Author Topic: Small victories  (Read 3060 times)

Offline Bark angel

Small victories
« on: April 05, 2013, 02:45:55 PM »
I'm not sure about anyone else, but it seems that I have a number of psychics that "get" some sort of prediction, here and there, and then they're off so badly with other things that you wonder if you should dismiss all of their guidance and readings.  No one psychic gets it all.

I didn't see a thread devoted to her, so I thought I'd start this discussion.  I consulted Dr. Ginny last year about my love interest.  I sort of dismissed her reading, because at the time her timing was so off what everyone else was stating.  Well, as time would show, her predicted timing for events to begin to unfold was far more accurate than all the rest.  Nothing has really happened yet, but the dates that other psychics offered have come and gone, and delays have come and gone too. While Dr. Ginny's initial prediction for something to manifest has not yet arrived.

Looking back over my recorded readings a couple of weeks ago, I noticed that Ginny was clearly most accurate in terms of how when things may or would come together so I tried her again.
Have to give her credit for picking up something that no other psychic has in all these past months and readings, that I would be able to validate this week, direct from the source! 

So, the score is Dr. Ginny 1, all the rest 0 this week!! LOL

Offline allbitenobark

Re: Small victories
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 09:36:23 PM »
Here is the Dr. Ginny thread. Although she is mentioned throughout the forum randomly because as you have seen most of the threads go way off topic. What I usually do is go to the main page and search from there that way it searches the whole forum and not just the sub topic you may be looking in.

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,947.0.html

Congratulations on your small victory!  :D