Author Topic: Anasela  (Read 19238 times)

Offline optx888

Anasela
« on: April 05, 2011, 02:49:55 AM »
Has anyone read with Anasela?

I have...but was wondering if I can get some feed back from others who have too. 

Offline Libra

• Veterans
Re: Anasela
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 03:44:59 AM »
Hi greengrlx, I have read with Anasela, last year, before her rate got up, hear predictions sounded so too good to be true, for my situation. So far the timing she gave passed in March and no results yet.

Offline Shoe Gal

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2011, 03:53:42 AM »
When I read the raves on Gina Rose and Nina on complaints board, I heard that Anasela had mixed reviews.  Those that read with her also read with Nina and Gina Rose and said that she's a good mix of the 2 and uses her tarot to confirm.
Again, with timelines it's tough to say.  None of mine have come to pass, but the final outcome according to them all is the same.  There's the silver lining :)
How was your reading with Anasela?

positivethoughts

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2011, 12:36:44 PM »
There is someone on here who read with Anasela but I can't remember who. CSK?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 07:10:54 AM »
yep i read with anasela twice maybe even three times......i asked her for a few predictions for the next few months back in september and not one single thing she predicted came to pass.

Offline optx888

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2011, 03:28:24 PM »
I am totally with you Shoe Gal.  Some readers deliver with such confidence how do you not believe them and continue to have hope? 

I read with Anasela for the first time back in August.  Her reading blew my mind.  All I asked was if she sees my ex coming back and if there is a future with him...and if not...does she see anyone else coming my way?  She took off with the reading...she asked if I was training for a marathon or something along those lines...I said yes...I just completed my 2nd triathlon this summer...she asked if he was an artist...and I said yes...she asked if he painted...I said hes...she thinks he painted me and I think the one painting is me, but he will never tell me...which is 100% true (i have never discussed anything like this with anyone on CP nor did I give he any information to make her think these things)

She knew that he was very cruel during the breakup and she knew that we were apart for sometime...she knew that I saw him but there was no communication between us (which was true...I crossed paths with him on the bike path and he was so happy to see me and was slowing down to say hi...and I just kept pedaling...apparently I have a processing problem...lol)  She told me that he didn't mean anything that he said and that he needed to say those things to push me away.  She said that he felt I was too good for him and he felt that he wasn't good enough for me...that he had a lot of insecurities and fears.

She kept stressing that the breakup had absolutely nothing to do with me and to stop blaming myself. 

She sees him reaching out and she sees us together in a committed relationship.  She does see him in my life for future.  The time frame that she gave me was Fall...Fall?  Ugh!  That was an entire season...lol...but she said it was going to be before Thanksgiving...no later.

She also said if I wanted to reach out I could.  All that would do is speed things up and he would respond positively.  She also said for me to stop putting a deadline on things...for me to make it spontaneous.

She then went on to say that I needed it to be him.  If I reach out to me...I will always hold in my heart and in my mind "would we be together if I never reached out?"  no matter how happy I am and not matter how wonderful thing are between us...I will never shake that thought.  She couldn't have been more right and I had just had the conversation just a few hours ago with one of my friends. lol

I had called her again I think it was November and she yelled at me and told me to stop asking her the same questions because I am wasting my money....she said that he is right there waiting to make contact....he feels a lot of guilt and embarrassment due to how he broke things off and has a lot of regret...and soon after...I received an email from him.

I called her again in December and she said to be patient he will come around...he is just afraid and a lil thrown off by how welcoming and responsive I am...he wasn't expecting that.  She also said he is very stressed and overwhelmed with work (which he was)  she gave me another time frame of seeing him and hearing from him...and she was correct on both just a bit off with the time but not by much.

I had a general 2011 reading with her and she was beyond positive about how this was my year...she sees me going back to school...she sees me opening my own business...she said all things are going to work in my favor....and that M and I will be together and strong and he will not let me go.

I do want to go back to school and I am thinking of opening my own business end of 2011 beginning of 2012 (2012) has always been my time frame for that.

That was my experience with Anasela...the last I read with her she told me that she couldn't pull up a time frame unfortunately but to hang in there and be patient...that it will happen.

I am really starting to not like the following words...patience and procrastination  >:(

Offline optx888

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2011, 04:08:20 AM »
In my 2011 year reading with Anasela she said that she sees that I will need to go to the dentist.  My tooth partially broke after her reading...and during dinner tonight...it started to hurt and the rest of the tooth loosened and it feels like it is ready to crumble to pieces  :(

Offline cj

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2011, 04:10:53 AM »
lmao...ok..thx Anasela...but can we get other predictions...wth??/  :o

Offline optx888

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2011, 04:20:47 AM »
LOL...that was my thought exactly when it happened tonight  :P

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2011, 01:08:07 PM »
Question, by Spring does it mean by beginning of Spring or before Spring ends?  :-\

sammiepoo

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2011, 06:00:15 AM »
I think by spring is the beginning but I am not for sure it could be the end

Offline cheetah

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2011, 07:56:59 PM »
hi
@greengrlx have any other things happened that anasela told you, now as of today 5-31

Offline scorpiogirl

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2011, 08:08:22 PM »
I read with her three times in the space of a year and a half maybe. Each time she told me we were meant to be together. The last reading I was giving up on him. She asked why I was mourning the relationship like it was over. And I was like, well because it is. She convinced me to hang in there. Each reading I got major detailed predictions ... that never happened. She even told me when he returned after a short trip he was going to have a gift for me. Not so much. Maybe he got something for his hooker  ::)

sammiepoo

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2011, 08:10:54 PM »
Wow! I am sorry I am about to give up on all the predictions that have been made because maybe when we actually give up they will actually happen :)

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2011, 08:13:39 PM »
Unfortunately Anasela has been the worst reader for me. As CJ said: MAJOR predictions, that never came true. I have no idea how she is at 7.50 per min.