Author Topic: Advisor Suzan  (Read 12662 times)

loops77

Advisor Suzan
« on: March 24, 2013, 07:37:08 PM »
I remember someone chatting about her in the chat room. What are her strengths and weaknesses? I asked about a work relationship and she did seem detailed.

Lovefash67

Re: Advisor Suzan
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2016, 08:08:26 PM »
Has anyone read with this reader recently ?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2016, 08:10:23 PM »
Has anyone read with this reader recently ?

yea she's good...detailed...

Lovefash67

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2016, 08:17:36 PM »
Okay! I'm in her que right now hopefully she is good for me as well fingers crossed . Is she better with specific questions or general readings?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2016, 09:05:27 PM »
I read with her today.  She seems pretty good.  She brought up his psycho ex that he's been struggling with and I didn't mention a thing about her.  My thing with these psychics is they all are really good at the present. It's the predictions that never come to pass for me.  But she did give me some advice as to how to deal with him until he comes back.  It's the coming back that I worry about :) They all say that!

Lovefash67

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2016, 09:41:06 PM »
Bay park did you ask her specific questions or general reading was she quick?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2016, 10:14:55 PM »
Bay park did you ask her specific questions or general reading was she quick?

I had a chat reading.  I just asked how my guy was feeling about me and what will happen with us.  She ran with it.  I did ask some questions as clarification but that was it.  So, she's was pretty good with picking up stuff that I didn't tell her about

Lovefash67

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2016, 10:55:38 PM »
I tried to do a chat with her but I believe she blocked me lol

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2016, 10:58:36 PM »
I tried to do a chat with her but I believe she blocked me lol

I've had some block me and I had never read with them before, just arranged a call.  Sapphire21 was one of them

Offline bllaaiirr

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2016, 12:04:46 AM »
I started reading with Suzan back in december and our first reading was really good. She picked up on the POI in detail and gave me some good advice. I wouldnt hold my breathe on predictions though because hardly anything that she has told me has come to pass in regards to job, love and my previous living situation.....well atleast not in the timeframe given. For instance I was looking for an apartment back in feb. She said i would find something in march and I didnt find my ideal apartment until July (and i looked EVERYDAY) She is a sweetheart and she was so sure "the guides and the energy are showing me you will find something soon honey.. specifically in the month of march.." but like i said predictions may or may not come to pass in the timeframe given so be mindful of that.

Offline LayaLove

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2020, 10:21:55 PM »
I just read with her. She seems really accurate in terms of the questions I asked. She also has predicted a few things for the upcoming few months. Contact with poi this month (mid-month) will get closer in the next couple of months and will be around each other around holidays (mainly christmas-New Year) moving in together in the middle of 2021. Will update on any predictions as they come.

Offline Saratahan

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2022, 03:48:04 AM »
People cue up for days to chat with her and she was so inaccurate. Telling me I would be with the POI and we will leave town in a year. He married someone else shortly after.

anything