Author Topic: DreamLoveBelieve's Tally  (Read 3550 times)

Offline DreamLoveBelieve

DreamLoveBelieve's Tally
« on: May 21, 2013, 01:27:57 AM »
Following in Syn's fashion, I'm going to post about my readings over the past year.  This has been a long time coming and will be in multiple posts due to the volume of readings I have had over this past year. 

I will state UP FRONT that this post will be about MY experiences with these readers.  I have summarized the readings to give a jist of the context so others may be able to determine if the same story was told to them.  Again, this is MY personal journey with readers and MY OPINION of my experiences.  If you'd like more specific information or anything, feel free to PM me!!

There are many that are not included in the list to begin with because these are the ones that I have hand-written notes on.  I still have to go through my chat transactions on Keen and summarize those readers.  That includes some of the more popular readers such as Kisha, Gaylene, Allynis, etc.  I promise to post as many times as I need to to get a complete list of everyone I have read with.  I welcome anyone and everyone to comment, critique, give insight, etc. as they wish.   :)

With that said, here goes:

California Psychics

Julia – Jan 2012
Felt that SM and I would be working through our break-up in Feb/March and be full steam ahead again; deeper commitment in Oct 2012 – NOPE.  In fact, he quit talking to me all together in late April/early May
Said that we would be making plans for either Valentine’s Day or my birthday a few days after – NOPE
She kept bringing up astrological signs of people that would be influential or problematic over the year – NOT EVEN CLOSE

Bridget – September 2012
Very general.  Felt like she was reading his traits based on his astrological sign.  Said he would be back within a week.  NOPE

Other

Aingeal Rose – Feb 2012
Can’t remember how I came across her, maybe BTR
I don’t even know where to start.  She went into this whole “past life” spiel about my SM and me.  She did say, however, that he had his back to me in this life and that he was in a transition period.  She said he was confused and she did not know if he would come back or not. 
Then she went off on my “soul path” and nothing she said really resonated with me.  She said that I would meet my partner in 2 years and that we would meet through work.  She still has time on this one, but as I work from home or out in the field with roughnecks, I don’t find it likely.  She also said that I would eventually be a spokeswoman for children and mothers.  Again, not feeling this.
A bunch of other stuff in my notes is just gibberish that I feel she was trying to fill time with. 

Sunhee Park – Feb 2012
Empathically, she connected pretty well to how I felt about my SM.  She said that I have a strong personality and a leader and that people depend on me for support.  All very true.  She mentioned that I need to shield myself from my SM’s energy because when he doesn’t feel worthy or accomplished in respect to me, he cuts me down.  Also true.  She did say that he and I are supposed to be together in this lifetime but that the timing was not right yet.  That he needed to be on his own and fail for him to learn to evolve. 
She predicted that things would get better in 2 months.  Unfortunately, the opposite was true and SM stopped talking to me completely. 

The Jamison Twins – March 2012
The started off the call emphasizing that they had channeled on my question of 30 minutes (I think you put a scope in the comment box when requesting a reading) and that you can ALWAYS change outcomes with intention and prayer.
Ultimately, they did not like my SM.   They told me to let him go.  That they felt he had other girlfriends while he was with me.  (Not entirely impossible, but very difficult being we lived together but ok.)  They did make a point to say that it felt like I was trying to make him FIT into my IDEA of what I want in a partner but that he was not the right one.  They said he is afraid of commitment and unreliable in love. 
Then they told me about my future husband.  They said I will be married around 30 or 31 for good.  (I’m already 29 so I’m gonna go ahead and discredit this one as I know planning alone will take me about a year and I’m no where near interested in long-term with any one new yet.  I’ll take this back if I meet someone who take my breathe away before the end of summer.)  I got the general description of: tall with dark hair, good socially, we will meet socially in 2.5-4 years, he works in business and is a dog lover who enjoys travel.  I must be doing something wrong because I haven’t met a man this perfect EVER!! 
Then they threw out a bunch of names of people who I will meet who will be important to me.  Out of 10 names, I have yet to meet any of them.
For what I paid for this reading, I was incredibly disappointed and dissatisfied.

AstroSarah – April 2012
I called her right after “the incident” happened.  She said that SM would find out through another source that it wasn’t me and would call to talk about it.  She even mentioned that she felt like HE may have done the damage himself!!  NO NO NO.  He did find out that it wasn’t me, but it definitely was not him and he and I both know that for certain.  She felt that we would be back together by May.  NOPE

The Rock Girl – May 2012

She got details about our relationship and past correct.  She knew that SM and I had lived together and have broken up and gotten back together before.  She felt that this happened because I was supposed to learn lessons from him.  She knew that he is a huge baseball fan and said that we would not reconnect in the near future.  She knew that he holds grudges and rarely forgives.  She said that things would eventually soften but that he will never forget this incident.  She felt that he creates a reason to be single and experience things he feels he is missing out on and when he has had his fill, he comes back to me.  She said this cycle will continue for another 5 years. 

Sherri Lynn – July 2012/September 2012
July 2012 - SM is ALMOST available but not ready emotionally yet.  He thinks about me.  Picked up on a past issue that needs to be resolved.  Felt he would be more inclined to talk about it after August 2012.  Our relationship would be better in November or late fall.  She said it would be slow because of trust issues and could not see how it would play out. 
September 2012 – This time, she told me that SM was with someone else and that she did not see us getting back together.  That he felt like a victim and that it could be up to a year before we talk. (so far, the year part is true).  She felt that I would let go of all this in December and that I should right him an email to let him know how I felt and to say good-bye.  (I did not let go in December and I did not write him an email.)
She mentioned that I would get a job opportunity in about 6 months and that I would take it.  NOPE.  She also said that I would find the car of my dreams and get a fantastic deal on it.  Still looking I guess.  LOL
She also warned me about my roommate saying that she would act out when I terminated her lease contract.   She said that there would be an argument, she would damage my property, and that I may even have to have the courts intervene to get her out of my house. NOT EVEN CLOSE.  My roommate moved out without incident. 

Victoria UK – April 2013
Picked up that my relationship with SM has been erratic and that he left abruptly.  Stated that he’s going to come back in an abrupt way that he left.  She mentioned the twin flame.  Says mine completes. SM’s return is very gradual; third time lucky is when he gets it right; I will start seeing 3’s everywhere.  SEEMED VERY GENERAL

Keen

Mystikka – June 2012/September 2012
June 2012 - Picked up the current situation pretty well.  Said he is upset and stagnant on whether to fix things with me or not.  She said the connection between him and I will not go away.  His feelings are still as intense despite his pride and ego; he has an internal knowing that there are still loose ends.  Feels that in the future, he will become more receptive to talk about it; timeframes are far off; probably fall.  - NOPE
She felt that if I were to reach out to him right now, he would ignore me; he is in punishing mode; when that starts to loosen up, he will be more receptive to my contact; feels that I will not be able to resist contacting him and I will be the one to break the ice a few times before him.   NOPE.  I ONLY REACHED OUT LATER ON HER RECOMMENDATION (SEE SEPT 2012)
September 2012 – Said pretty much the same as previous reading but said that he is going back and forth which means he is softening to me.  She said that if I reached out with something light-hearted, it would trigger him to begin communicating with me again. - NOPE

Gail – July 2012
Very brief conversation.  Felt that SM and I would be talking soon, but that we would not marry.  She felt I would meet a new guy in 5-9 months through a mutual girlfriend.  I HAVEN’T YET.

Aurora – July 2012
SM is not following his heart.  He is trying to convince himself to move on.  He is pushing me away but fighting his feelings.  He will get over his issues and approach me.  He loves me and will be back soon.  She got a 5 for contact and felt is was more days/weeks than months/years.  NOPE

Lady Ashley – August 2012/Feb 2012
August 2012 - Short and general reading.  Said he was confused, blah blah blah.  Said he will be stagnant until September 5th – NOPE
Feb 2012 – Again, extremely short reading.  Said he would break the ice soon and that we will be hanging out in April – NOPE

Maureen the Messenger – September 2012
Said more communication between us in Oct and Nov because of Mercury Retrograde.  Specifically said contact between October 5th to 10th and it will start the building process – NOPE
She told me that I need to let him run his course with being upset with me and that I am not wasting my time on him.  OF COURSE I’M NOT WASTING MY TIME BECAUSE IT IS KEEPING ME CALLING READERS

Ness – Dec 2012/Feb 2013
Dec 2012 - Definitely hit the situation on the head as far as present.   Picked up on the situation in which he feels wronged.  Says he still loves me but approaches me with extreme caution.   Got a 6 & 7 for contact which she felt was months.  STILL PENDING
Feb 2013 – Did not realize that she has read for me before and again, picked up on the present extremely well.  Still feels like he will be stagnant in relation to me which she said means that he hasn’t closed the door but isn’t going to move forward any time soon.  Said summer-time/warmer months for contact which still falls in line with her original prediction.

SourcePower – Jan 2013

Not very specific.  Picked up on scattered energies.  Relationship in a rut.  NOT ONLY A RUT, IT’S OVER!!   LOL
Said he would contact me on my birthday (Feb) and that would lead to a kick off of things by March 10th.  Said we would be back together no later than July.  NOPE

Soul Love11 – March 2013
Very short reading, but what I want to mention is that her reading did not sit well with me.  She picked up that there had been a break or a pause and said the break is about to end; he will be coming back around in his heart and his head.  BUT, in order for this to happen, she told me “It will take some effort on my part to reach out; I need to put my pride aside and figure out a way to reach out in a way that he can’t say no; I have to make an impact.”  She said this happened for me to learn my lesson about putting my pride aside.  For everyone who knows my situation, pride is HIS issue; not mine.

Joeana – March 2013

She just starts off on her own without anything but your name.  She picked up a holding pattern and unfinished business.  Says I will hear from SM and to hang in there.  No real timeline though.  SOMEWHAT GENERAL AND VAGUE

NorthStarJulie – May 2013
Picked up on an extended break of more than 6 months.  He is still upset about the past with me.  Knew that he is very stubborn and does not forgive easily.  Said he hasn’t completely closed the door on us, but has put it on hold for now.  ONE OF MY FAVORITES AT THE MOMENT BUT GOOD FOR 3 MONTHS OR LESS I FEEL.

Offline jordie

• Veterans
Re: DreamLoveBelieve's Tally
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013, 08:43:47 PM »
Thank you for sharing dream.

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2013, 11:16:18 AM »
Victoria UK – April 2013
Picked up that my relationship with SM has been erratic and that he left abruptly.  Stated that he’s going to come back in an abrupt way that he left.  She mentioned the twin flame.  Says mine completes. SM’s return is very gradual; third time lucky is when he gets it right; I will start seeing 3’s everywhere.  SEEMED VERY GENERAL

:( :(  I'm sorry. She keeps being right for my friend, but I'm done. I'm done with all of them.

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2013, 02:23:28 PM »
@Dream
Thanks so much for taking the time to itimize your readings for us. 
That had to be a considerable amount of time and effort.
Wishful

Offline scatteredwish

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2013, 03:00:30 PM »

Is this the lady on Keen?

Victoria UK – April 2013

:( :(  I'm sorry. She keeps being right for my friend, but I'm done. I'm done with all of them.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2013, 04:37:52 PM »
Thank you for your review, DLB, and I look forward to reading more reviews as you post them. :)

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2013, 02:04:14 AM »

Is this the lady on Keen?

Victoria UK – April 2013

Not that I'm aware of. She has her own site.