Author Topic: SoulTruth  (Read 2647 times)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
SoulTruth
« on: March 28, 2013, 02:49:11 PM »
Has anyone tried this reader on Keen before? I have read with her twice and she has been correct both times ....and they were both mini predictions but i was wondering if it was a lucky guess. She doesn't charge much for her readings which is why i tried her last year.

Offline Bark angel

Re: SoulTruth
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 04:13:53 PM »
I can't tell from her profile if she just reads the Tarot or does she have some other skill?
Has anyone tried this reader on Keen before? I have read with her twice and she has been correct both times ....and they were both mini predictions but i was wondering if it was a lucky guess. She doesn't charge much for her readings which is why i tried her last year.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Re: SoulTruth
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 07:34:03 PM »
I can't tell from her profile if she just reads the Tarot or does she have some other skill?

Actually, when i did my chat readings with her, i didn't think she used tarot, she seemed like she was an empath and i doubted her in what she said would happen, but last year she was right about something regarding a guy, and then this past month i used free minutes she sent me and she said i would see the person within 6 days and i did. At that time i had not seen him for about a month, so i thought she was just off, but she wasn't.