Author Topic: Does anyone chat on here anymore?  (Read 3470 times)

Offline Bark angel

Does anyone chat on here anymore?
« on: September 11, 2013, 09:42:52 PM »
I've been checking chat for weeks now, and no one is ever in there.  is it just me?  Or is there a time when members are actually in there?

Offline marybell

Re: Does anyone chat on here anymore?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 12:13:33 AM »
It's been a long time.   Not many posts here either.   I have wondered if there is another forum that people are going to.  Starting to feel like a ghost town here.

Offline skyline

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2013, 02:29:34 AM »
It's been a long time.   Not many posts here either.   I have wondered if there is another forum that people are going to.  Starting to feel like a ghost town here.

Probably because most of the readings didn't pan out and there's nothing left to discuss.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2013, 05:22:47 PM »
I miss chatting with everyone but as skyline stated, readings didn't pan out so there's not much to discuss. I'd love to chat about life in general, tho. The people I've met thru this forum are absolutely lovely! For me, all of my readings were so blatantly wrong that I don't know if I believe in psychic ability anymore. I'm definitely questioning it. I also don't want to tempt myself and fall back into bad habits again, lol!! When I'm in chat talking about readings it can feed the urge to call and I'm not calling at the moment. Although, there is one reader on my radar that I may read with soon but NO BOYS ALLOWED! in this reading if I do it. I want it to be about me and me only.  8)

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2013, 11:09:55 PM »
DD were your readings all wrong with respect to final outcome?  Or did some psychics pick up the odd detail here and there but miss at the end?
I miss chatting with everyone but as skyline stated, readings didn't pan out so there's not much to discuss. I'd love to chat about life in general, tho. The people I've met thru this forum are absolutely lovely! For me, all of my readings were so blatantly wrong that I don't know if I believe in psychic ability anymore. I'm definitely questioning it. I also don't want to tempt myself and fall back into bad habits again, lol!! When I'm in chat talking about readings it can feed the urge to call and I'm not calling at the moment. Although, there is one reader on my radar that I may read with soon but NO BOYS ALLOWED! in this reading if I do it. I want it to be about me and me only.  8)

Offline skyline

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2013, 02:28:53 AM »
I miss chatting with everyone but as skyline stated, readings didn't pan out so there's not much to discuss. I'd love to chat about life in general, tho. The people I've met thru this forum are absolutely lovely! For me, all of my readings were so blatantly wrong that I don't know if I believe in psychic ability anymore. I'm definitely questioning it. I also don't want to tempt myself and fall back into bad habits again, lol!! When I'm in chat talking about readings it can feed the urge to call and I'm not calling at the moment.

When I feel to the urge to call, I think about what a reader (Karla of Oahu) once told me - "All I can promise you is honesty. Do not believe anyone who says otherwise".

If you look at it like that way, that no one really knows the future, there's no reason to call.

Unless you're in a panic of course.  :D

Offline Calypso 13

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2013, 03:29:10 PM »
Hey guys! Yea I agree. Most of my readings were wrong. In regards to the ex I started calling about a year ago, yes he came back, yes he's in my life, and we are friends...granted the feelings are still there and we both know it but no guarantee on an actual reconnection which I'm not looking for anyway.

Now this is what had me stop calling. Even my favorites (gaylene and julie) who were always right for me. Well not always but mostly.

I ended things with a guy some time ago. I'll admit I called about him returning for my ego. Lol. I ended things with him because of something stupid he did.
Anyway, I was told that he would maybe contact once but nothing after that. That it was completely done.
Well a week later, he has been hounding me wanting to come back you wouldn't believe. These readers were so freaking wrong it'sunbelievable.

I totally closed my accounts and am done. That was the last straw for me.

My year and a half of calling amounted to absolutely nothing. My ex and I being friends right now was not the readers being right because he did not come back in the way they said he would.

There are a couple for sure I like still but I'm done with calling. No point to because lol I make my own decisions anyway. Readings don't sway me.

Offline skyline

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2013, 04:50:21 PM »
Anyway, I was told that he would maybe contact once but nothing after that. That it was completely done.
Well a week later, he has been hounding me wanting to come back you wouldn't believe. These readers were so freaking wrong it'sunbelievable.

I think I've read this on here so many times. Probably the reason why this forum is dead.

But it's a good remedy to stop calling once you find out for yourself that nobody knows the future.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2013, 06:11:09 PM »

I think I've read this on here so many times. Probably the reason why this forum is dead.

But it's a good remedy to stop calling once you find out for yourself that nobody knows the future.

Or that very few do know the future of the hotline/Keen variety.

fiercefoxie

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2013, 06:20:35 PM »
I have definitely eased up on the calls.  I have one reader that I call maybe once a month and she has been pretty on target with things.  She is more like a friend too and she isn't on a website so i can text her directly and ask to set up a call, so it's great! Definitely have stopped all the psychic madness and my credit cards are loving this too!

Offline hope4love

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2013, 09:02:45 PM »
I ended things with a guy some time ago. I'll admit I called about him returning for my ego. Lol. I ended things with him because of something stupid he did.

I totally closed my accounts and am done. That was the last straw for me.

My year and a half of calling amounted to absolutely nothing. My ex and I being friends right now was not the readers being right because he did not come back in the way they said he would.

There are a couple for sure I like still but I'm done with calling. No point to because lol I make my own decisions anyway. Readings don't sway me.

Absolutely!  It goes to show that the future is never set in stone and there have been numerous occasions when a reader has been totally wrong about the outcome. 
I think showing the Universe you have faith that things will work out as they should is the way to bring about the best results.

anything