Author Topic: Where is everyone?  (Read 2180 times)

Offline Bark angel

Where is everyone?
« on: May 15, 2013, 07:39:25 PM »
So this forum has become so desolate lately.  Where is everyone?
If it continues like this, I can't say how long I will continue logging in.  What happened?

Offline waiting4godot

Re: Where is everyone?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 07:56:00 PM »
I have been wondering the same thing... Hardly anyone in the chat room either...

Offline tammyp

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2013, 12:09:24 AM »
HI!  I've been thinking the same thing.  Maybe everyone is doing warm weather things?

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2013, 12:18:03 PM »
I don't get readings at the moment (trying to quit), so I have nothing to post about, but I have been coming here everyday and checking for new posts.  :-\

Offline copperhead

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2013, 12:41:52 PM »
Perhaps it's a good thing: it means people are getting a life!

Offline 1sweetday

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2013, 04:02:19 PM »
Ehn.... This forum goes through this quiet spell periodically; its a busy time of year (school years ending, graduations, vacations, etc.), and from the tone of a few posts recently I think a few people are trying to ween themselves off of calling.  Plus I like to think that the board's going through a drama purge what with all of the excitement and unique posts on here for the last few months. Its not particularly fun, but it could be a good thing for everyone.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2013, 04:03:35 PM »
yeah, i've been checking posts. and when i see people in chat through the day i hop on. it has been pretty quiet lately. i feel like it goes in waves like that here. but i'll admit, i've tried to stay away from readings more lately.. i feel like when i come here it almost makes the habit or addiction worse. i still love talking to many of you, so it's hard to stay away for too long!  ;)