on of them told me once that I was going to buy a house in the next few months, and I knew that unless she was going to give me the winning lottery numbers that was not going to happen lol).  The only bad thing about them is that their most popular psychics are always busy and they do not have a call back option, you have to keep trying.

It may not have been the best choice for me, but others are very happy with their PS psychic.
Just a suggestion ;)

Offline lightme

« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2011, 09:02:13 PM »
Hi Vanyct, thanks for your reply.

i am on emotional roller coast. my big prediction is end of aug, from a few "good" psychics. i worry if a change a "batch" of psychics things may be different and that will really screw my brain, and my wallet.
and yes i agree i am too weak to face the "truth" now.

waiting is crazy painful. apparently ability to read the past and current situations may not be able to tell the future. honestly i am weak now and i only want to hear positive reading. and after hearing a good reading, i will still doubt is that true?

i think i will just stop calling and let nature takes its course. i am weak now and it is not rational to spend money like this trying to fish out the real deal. but it is so painful, i don't mind spending if the psychic is real.

Offline vanyct

« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2011, 02:03:38 PM »
 Hi Liteme:
The times that I have gone to a psychic, rarely was it because I wanted  to know the future.  I think a lot of the "future" has to do with freewill, the smallest thing like taking a left turn instead of a right can completely change someone's life.  I have mainly gone to have them try and explain why a current situation is happening, why isn’t he calling me back, why is he so cold with me all of a sudden.  Maybe the psychic can reveal something that this person is afraid to tell me.  To me, men are so hard to read, they tell you one thing but then act another way. I guess all I really want to know from the psychic is what is going on in this person mind. 
I am not too upset that timelines have not come to pass, because honestly I don’t want to know, nor do I think we are supposed to know what the future is (that’s part of the catholic school girl still in me, I don’t expect others to have the same beliefs).  The fact that the timelines have not come to pass as they said they would, is what makes me doubt that what I was told was even the truth.

anything