Author Topic: Corrine  (Read 4032 times)

Offline AnnaMarie

Corrine
« on: March 21, 2011, 07:20:17 PM »
Has anyone read with Corrine ex 5194

http://californiapsychics.com/psychics/Corrine-5194.aspx

all her reviews look great, but so do all the other psychics too, if anybody knows anything let me know.  I wanna find a reader I can read with on a frequent basis that won't waste my time, and I seem drawn to talk to her, she looks like a friend of mine, that's mostly the reason I wanna read with her. Have read with Ariel and she's a sweetheart love her readings and input so much, so has such a gentle way of communicating I'm a regular for her dream interpretations and career advice.  They had a woman named Lorna who I used to read with all the time but she's gone.  I just want to find a good replacement instead of reading with people who keep giving me false hope, some of them are just so way off it's rediculous, why should I pay 4$ for somebody who takes 20 minutes to draw up my astrology report, it's just pointless.  I wanna read with Corine too cause it looks like she doesn't waste time.  What has been your experiences so far with her? Oh and while reading the testimonials, the only bad thing I saw was it's hard to get ahold of her.. which is another con, aside from the fact that she looks so young (which is another con in my eyes).  So any honest input would be great. 

Offline optx888

Re: Corrine
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 03:52:51 PM »
Hi!

I read with Corrine on Saturday.  I read a review off site which seemed positive...but I am not sure where I read it. 

I have read with the following that all have the same outcome...and with some I didn't even mention my ex...they just picked up on him on his own:
Natalie
Anasela
London
Nina
Ciarra
Miss Krystal
Vicki Joy
Winter
Claire
Berlin
Kinsey
Dezi
Samadi
Kelli
and a few others

Corrine said we were together...and I said we weren't and she said she knew that...and then she said we are in constant communication....and I said but we haven't been in the past 2 months...she said she knew that...and I said I just have received these random emails the past 2 months...and then she said that she sees that our communication is thru email....

I felt that she repeated back but reworded things that I was saying to her...she was the only one that didn't see us together.  I didn't like that...but at this point who knows who is right and who is wrong.

I won't read with her again.  But I tried her.

sammiepoo

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2011, 05:50:55 AM »
I read with Corrine she is okay but she isnt the greatest :'( it was a waste of time

Offline meli

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2011, 02:05:55 AM »
Hi Everyone
I am new to all of this. I recently had a reading with Corrine on California Psychics and I was deeply grateful I had the opportunity to speak with her.
Not only was she accurate, she was very honest. She helped me see clearly though a very serious situation. Her advice proved to be a godsend.
I really felt supported and reassured even though I new I had tough choices to make. I have had psychic readings from many different psychics over
the decades and I am amazed at how accurate, honest, and "tuned in" Corrine is. Sometimes it is difficult to make a connection with a psychic if energies
are not compatible, I have experienced that as well but Corrine exudes a very positive and supportive energy. I love that she is a "Pure" medium, not needing
the back up support of cards or other devices - she is simply connected to spirit and I guess that is why she can really hone in on a particular challenge and outcome with accuracy and empathy.

Meli

sammiepoo

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2011, 02:07:53 AM »
She was real nice when I read with her :)

anything