Author Topic: Predictable events?  (Read 5362 times)

Offline Bark angel

Predictable events?
« on: August 16, 2013, 04:37:12 PM »
Just wondering if anyone wishes to chime in on whether psychics are able to predict events, when they are totally unplanned, as in acts of fate?
What say you?

Offline Bark angel

Re: Predictable events?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2013, 04:38:25 PM »
I am inclined to say no, they would not be easy to predict, but I am curious what others think.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2013, 05:25:27 PM »

I am proof that they can not predict events. My answer is no.

I am inclined to say no, they would not be easy to predict, but I am curious what others think.

Offline Calypso 13

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2013, 05:59:53 PM »
Lol Kicking - I was just thinking that  ;)

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2013, 06:13:55 PM »
Well, I am really more interested in whether they can predict specific events - ones that are categorized as "acts of fate".

I am proof that they can not predict events. My answer is no.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2013, 06:49:44 PM »
Unfortunately,  I may have to disagree with you guy's on that one. I believe the can predict specific events, although it is a little too premature, something unbelievable gappened to a reading I had two years back.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2013, 06:54:43 PM »
Can you explain what you mean by "acts of fate"? To me, that means something will happen regardless. Ex: He was fated to die that summer morning.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2013, 06:56:14 PM »
To answer the question, a have has predicted events that were not planned beforehand. Some can do it...its just that most don't know how to.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 07:00:02 PM by bstalling »

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2013, 10:55:38 PM »
For me, an act of fate is some event that occurs that is not in anyone's control.  So, it is not the result of  any action or thought made by any person involved in the reading.  In other words, it is something that the subjects of the reading have no control over. 
Can you explain what you mean by "acts of fate"? To me, that means something will happen regardless. Ex: He was fated to die that summer morning.

Offline scorpiogirl

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2013, 01:58:50 AM »
I'm not sure about a specific event, but for me at least one instance comes to mind when I was in my binge phase (that lasted for years!) when I was told of a result of the death of a family member.
It was a small fact in an otherwise inaccurate reading and he didn't say someone would die just that I would get something from somewhere. It was something I'd inherit and find out about on the exact day she died.

I also posted that another reader had told me about someone's death, the exact day. I hate when they do this, and now I have to preface a reading saying I DON'T want to know, but i think death is the most unpredicatable thing you could find. And not the scare tactics some use to somehow mess with your mind, but just a matter of stating a fact.

Possibly as with me, the result is predcited but not the actual event. Maybe?

Offline hope4love

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2013, 03:25:22 AM »
nm

« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 01:31:49 AM by hope4love »

Offline skyline

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2013, 01:00:43 AM »
So yes, I do believe readers can predict a certain event if they are genuinely gifted and connect well with you.  However, what happens after that is up in the air.  There is no way any one can predict with any degree of accuracy what will transpire after the event. 
I think if something is destined to cross your path, then it will and a gifted reader will be able to see it. The time frames are rarely accurate, at least for me.

Exactly my experience also. And this is why there isn't a reader out there who knows everything that will happen. They can see something coming, but what happens after that no one can predict.

Offline hope4love

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2013, 01:32:46 AM »
nm
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 01:31:56 AM by hope4love »

anything