Author Topic: Major Predictions - Who Nailed It?  (Read 5873 times)

Offline Awesomeness

Major Predictions - Who Nailed It?
« on: April 26, 2013, 11:59:29 AM »
New job, relocation, getting back with an ex, new relationship, etc..who got it right? And how detailed were they so that you know they actually "saw" it and it wasn't a lucky guess?

Offline Awesomeness

Re: Major Predictions - Who Nailed It?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2013, 10:05:44 PM »
41 views and nobody singing praises? Kinda what I thought and why I made this thread. I'm about done calling psychics.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2013, 10:13:35 PM »
Maybe a lot of people's situations havent really concluded yet.

I did get a prediction from Barbara that did happen like she said. My guy proposed and he wants us to move to New York. She was the only one specific in this way. Honestly, I'm still debating about marrying him..but she did get it right.

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2013, 08:06:24 PM »
Bueller???

Offline jordie

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2013, 08:58:36 PM »
I can now say Gaylene was right about a job I interviewed for at the beginning of the year. It was for a full time position but Gaylene said she didn't feel they would hire full time, that none was available at the time, but maybe later. At first I thought it was odd as the position was for full time.  Anyway, I was hired per diem and just recently was offered the full time status. This was not a good guess on her part because I told her the position was for full time.

Angel light

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2013, 12:17:55 AM »
Ness was right about contact for me - she said he would contact me in May and he did on May 3.

Advisor Suzan was right about 2 small predictions for this past weekend, that we would spend the whole weekend together and that he would be affectionate

Barbara was right for contact and that another prediction that I can't post here but there is no way she could have come up with this on her own

Ashely - picked up on the other woman quite clearly and said that he was finished seeing her - true he told me that this weekend

Jane - gave a month for contact and it was just over that.  Also gave 6-8 days to see him and it wound up being 12, but he asked to see me on day 10 but I couldn't

anything