Author Topic: What is "wrong"?  (Read 5229 times)

Offline Bark angel

What is "wrong"?
« on: March 23, 2013, 01:08:29 PM »
Hey there everyone!

I'm new here. So good to find a site like this.  I've been reading with psychics for some time about a love interest and have spent a fortune on the reads.  I am still waiting to see if what has been predicted comes to pass.  Let's just say I am still hopeful.  :) I have spent a good number of hours reading the recent comments on this site and I have to say I'm a bit concerned to read that some of the "better-rated" psychics have been so wrong for so many of you  :(  I've had readings with many of them, and before having access to this place, I was hoping that they were on to something for me.  Now I am not so sure.

When members here write that a particular psychic was "wrong" - is it facts that were not accurate, or is it a case of a predicted outcome turning out completely the opposite?   
Just trying to make sense of my own readings....

jen80

Re: What is "wrong"?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 01:46:34 PM »
Hi bark angel and welcome to the forum.
Am sorry about your love worries and pray that yoù find peace soon.

I think the best way to understand these readers and their failures is to read almost all the posts here. This will give you a better sense of them than if I summarize them here.

It may take hours or days but it will give ýou a glimpse of their methods, their tricks, their lies etc.

Pick a reader that you are currently reading with and search the forum for everything concerning them. They may start of with praise but as time goes on you will see the praise start to fade as the reality has shown that we were being lied to or that our outcomes NEVER comes true with relationships but we were wowed with circus tricks or with information readers got from forums, chats, sharing notes etc.

Pick a reader and investigate them through forums.

Go with the masses.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2013, 09:48:40 PM »
Hi jen80 and thanks for the welcome.  I have read quite a few comments, that's why I posted this question.  Maybe I should rephrase...

When people report that a psychic was "wrong" for them, is it largely because the psychic predicted that something would happen at a certain time, and it didn't?  Is it because the psychic reported a situation or some type of facts that the customer knows cannot be true, or was it because a psychic predicted that something would happen, and the opposite happened?

I guess I am trying to understand what people here think indicates that a psychic is wrong.

I think the best way to understand these readers and their failures is to read almost all the posts here. This will give you a better sense of them than if I summarize them here.

It may take hours or days but it will give ýou a glimpse of their methods, their tricks, their lies etc.

Pick a reader that you are currently reading with and search the forum for everything concerning them. They may start of with praise but as time goes on you will see the praise start to fade as the reality has shown that we were being lied to or that our outcomes NEVER comes true with relationships but we were wowed with circus tricks or with information readers got from forums, chats, sharing notes etc.

Go with the masses.

loops77

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2013, 09:56:19 PM »
Hi jen80 and thanks for the welcome.  I have read quite a few comments, that's why I posted this question.  Maybe I should rephrase...

When people report that a psychic was "wrong" for them, is it largely because the psychic predicted that something would happen at a certain time, and it didn't?  Is it because the psychic reported a situation or some type of facts that the customer knows cannot be true, or was it because a psychic predicted that something would happen, and the opposite happened?

I guess I am trying to understand what people here think indicates that a psychic is wrong.

Go with the masses.

Honestly, it is all of the above. Some people call for timing/contact...the psychic says one thing and it dosent happen. Then, some psychics predict that a certain situation happens...and it dosent. Several people on here have been told that they would be married...and then the guy either marrys someone else or gets  a girl pregnant. People have been told that they would get the job they applied for...and they didnt..and vice versa.  See what I mean? A lot of them see feelings, describe the past, provide validations, know what you are wearing..but their final outcomes are sometimes painfully wrong in the end.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2013, 10:07:12 PM »
Thank you loops77.  That makes sense although if a psychic is "wrong" on timing I think I'd give them a little more slack (depending on how far off they were) because timing is difficult to nail and I seriously doubt that many actually nail timing so exactly.  That's why I was asking really.  It would be great if people would be more specific - if it's a timing situation, cause when I read that a psychic is "wrong" I'm tempted not to try them.

jen80

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2013, 10:42:09 PM »
Thank you loops77.  That makes sense although if a psychic is "wrong" on timing I think I'd give them a little more slack (depending on how far off they were) because timing is difficult to nail and I seriously doubt that many actually nail timing so exactly.  That's why I was asking really.  It would be great if people would be more specific - if it's a timing situation, cause when I read that a psychic is "wrong" I'm tempted not to try them.
99.9 percent of all relationship outcomes predicted NEVER came true.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2013, 01:29:26 AM »
jen80,
Is that a fact or just your opinion?

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2013, 01:46:32 AM »
I'm going to agree with Jen. I've been on this forum for a long time, and I have never heard of any member (who actively participates or posts) who has reconciled with an ex as predicted by readers. Has contact been made? Sure. People have even slept with their exes again, have spoken to them again, but the BIG reconciliation, marriage, and happy ending predictions haven't panned out. Some people have been waiting for years.

Offline oben

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2013, 02:27:55 AM »
Just to put my two cents in, on top of what synergy said, my contact predictions even did not manifest,  ;)

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2013, 02:45:56 AM »
Is that because they don't actually reconcile or is it because once they do the don't come back here to report?

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2013, 03:01:37 AM »
Many have come back to report they never reconciled with their exes and/or they are in new relationships. Many others are still here year later with little to nothing to report.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2013, 03:06:58 AM »
I actually hope we do start hearing about happy endings soon because this is becoming quite disheartening.

jen80

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2013, 03:32:32 AM »
jen80,
Is that a fact or just your opinion?
not my opinion from reading posts all over the internet so its a fact.

loops77

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2013, 08:40:40 PM »

I think there have been a lot of instances of people being specific. Check out the My Story section..some members even have tally threads stating why they were wrong.

jen80

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2013, 08:58:53 PM »
Lol hind sight is indeed 20/20.
I felt it when this post first came up and now looking again I am 100 percent sure.

Lol

anything