Author Topic: READER PERCENTAGES  (Read 25608 times)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Re: READER PERCENTAGES
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2013, 02:23:46 PM »
Jen i am agreeing with you on three readers:

Abrielle and Anasela were both wrong on everything they told me, so i would give them 0% as well.
Lakhei tarot has been mostly accurate for me so i also would put her around 80% accurate so far.

Last year i probably would have put Kisha at 90%, but there are a few things in her last couple of readings that did not happen so i would prob put her around 75% at this moment.

TimeHeals

« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2013, 02:45:49 PM »

Abrielle and Anasela were both wrong on everything they told me, so i would give them 0% as well.
Lakhei tarot has been mostly accurate for me so i also would put her around 80% accurate so far.

Last year i probably would have put Kisha at 90%, but there are a few things in her last couple of readings that did not happen so i would prob put her around 75% at this moment.

Lucky: how many times will keep reminding us all how wrong kisha was with you?? I'm pretty positive Jen80 person already knows kisha's been wrong for you, as does everyone else, so why you keep throwing that in her direction, I don't know. Just let it go already. Its like you want to bring her down - on purpose. Just because she was wrong for YOUR situation, doesn't mean she will be wrong for other people, as we've all read about all over this forum. 

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2013, 02:56:15 PM »

Lucky: how many times will keep reminding us all how wrong kisha was with you?? I'm pretty positive Jen80 person already knows kisha's been wrong for you, as does everyone else, so why you keep throwing that in her direction, I don't know. Just let it go already. Its like you want to bring her down - on purpose. Just because she was wrong for YOUR situation, doesn't mean she will be wrong for other people, as we've all read about all over this forum.

hmm... i think 75% is still pretty good. how is that trying to bring someone down?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2013, 02:59:44 PM »
Exactly Truth, I was just stating a fact, i still like her very much. Nice try on attacking me Waterhouse.

TimeHeals

« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2013, 03:04:23 PM »

hmm... i think 75% is still pretty good. how is that trying to bring someone down?

Hmm...........based on a couple of recent posts, where she keeps making it a point to let jen80 KNOW how wrong kisha was on the job prediction, knowing that jen80 has posted here about a job, and job predictions made by kisha.

Perhaps I am able to look at postings from a very objective point of view, and I noticed a pattern here.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2013, 03:05:14 PM »
Perhaps you are just attacking me, as i clearly stated i still like her as a reader.

TimeHeals

« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2013, 03:07:21 PM »
Exactly Truth, I was just stating a fact, i still like her very much. Nice try on attacking me Waterhouse.

No Lucky - you're wrong about me. I am not attacking you at all, just pointing out a pattern I noticed. Just seems odd to me is all.

I actually felt bad for you that you did not get that job you had your heart set on. I felt bad that all readers were wrong for you.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2013, 03:17:04 PM »
Considering people have already asked me what your problem is....i would say i am not the only one who thought it was attacking. Anyway, if you are being sincere about what you said, thanks.

I only responded to Jen about Kisha being one of the readers who was wrong about the job, then today responded under her thread with a few readers including their percentages of accuracy for me.

TimeHeals

« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2013, 03:23:25 PM »
Considering people have already asked me what your problem is....i would say i am not the only one who thought it was attacking. Anyway, if you are being sincere about what you said, thanks.

I only responded to Jen about Kisha being one of the readers who was wrong about the job, then today responded under her thread with a few readers including their percentages of accuracy for me.

Lucky, my words are always sincere. I say what I mean, and mean what I say. Whether that comes off as 'attacking', well, I guess its all in how you perceive things. I really don't care if others asked you 'what my problem is' - why would they ask YOU, lol? We don't know each other. I don't have a problem.   

jen80

« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2013, 03:54:54 PM »
Hi guys,

Hope your day is great so far.

Kisha is my number one reader for the fact that she has had more outcomes than many readers that I have read with. Uli would have been number one but its like playing the lottery with her. Who knows when she's tired. Kisha for me has been consistent.

Does kisha fail? Of course, she is not God so must fail. I give kisha a 90 percent because of various outcomes and not just he loves you BS, real outcomes.

If kisha fails in my job thing then that's okay as it will be the will of God. I will intensify my prayers.

I believe in God and know that he will find a way for me to pay my rent/bills.

I can live vicariously through you guys that have a job knowing and happy that my job bad luck is not contagious and you guys have jobs. For that I praise God.

The bible says to mourn when others mourn and be happy with others when they are happy so I try even thoug sometimes I can be a Bitch (sorry).

Readers connect differently but when there is a mass concensus then I tend to believe the mass.

That's why I like the percentage thread to help give an idea.

But also know that ultimately everything is in God's hands.

Jen

Offline lioness79

« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2013, 07:53:58 PM »
Hmm... as a casual observer, it does appear you have something personal against Lucky, Waterhouse. This is the second time you seem to find fault with her post when I find them to be completely innocent and benign. I actually dislike Kisha and Lucky regularly comments that Kisha has mostly worked for her in the past. Just saying  :-*

jen80

« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2013, 08:22:03 PM »
Soul navigation: 10 percent

Indio: 10 percent

By the way guys I don't know if I mentioned it in another post but if you ask a reader about a new love ask about , A NEW RELATIONSHIP' not a new guy/girl somehow that gives two different outcomes.

Goodluck and welcome back  everyone from work!!

Jen

TimeHeals

« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2013, 08:22:09 PM »
Hmm... as a casual observer, it does appear you have something personal against Lucky, Waterhouse. This is the second time you seem to find fault with her post when I find them to be completely innocent and benign. I actually dislike Kisha and Lucky regularly comments that Kisha has mostly worked for her in the past. Just saying  :-*

Nope, nothing against lucky - just found her posts odd - like I said. I don't feel as you do, and its not about kisha being right or wrong. My opinion, and never meant as a personal attack. I also don't feel my comments were offensive in any way.   :)

Offline Jonnie

« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2013, 12:23:30 AM »
Waterhouse stop attacking people, she can post it a million times if she wants to....dont read it if you dont like it, just saying....Kisha was wrong, Kisha was wrong, get over it ::)

TimeHeals

« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2013, 12:52:21 AM »
Waterhouse stop attacking people, she can post it a million times if she wants to....dont read it if you dont like it, just saying....Kisha was wrong, Kisha was wrong, get over it ::)

I don't care that kisha was wrong, simpleton. You obviously have a reading comprehension problem. My post wasn't about kisha. Can you be anymore juvenile?? I think so....PLEASE prove me right....lol. Please??? :) :) :)