Author Topic: Outcomes and Timing that came true..  (Read 5323 times)

Offline Amaranth

Outcomes and Timing that came true..
« on: April 25, 2013, 05:40:26 AM »
Okay guys, I am up to my knees in private messages at the moment, LOL.  I'm currently preparing for both a work meeting for my regular day job, and a group healing session for my local Spirit work- both occuring on Thursday, so I've been really preoccupied.  That said, I would love to help people with my personal experiences but like I have said, in the past a handful of people have managed to ruin the "reviewing" purpose of this forum.  Not pointing fingers, but I'm sure no one who has frequented this board for awhile can deny this.

That said, after Thursday, I will come back to this thread and I will simply state the facts- the name of the psychics who got outcomes and timing right.  With the understanding from all - BIG FAT DISCLAIMER - that just because these pyschics were accurate for me, does not mean necessarily that they will be accurate for you.  I don't want people to immediately rush out and read with them, feel disappointed, and then either blow up their threads calling them frauds or accusing me of being a paid agent of theirs to fake positive reviews for them.  I'm serious.  Let's TRY and all act like adults on this forum and be objective.  A couple of these psyhics I will name, I have such an amazing strong connection with, one of them is able to recall accurately my dreams ( quite embarassing, acutally, lol ) and even describe to me what I am drawing on a pad of paper while we are chatting on the phone.  Once again, disclaimer, just because I connect this well with a particular psychic does not necessarily mean others who choose to read with them will, as well.

That said, I have also received a lot of private messages asking for general advice revolving around energy, intuition, and etc.  I will be more than happy to answer all these questions as soon as I am able to get the moment to sit down to them.  I also will be more than happy to help advise people on how to prepare themselves for getting the most out of their readings and the best connections possible, and how to recognize when they are most likely not getting accurate answers.  I just ask that people be patient and most importantly, respectful to myself and all who might join any discussion in this thread :)

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
Re: Outcomes and Timing that came true..
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 08:59:29 PM »
Glad you're back, Amaranth.

Looking forward to your post.

Offline Tango

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2013, 11:45:38 PM »
Thank you Amaranth! I am also looking forward to your post!  :)

loops77

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2013, 12:45:28 AM »
It's after Thursday. Did you forget?

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2013, 12:07:30 PM »
We've been sooo patient!!   8)

Offline Amaranth

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2013, 08:29:00 PM »
It's after Thursday. Did you forget?

No I did not forget, but I haven't had a day off since and I work 10 hour work days at my day job and won't have a day off until the end of the week due to a sudden loss in staffing.  I ask that you guys please be patient. I won't feel comfortable sharing if I feel pressured, because that only worries me more about people expecting 100% accuracy out of the psychics that have worked for me.

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2013, 11:17:33 PM »
Take your time, hun.  :)