Author Topic: fun -- eye opening -- exercise!  (Read 1549 times)

Offline whiteangel

fun -- eye opening -- exercise!
« on: July 19, 2013, 08:00:15 PM »
I'm not 100% off readings but I've gotten WAY better about being dependent upon them or putting too much stock in them. I am using psychics much more these days to help me to decipher my own intuitions and feelings and help me to determine the path for me that serves me most.  I may get a reading once a month (down from about once a week for about two years).  I only have 2 readers that I have much interest in these days because while they do not get all of the predictions correct, they've steered me in the most realistic and empowering directions over these past couple of years. 
Anyway, when I was trying to kick the habit a couple of months ago, I took some time and wrote myself the fairytale stories that I had been given by countless psychics about what my life should be looking like by now. It was really fun (and sad, frankly) when you spin it all together and write your own story.  Anyone needing a little kick in the pants to see how ridiculous it is to be so dependent upon predictions should give this a try.  Take every thing that didn't happen and write it as though it did and you'll find yourself in a fundamentally ridiculous fairytale.  If on the other hand, you write the story out and see that much of it is pretty accurate - stick with that psychic. You can get creative and create multiple different realities based upon the conflicting and often absurd predictions that your given. This should give you a little dose of what your reality is versus the one that you've purchased for yourself.