Author Topic: Its Time for a Serious Talk  (Read 4447 times)

Offline newly2002

Its Time for a Serious Talk
« on: May 07, 2013, 10:31:09 PM »
Having watched and read about the three missing women from Ohio, I was relieved that they were found safely but saddened that they lost 10 years of their lives. I was equally pissed off by hearing that the psychic Silvia Brown had told one of the girls mother that her daughter was dead. The mother died of a broken heart. This Fake psychic stuff must stop. There are alot of people that have suffered with all these fakes readings. I know people will immediately jump up to defend their perfect psychic however I must state that, I have never met a psychic that was 80% correct.

Alot of these people use cold readings to capture you. Silvia Brown should be sued for what she did and any other reader that deliberately tells lies should be brought up on charges.

I can list readers that I know are Fake..... In fact I shall do so right now

1) ALL PSYCHICS ON KEEN ARE FAKE... Except one or two that might have a small amount of gifts however they are all fake.

I am saddened when I read the board and people keep bringing up new readers, this site should have helped You to break your addiction, however I think it feeds it and alot of the people here do not want to be Free.

BREAK FREE, Live you life, empower yourself, save your money and live your life. 
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 10:40:38 PM by newly2002 »

Offline bstalling

Re: Its Time for a Serious Talk
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 12:17:15 AM »
sylvia browne is a crock. even her ex husband said so.

I'm not going to bash the psychic world just because there are a multitude of fakes and those that are not yet skilled enough to be giving readings. I'm just not. Was I calling at a desperate time in my life? Yes, but there were a lot of gifted readers that got things right for me. You are right, no one was 100 percent..but I think we are deluding ourselves if we ask for 100 percent accuracy out of a human. I'm not psychic hopping anymore..I've shopped around  and found the few that worked for me.

Offline melancholia

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 02:49:27 AM »
sylvia browne is a crock. even her ex husband said so.

I'm not going to bash the psychic world just because there are a multitude of fakes and those that are not yet skilled enough to be giving readings. I'm just not. Was I calling at a desperate time in my life? Yes, but there were a lot of gifted readers that got things right for me. You are right, no one was 100 percent..but I think we are deluding ourselves if we ask for 100 percent accuracy out of a human. I'm not psychic hopping anymore..I've shopped around  and found the few that worked for me.

This.  I'll cheerfully agree that most are full of it, but there are one or two out there that have proven themselves to be the real deal.

Offline hope4love

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2013, 03:14:32 AM »
I read one of Sylvia Browne's books and I was really turned off by her arrogant attitude.  Despite her claims that she has inherited her psychic gifts, I don't believe she has any gift. 
As for missing persons, there was a story in the local newspaper where I live about one psychic who actually got it right about a missing child, so I do think there are individuals who are gifted.
BUT no one is ever 100% accurate about anything. 
Psychics don't realize their words have a great deal of responsibility. 

Offline hope4love

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2013, 04:04:38 AM »
Yes, the poor mother who died before having the chance to witness this day. A mother's intuition is always right.

Offline Zee

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2013, 06:20:12 AM »
How the f-ck does this woman sleep at night knowing the pain she has caused people? I honestly believe she doesn't give a crap.
This is my biggest issue with readers, especially when they want to take your money and blame you for the wrong information they gave and not admitting their faults as readers. Actually, a lot of readers don't give a crap.  If they did they would gladly refund your money and apologize.

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2013, 02:45:58 AM »
Can someone please post a link with more info on this?

Offline Zee

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2013, 08:56:17 AM »
When I heard it was Sylvia Brown and she is supposedly a renown psychic; I clearly thought: now I know why witches were burned at the cross.

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2013, 01:08:32 PM »
Thank you, Presence, for finding those for me!! I barely have time to blink lately.

kymburlie

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2013, 04:24:52 AM »
Been watching this board for a year and never felt the need to post, but newly2002, you said some pretty ignorant things. "Bring psychics who deliberately lie "up on charges?"  What?? And that charge would be.....? When you have determined how to tell if a psychic is "deliberately" lying, or on the other hand, if they believe what they are saying but just aren't very good psychics, please let me know. I have talked to probably over 100 from Keen and while I have personally only found two out of all those I like (one of whom isn't on there anymore), that's a bold statement you make that "ALL KEEN PSYCHICS ARE FAKE." So, you've talked to ALL of them, have you? Between all the categories, there must be many hundreds.

But mostly, why the heck are you on this site if you don't think talking to psychics is healthy and you are disappointed to see people asking for recommendations?  Are you saying you are coming on here solely out of your deep concern that others may not be over their addiction?  If you were over psychics, you wouldn't be here in the first place.

FYI, for those who might be curious since I'm a new poster, I have used CP extensively and only now closed my account because the cost was getting ridiculous.  I speak to one woman on Keen and if  I ever get antsy, I may try a new one on rare occasion, but mostly stay with my go-to.  I use this site a lot to decide whether I want to try anyone else. Obviously, that is it's whole purpose and it's irritating to read someone's critical comments about people wanting info on psychics. It's not a cooking website!

Offline melancholia

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2013, 08:01:42 PM »
Been watching this board for a year and never felt the need to post, but newly2002, you said some pretty ignorant things. "Bring psychics who deliberately lie "up on charges?"  What?? And that charge would be.....?

I don't know - fraud?

There are a lot of "psychics" out there who are scammers.  A lot.  Not all.  I honestly believe there are plenty who, at the bare minimum, believe they have a gift (whether they do or not).  But there are a lot out there who know how to manipulate a caller's emotions in exactly the right way to keep them on the phone and get callbacks, or who do in-person readings and make things up about curses to scare people into returning for "cleansings."  That's a real thing - scam artists posing as psychics.

The more jaded among us might even make the argument that they're all scammers since, honestly, there's no hard evidence that psychic abilities actually exist in the way they're advertised as using them, but I haven't quite reached that level.  I still believe there are some out there.  But don't think for a second that every single one that you talk to honestly believes they have an ability - plenty of them believe they can fake it to make a few quick bucks.