Author Topic: Tjoy12 - Update!!  (Read 2418 times)

Offline Calypso 13

Tjoy12 - Update!!
« on: July 11, 2013, 08:22:43 PM »
Hi All!!

This is formerly tjoy12 - I've tried to come back on with my old name but never was able to. Anyway, I came back to give an update because as much as I've been on here prior explaining my situation and meeting all you wonderful folks, I believe I at least owe it to you to provide an update!

Backstory - ex broke up with me a year ago thus beginning my calling period in which at first it was crazy because I was desperate for his return.

Well a year has passed and let me just say - he has returned (in a sense - it's the beginnings of it. We've had a long talk)
After our breakup, I completely walked away from him end of last year (tried the friends crap). Since March we have had touch and go regarding communication (once a month), but 2 weeks ago everything just really came out and I saw more emotion from him towards me than I had seen in a long time.

At this point, I have to say the most accurate has been Soul Love (Keen). Around 6 months ago, she told me what was going on with him which I was able to confirm from his own mouth last week.
Funnily enough though - I don't know if I want him - even if he offered full reconciliation. I've been out there dating and enjoying myself sooooo for those in the throes of hell right now in wanting your guy back...you have no idea how YOU may change down the line.  :)

I've dated some people and the three I've found to be extremely accurate are Soul Love, NSJ, and Gaylene(so-so). NSJ can pick up dynamic changes like nobody else! She has also been accurate with how things will unfold too.
Soul Love also got the outcome right and I mean exact as to how someone I dated in Jan. returned - down to even the timeframe. To be honest I would say her timeframes are hit or miss, but things do unfold the way she sees them...at least for me. Oh and there was one guy I was dating and she said she saw I wanted to run...well - yea it happened lol - I ran.

When I call though - now - I mainly call for present situations. I'm not too hung up on outcomes anymore. I'm finally enjoying life, meeting people, and determining my own future with better, more healthy choices.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me. I wish I had more detail, but I'm that person that would throw away all my notes, vow never to call again, then return kicking myself for throwing them away.

Offline hope4love

Re: Tjoy12 - Update!!
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 04:52:05 AM »
Thanks for sharing your update. It's ironic how we feel ambivalent about reconciling with our vaunted ex once they offer a full on commitment. It happens more often than not.
Thanks for the inspiration to let go and live life.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2013, 03:47:17 PM »
Hi All!!

This is formerly tjoy12 - I've tried to come back on with my old name but never was able to. Anyway, I came back to give an update because as much as I've been on here prior explaining my situation and meeting all you wonderful folks, I believe I at least owe it to you to provide an update!

Backstory - ex broke up with me a year ago thus beginning my calling period in which at first it was crazy because I was desperate for his return.

Well a year has passed and let me just say - he has returned (in a sense - it's the beginnings of it. We've had a long talk)
After our breakup, I completely walked away from him end of last year (tried the friends crap). Since March we have had touch and go regarding communication (once a month), but 2 weeks ago everything just really came out and I saw more emotion from him towards me than I had seen in a long time.

At this point, I have to say the most accurate has been Soul Love (Keen). Around 6 months ago, she told me what was going on with him which I was able to confirm from his own mouth last week.
Funnily enough though - I don't know if I want him - even if he offered full reconciliation. I've been out there dating and enjoying myself sooooo for those in the throes of hell right now in wanting your guy back...you have no idea how YOU may change down the line.  :)

I've dated some people and the three I've found to be extremely accurate are Soul Love, NSJ, and Gaylene(so-so). NSJ can pick up dynamic changes like nobody else! She has also been accurate with how things will unfold too.
Soul Love also got the outcome right and I mean exact as to how someone I dated in Jan. returned - down to even the timeframe. To be honest I would say her timeframes are hit or miss, but things do unfold the way she sees them...at least for me. Oh and there was one guy I was dating and she said she saw I wanted to run...well - yea it happened lol - I ran.

When I call though - now - I mainly call for present situations. I'm not too hung up on outcomes anymore. I'm finally enjoying life, meeting people, and determining my own future with better, more healthy choices.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me. I wish I had more detail, but I'm that person that would throw away all my notes, vow never to call again, then return kicking myself for throwing them away.
Thank you for sharing!Could you please remind me who NSJ is?Someone on Keen?

Offline Calypso 13

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2013, 04:08:30 PM »
Zenia - NSJ is Northstar Julie. I talk to her mainly on her own site: www.northstarjulie.com. She is incredibly accurate for me and I love how honest she is as well.

Hope4Love - I have to be honest. I think I'm in a much better place with my ex now because last Fall I decided to walk away completely though Kisha (very wrong for me btw) and Sapphire advised against it. It was the one time I broke away from what they advised and did what I knew to be best. They said he wouldn't be back. I took the chance, did it, it hurt like hell. I then began dating in Jan. (8 months after the breakup) and glad I did. And well - then he's back now so sometimes you just have to go with what you know to be best and let me tell you...I have some thick skin now and I take no mess - if they act up - I drop them and move on to the next.  :P

As a matter of fact - I have 2 dates lined up this weekend!  :D

I mention all of this because some of you know the horrendous, heartbroken, place I was in last year...not thinking that I would get out of it...ugh it was bad...but thankfully no more!

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2013, 06:11:19 PM »
Tjoy thanks for the update. Glad to hear you are doing well.

When you talk about Sapphire and Kisha, were you including Sapphire when you said "they" said he wouldn't be back? I haven't heard much negative news given from Sapphire to others before. Also, when they said he would not be back, did they mean he would not come back at all, or just that he would not come back for a full-blown committed relationship?

Offline Calypso 13

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2013, 08:49:36 PM »
Yep Sapphire included - she worded it differently but yes she said it. She wasn't negative about it at all. It was more of like "are you sure you want to do this because if so etc etc..." she said then you will move on date other people, you will be happy, etc...but her advice stated to not walk away if I wanted him in my life or a chance to be with him or whatever...but in all actuality - it was the best thing for us.
We have come back with a fresh perspective on everything and are starting from square 1. 

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2013, 10:51:43 PM »
Thank you for the update, my dear! I'm so happy for you and your positive perspective about life and readings. I remember how upset you were and I could 100% relate. I'm also delighted that at least you have the opportunity to reconcile with your ex if you want. As we all know to well, that really does not happen that often it seems.

I quit getting readings this past March and I feel amazing. Every once in a great while I will get the slightest urge to call, haha, but then I remember the recent vacation I could afford to take finally and the new shoes and lipsticks and all the other fun little luxuries I was denying myself because all my money was going to readings. Unfortunately, for me, they were all wrong with the exception of one or two. I will write a monster update when I have an opportunity like others have done here. I also think I owe to all of you. You all were here for me in my darkest hours, even more than my friends and family. Just because I do not get readings anymore does not mean that I have forgotten that. I always check in and would love to chat with all of you soon.

Lots of love and respect for the wonderful ladies and gentlemen here! xoxoxoxoxo

Offline hope4love

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2013, 05:15:31 AM »
Kudos to you for listening to your gut and doing what you felt was right. It's so easy to give our power away to a reader who supposedly knows better. As you've proven, readers can be wrong. I know I've gotten advice that I knew would be detrimental to a situation and in the end, following my gut was the best thing. 

anything