Author Topic: Failure..Who were right and wrong  (Read 9613 times)

Offline Zenia

Failure..Who were right and wrong
« on: April 25, 2013, 07:05:08 PM »
As mentioned in my other post "sweetheart tarot",i was quite schocked when i got to learn that my ex,who seemed to be working his way back to me,is very involved in another and have been so for very long.
Of cource,most readers told me he was single when he contacted me a couple of months ago,and then the golden path with us,you know...

These were the readers that failed to see the third person:

-TJ373
-Jay lassiter
-Shashunda(Oh,this one almost got offended when i brought up the facts i  knew two days ago.It was then i almost had all the facts available.Told me that "now you are confusing me,i cant think clear..but my guides say he is not with anyone..)
-Shousnan
-LadyPersephone
-Healing heart Rose(Sweet lady,last call she said he was single,but before she has seen someone)
-Justaskdrdonna
-SisterAriel
-Lisa Dianne(she mentioned one,but it had ended a few weeks ago)
-Anna Simon(very disappointed,she is really good usually)
-Gaylene
The ones that got some of it right:

Barbara-I had to really push her to look deeper into it,when she initially said he was totally single.Then she came up with a woman,but claimed she was only intrested in him,not the other way around.(wow,thats a classical))

Simply Kathryn-Only could pick up that he had a female friend,nothing serious at all.
LadyAshley-Called twice.A month ago she saw him as single,recently she sees him wrapping it up with someone...(Maybe so,but why say he was single the first time?)

Persian medium-Said his pentagon looked empty,no lovefeelings or passion.She didnt spesifically answer my question if he was with someone.He could have had this woman,and still feel empty..But my point was to get this unseen woman out in the open,regardless of how hot or cold it is between them.But i only could afford 4 min with her,so i didnt get enough clarity.

Lakhei:Saw a woman,but mixed up with another i think.Anyway,said "just a friend"

The ones who got it right:

Angeldust-But i didnt get to chat with her,due to computerproblems,but she offered to answer through mail.So i could only get some info.But she did see another.Last time i talked to her,she saw one to the left,(leaving)

Siane22-Got a rather good overall picture,but failed to see who the woman was.(if it was an ex or a new girl.She missed on that part)

Cookie-I had to press her for info.She repeat herself to intinity with useless other details,and got off track so many times,i was about to explode.But the last minute,she did say he was with someone.

OValley:The number one.Got every details,and left me sleepless with schock.

Offline oben

Re: Failure..Who were right and wrong
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2013, 06:49:26 PM »
Sorry Zenia :-[
And it amazes me how really things work for some but not for others, really makes me think if there is a real connection or real smart guess playing. For example, Ovalley who got everything right for you in this case, was totally off for me, gave me tones of bs...

Offline Zenia

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2013, 12:17:13 AM »
Sorry Zenia :-[
And it amazes me how really things work for some but not for others, really makes me think if there is a real connection or real smart guess playing. For example, Ovalley who got everything right for you in this case, was totally off for me, gave me tones of bs...
Yeah,it amazes me also..that some readers work for some,and not for others.Ovalley has been correct for me before,while aries intuition has been just off each time.
But all in all,its scary that so many didnt see this.
I reminder about what we can expect when we call :)

Offline skyline

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2013, 02:27:48 AM »
Hi Zenia, saw your post and called Ovalley again. I hadn't spoken to her in over 6 months.

I remembered her as an incredible remote viewer, and she proved it again.

She knew exact details about my job and my ex's ex without any prompting from me. Pretty incredible, so I'm not surprised she picked up your situation.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2013, 12:30:47 PM »
skyline,
Did any of her predictions come to fruition before?  Have you had any predicitons manifest from any reader?

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2013, 04:17:20 AM »
Hi  all,  Not sure where to put this, so I fgured this would do....

To make a long story short, basically all I read with were wrong.  I have NO WAY of confirming any insight or the like for that matter.  I have had no contact with said person for 8 months now, and I have finally realized I probably never will.  I have no words of wisdom for anyone. We all get to this place in our own time I guess.  Anyway, I had two negative readings.  The first by Dillian (on thirdeyelive) and I will give her quodos.  Not promoting.  But it seems she picked up that he was "snaking away"  or whatever.....  This man (45 years old) never even had the courage to actually break things off with me. Hence the snaking.  Had a tiff, and never heard from him again.  Honest, after 3 years.  He had moved a few states away, and all was WONDERFUL until then....or so I thought.  But I will assume she is right since absolutely nothing has happened. Holidays, birthdays, no word.....

So the readers who were wrong about contact and everything else I guess are:

Keisha
NSJ
Ness21
Angeldust36
Tarot with Jane
Sweetheart-Tarot
Siane22
Ladypersephone
Samantha Wild
Gaylene
Lakhei Tarot  (3 calls and 3 diff readings, totally wrong on all 3, I was trying to get a contact prediction)

There might be some others, but this is just off the top of my head.  There has been no contact, nada.
Oh, Maurine 36 was a negative, but she was totally wrong about the situation, and 2 other things I asked her about.  So, I can't give her any props.  But she was right, as in tossing the dice, or flipping a coin.

And I don't buy all the crap about when a prediction doesn't happen that they didn't "Connect" with you.  They're just wrong is all.  They can read the present and past, so they're connecting....but if a prediction doesn't happen, well then they are just plain ole' wrong.  And some of them made me feel good, even if it was false hope at the time....And it made me feel good for the moment. Maybe I needed that.  Honestly I don't know.  But I do know that I won't be calling anymore.  I can't live in a fantasy world anymore. I haven't called since May.  And the reality hurts like hell.

All the others that I listed, some more than others, basically knew somethings that if they weren't gifted, couldn't have known.  However, nothing they said came to pass.  I have given it way more time than I should have.  I have no way of confirming anything that anyone has told me.  Whether he is depressed, recapturing his youth, missing me, feeling so bad he can't do anything, blah blah blah, all in all the only thing I do know, is that it's not me he's reaching out to.  And probably never will.

I just wanted to pay it forward. If anyone wants more details, PM me, and I will be happy to share.

I wish you all the best, and hope you all receive your hearts desire.

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2013, 01:49:50 PM »
Thanks for sharing Bella,
I am right there with you.  I have some predictions pending......but I am pretty much done with these readers telling me how he feels, etc.  How would I ever confirm this information, and more importantly, why am I throwing precious money away to hear this? 
I am literally down to a few readers now.  I truly believe that getting these readings changes the way a person lives their lives.  It keeps a person in a state of perpetual hope. 
I don't want to be in that mind set any longer.  I have a very full life and I can't believe I let myself get so hung up on this guy.  Seriously!!!
I am probably going to see him tonight for the first time in seven weeks.  You know what, it will not be in a haze of readers predictions that I look at him, it will be through my own eyes.
Finally!!!
Wishful

Offline skyline

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2013, 06:53:46 PM »
I went through the same thing as Bella and I have to say that if you're calling about a relationship, it is a fantasy that they are selling. Not in touch with reality.

I am glad to see that another forum member has seen the light!