Author Topic: Maybe this is a vent?  (Read 7048 times)

Offline Awesomeness

Re: Maybe this is a vent?
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2013, 07:45:13 PM »
Not to mention how many times we're told to wait for the other person to contact us. Maybe they are doing the same thinking they are doing the right thing. Now you have both parties intentionally not reaching out, and neither party receiving communication, so both sides assume the other is not interested. Ugh

Offline Starrlite

Re: Maybe this is a vent?
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2013, 02:17:15 AM »
It has been a very long time since I have posted on this site, and it's been about 8 months since I called a psychic.  I sometimes feel the anxiety and all I say to myself is that it took me almost 2 years to pay off my credit card bill.  I the end I have little to no savings, my situation with my guy is the same, and every single psychic got it wrong.  No one pops up in my head as getting it right.  The first thing I did though to kick the addiction is throw out my notes.  I am making my desicions now based on how much I have gotten to know this man over the past 6 years and I date other men and he knows it.  If he doesn't commit to me I'm going to do my best to break my obsession with him and find someone who will commit.  It took me years and thousands of dollars to figure that out

anything