Author Topic: Best Medium? (for contacting those who have crossed over)  (Read 3464 times)

Offline powerofnow

Best Medium? (for contacting those who have crossed over)
« on: June 02, 2013, 06:28:21 PM »
Morning,

I've been getting some signs and what not and I think they are coming from someone close to me who passed away last year. Anyone have any good medium recommendations on contacting deceased persons? I've never done anything like this before but it can't be any stranger then having someone contact my spirit guides (which may consist of loved ones, anyway).

Thx!

Offline waiting4godot

Re: Best Medium? (for contacting those who have crossed over)
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2013, 07:54:02 PM »
I am not sure about keen. But I have a friend who used Laura Mendelsohn and got lots of validations from her deceased mom.  She has a website

Offline powerofnow

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 08:43:48 PM »
Thanks, I'll look her up!

I rarely speak to psychics anymore as many of their predictions didn't ultimately pan out but I was at home today and for the heck of it, I decided to speak too Magical Sandra and funnily enough, she picked up on this person who recently passed...

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2013, 01:41:22 AM »
try http://celtic-garden.net/lessons.html
she was good for mediumship w hen i read with her 3years back

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2013, 11:12:44 PM »

This woman was no good for me and I read with her several times last year. I think I still have a few readings left from a package I bought. Anyway, she has horrific customer service, cancels appointments without notice (even after you've made it clear that you've re-arranged your schedule to accommodate her limited availability), and honestly after my last read with her...I felt awful. It was like I was pulling teeth just to have her barely give me any info and she was very calloused about it. The first reading I had with her was decent and she hit on one detail that impressed me enough to go back. Regardless, not one thing (NOT ONE SINGLE THING) happened as she said, work or love related. I would say it was a bad connection but on the SPS forum there are pages and pages of reviews on her and you can see for yourself that I am not the only one that has similar complaints.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2013, 04:03:39 PM »

This woman was no good for me and I read with her several times last year. I think I still have a few readings left from a package I bought. Anyway, she has horrific customer service, cancels appointments without notice (even after you've made it clear that you've re-arranged your schedule to accommodate her limited availability), and honestly after my last read with her...I felt awful. It was like I was pulling teeth just to have her barely give me any info and she was very calloused about it. The first reading I had with her was decent and she hit on one detail that impressed me enough to go back. Regardless, not one thing (NOT ONE SINGLE THING) happened as she said, work or love related. I would say it was a bad connection but on the SPS forum there are pages and pages of reviews on her and you can see for yourself that I am not the only one that has similar complaints.
Thank you!I am so happy that i am not the only one who had those experiences.A friend of mine raves about her,and i thought it was something wrong with me and the connection.Its true that her customerservice is really bad.She has her private site,and it seems she dosent care at all.And you cant ask for refund either.On Keen she would never have gotten away with treating clients like she does.
One has to wait for ages for a reply to an email reading,and with tonns of reminders,and very strange excuses from her side to why she hasnt replied.The same with appointments.Why does she take clients if she is ill/too preoccupied to read?
That said,she has given me 2 very important predictions and a great comfort from spirits in times of need,and i am mighty thankful for that.But she has lacked compassion in her readings,been too hard,and also sounded irritated and impatient on the phone.She is not very empatic.

anything