Author Topic: bribing feedback for free minutes  (Read 1611 times)

Offline copperhead

bribing feedback for free minutes
« on: April 30, 2013, 03:41:43 AM »
I wasn't sure where to post this so I opened a new thread. Just found this in my mailbox, from Allynis on Keen:

"Anyone who calls this weekend and adds 5 minutes time to any of my listings will recieve 5 minutes free added to their call! If you leave positive feedback from your call upon completion of the feedback you will receive another 5 minutes free! This is a value of up to $60 free!!!"

Well, the "deal" has passed but ... offering free minutes for positive feedback???? I'm tempted to report it to the Keen people.

As for the reader, I read w/ her once last summer, and she was totally wrong.

loops77

Re: bribing feedback for free minutes
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 05:47:00 AM »
you can report it, but the folks at keen won't see it as wrong.

and Allynis was here pretending to be a client and basically advertising for herself a few months ago. I caught her and she hasn't posted since. Could explain why she was totally wrong for you.

Offline copperhead

Re: bribing feedback for free minutes
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 12:14:17 PM »
you can report it, but the folks at keen won't see it as wrong.

and Allynis was here pretending to be a client and basically advertising for herself a few months ago. I caught her and she hasn't posted since. Could explain why she was totally wrong for you.

The usual fairytale about a person I was calling about... there's more than friendship, things will move forward in a month or two. Nope.