Author Topic: READER PERCENTAGES  (Read 25610 times)

Offline guesswho

Re: READER PERCENTAGES
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2013, 05:07:20 PM »
I'm only going to list the good ones, too many were 0 to negative percent for me.

Here are my percentages of outcome only, not empathic abilities:

1.  Uli - 80% (sometimes if you catch her at the end of her queue she is totally off, but if she's on she is 200% on)

2.  Casey - 90% (throws in the same fake information for everyone to pad the reading, but when I look back at my notes she's been accurate with all of the real stuff she said)

3.  Gaylene - 95% for short term, 0% long-term

4.  S I N C E R I T Y - 80% (I'm surprised - initially thought she was not good)

5.  Leo - 85% (rude, but accurate)

6. Richard - 98%  (talks too much and is negative, but ON POINT FOR ME for many years)

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2013, 05:09:26 PM »
Awww, thanks ladies!!  It's so nice to have everyone's support.  Lord knows I'll keep sharing as long as someone's here to listen!  ;)  Truthfully, though, I like hearing about everyone's experiences with readers, so I just always feel like offering the same type of detail that I'd like to hear if someone's going to say a reader is right or is wrong.

Well, if I did a list of percentages that included the names of all of the readers I have read with in the past 3 years, you'd have a really long list, and most of the readers would have a 0% by their name.  I'll try to sum up the readers I've read with most and those who are mentioned frequently.

Here goes nothing...

Ness21:  90%;  I seriously can't think of anything she's been outright wrong about, but there's no way I feel right saying she's perfect. Haha.  Some things haven't gone as smoothly as she originally predicted, but she has remained consistent, and she has been correct on 3 outcomes for me.

Aries Intuition (Kisha): 85%;  Honestly, she's at 100% on all of her negative predictions and about 85% on positive work related predictions.  She missed a big outcome prediction last year, which drops her down.  I know no one can be perfect, but I was incredibly disappointed in that big incorrect prediction. 

LadyPersephone: 85%; She has been right on 2 outcomes, incorrect with the Chance outcome, and correct on stuff I can validate and smaller predictions.  I actually don't know why I don't call her often bc lookng back I can see she has been correct on a lot of stuff.  Very good at seeing third parties. 

QueenofCups (Anne): 70%; I'd like to rate her higher, but she is really hit or miss.  Some things are SPOT ON... like jaw dropping and amazing.  Other times she's so off the mark that I'm equally as surprised but not in a good way haha.  I wish she wasn't so hit or miss.

LadyAshley: 70%; Ditto from the Anne comment above, and I'll add that she's really good at seeing third parties.  Whenever she gets anything on her own that I'm not asking about, that manifests. 

Esme Spenser: 80%; I know this isn't a popular sentiment, but I LOVE Esme for outcomes, as she has been right for me twice.  It's not a higher rating bc she changed her reading on Chance last year.

Abundant Visions (Gaylene): 65%; I want to rate Gaylene higher because I think she is a sweetheart.  Sadly though, she was just WAY wrong about Chance and about a crush I had last summer.  The worst part is that I called her again after awhile earlier this year, and she still insisted that Chance would be back!!  WHAT?!  Drop it already!  I know he's not and there's no reason to bring him up.  That really put me off, and I haven't called her since.  I will say that I would give her a 90% on contact and timeframe predictions because she is one of the best with that.  Too bad she's been far too wrong in other areas for me to trust her. 

Siane: 40%; Negative, negative, negative.  Let me tell you, I can handle negative, but not earth shattering life altering super unbelieveable negativity based on judgement of my actions. Thanks, but no thanks.  She did get stuff, but has been wrong and simply unlikeable.

Jenny Alton: 50%; She is amazing with past and current/providing validation, however none of her predictions manifested.  None.

Lakhei Tarot: 60%; Predictions still pending.  She was right on one prediction, so I'd read with her again, but I don't like her style.  That's just a personal preference issue.

Tarot with Jane: 65%; Predictions still pending.  She provided some information I can confirm, which is always good.   Slightly positive, which makes me doubtful.  Was correct on a prediction already. 

FaeryLady: 0%; read with her last year, and she was wrong on all counts.

Barbara: 50%; She gets stuff, so I believe she is gifted, but I also think she flat out makes stuff up to fill gaps in the reading.  Her predictions were completely wrong, but she was correct on past and current.

Cookie: 50%; same comments as Barbara above.  I'll add that she is the most amazing remote viewer I've ever read with.  Sadly, nothing she predicted came to pass.

LisaDianne: 40%; Amazing with past, current, and remote viewing.  The opposite of what she predicted came to pass each and every time.  I would never read with her again.

WhiteLightAngel: 40%; same comments as LisaDianne

Denise Monique: 50%; was correct on one outcome, incorrect on another.  I wouldn't read with her again because I think she makes up predictions based on what she sees here and now.  Excellent on current, though, but not worth the high price.

There are MANY, MANY, MANY others I have read with but I'm at work and shouldn't be dedicating as much time to this as I already have.  Hahaha.  I may add more later.  Hope this helps!

jen80

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2013, 05:13:48 PM »

Not everything is about money. These are people's lives and emotions.

[/quote]

EVERYTHING is about money in the psychic business! Psychic abilities do exist. But in gazillions of people??? it's clearly a business. A VERY lucrative business. Also for the authentic psychics, the good card readers, the true healers. They charge for their services. Their charges are often higher than a lawyer's hourly fees. Please, don't be naive. Even the 'ethical' ones are there for the money. That's why they do it. Otherwise, they would offer it for free.

You know why I started looking into the psychic world (and then used their services in a couple of moments in my life when I was quite down. But did not spend a fortune)? Because I thought I could use my skills, perhaps, to get some extra money. I've been reading tarots for 20 years (and apparently, I'm quite good), I'm a reiki master, knows about crystals, dreams and astral travelling. What I saw out there turned me off. It's a business that take advantage of people in need. I'll never do it. I'll keep offering my services to friends and family for free. After all, I don't need that extra money.

It's not wrong to charge for services for things you've learned and perhaps spent money on to learn (and time). But what many charge is ridiculous. And again, there are way TOO MANY readers out there. So, yes, unfortunately is about money. That's why they do it. They are not a charity. Some could be nicer than others. But they perfectly know people may get addicted. If they would really be there to help, they would stop offering those services. They're there for the money. Simple.
[/quote]okay eleanora I will 'TRY' not to be naïve. If someone is doing a business for money that is all that matters they shouldn't be held responsible by man or God.

Anything they do to get that money is fine.

If a bartender sees your son or daughter wasted and know that he may not survive it is okay ethically for the bartender to wake him up from his drunken stupor and pour more alchohol down his throat as long as he gets that money. He won't even stop your kid from going into his car very drunk because you know what that doesn't concern him. His job is to feed him the alcohol and get that 'cash' noone will judge him.

I don't know why drug dealers are prosecuted afterall its a business and its all about the cash. We should form a group to stop the prosecution of drug dealers. They are just business people.

A reader can feed you fairytales and lies , when you try to get out of it they use some of these skills that they have 'learned' to keep you in and when the fairytale bubble bursts the person is financially ruined, emotionally crushed etc. But that's okay who cares if some people even commit suicide when the bubble bursts its all about the cash.

Bernie madoff is in prison and that's not fair. He took billions from people in his ponzi scheme including family and friends he told years of lies to and now some of those people have no retirement and have to go back to work at the age of 70yrs, some comitted suicide but who cares, bernie madoff learned his craft and has to make the money anyway he can. They should release him, its not his fault. ITS ALL ABOUT THE CASH.

Sorry that I was being naïve before. Thanks for bringing my head out of the clouds.

jen80

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2013, 06:15:46 PM »
I'm only going to list the good ones, too many were 0 to negative percent for me.

1.  Uli - 80% (sometimes if you catch her at the end of her queue she is totally off, but if she's on she is 200% on)

2.  Casey - 90% (throws in the same fake information for everyone to pad the reading, but when I look back at my notes she's been accurate with all of the real stuff she said)

4.  S I N C E R I T Y - 80% (I'm surprised - initially thought she was not good)

6. Richard - 98%  (talks too much and is negative, but ON POINT FOR ME for many years)
whenever I see your name am always reminded of the movie 'guess whose coming to dinner. LOL.

Great post. Laughed when I read uli and leo's you are so right.

jen80

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2013, 06:28:59 PM »
Awww, thanks ladies!!  It's so nice to have everyone's support.  Lord knows I'll keep sharing as long as someone's here to listen!  ;)  Truthfully, though, I like hearing about everyone's experiences with readers, so I just always feel like offering the same type of detail that I'd like to hear if someone's going to say a reader is right or is wrong.

Well, if I did a list of percentages that included the names of all of the readers I have read with in the past 3 years, you'd have a really long list, and most of the readers would have a 0% by their name.  I'll try to sum up the readers I've read with most and those who are mentioned frequently.

Here goes nothing...

Ness21:  90%;  I seriously can't think of anything she's been outright wrong about, but there's no way I feel right saying she's perfect. Haha.  Some things haven't gone as smoothly as she originally predicted, but she has remained consistent, and she has been correct on 3 outcomes for me.

Aries Intuition (Kisha): 85%;  Honestly, she's at 100% on all of her negative predictions and about 85% on positive work related predictions.  She missed a big outcome prediction last year, which drops her down.  I know no one can be perfect, but I was incredibly disappointed in that big incorrect prediction. 

LadyPersephone: 85%; She has been right on 2 outcomes, incorrect with the Chance outcome, and correct on stuff I can validate and smaller predictions.  I actually don't know why I don't call her often bc lookng back I can see she has been correct on a lot of stuff.  Very good at seeing third parties. 

QueenofCups (Anne): 70%; I'd like to rate her higher, but she is really hit or miss.  Some things are SPOT ON... like jaw dropping and amazing.  Other times she's so off the mark that I'm equally as surprised but not in a good way haha.  I wish she wasn't so hit or miss.

LadyAshley: 70%; Ditto from the Anne comment above, and I'll add that she's really good at seeing third parties.  Whenever she gets anything on her own that I'm not asking about, that manifests. 

Esme Spenser: 80%; I know this isn't a popular sentiment, but I LOVE Esme for outcomes, as she has been right for me twice.  It's not a higher rating bc she changed her reading on Chance last year.

Abundant Visions (Gaylene): 65%; I want to rate Gaylene higher because I think she is a sweetheart.  Sadly though, she was just WAY wrong about Chance and about a crush I had last summer.  The worst part is that I called her again after awhile earlier this year, and she still insisted that Chance would be back!!  WHAT?!  Drop it already!  I know he's not and there's no reason to bring him up.  That really put me off, and I haven't called her since.  I will say that I would give her a 90% on contact and timeframe predictions because she is one of the best with that.  Too bad she's been far too wrong in other areas for me to trust her. 

Siane: 40%; Negative, negative, negative.  Let me tell you, I can handle negative, but not earth shattering life altering super unbelieveable negativity based on judgement of my actions. Thanks, but no thanks.  She did get stuff, but has been wrong and simply unlikeable.

Jenny Alton: 50%; She is amazing with past and current/providing validation, however none of her predictions manifested.  None.

Lakhei Tarot: 60%; Predictions still pending.  She was right on one prediction, so I'd read with her again, but I don't like her style.  That's just a personal preference issue.

Tarot with Jane: 65%; Predictions still pending.  She provided some information I can confirm, which is always good.   Slightly positive, which makes me doubtful.  Was correct on a prediction already. 

FaeryLady: 0%; read with her last year, and she was wrong on all counts.

Barbara: 50%; She gets stuff, so I believe she is gifted, but I also think she flat out makes stuff up to fill gaps in the reading.  Her predictions were completely wrong, but she was correct on past and current.

Cookie: 50%; same comments as Barbara above.  I'll add that she is the most amazing remote viewer I've ever read with.  Sadly, nothing she predicted came to pass.

LisaDianne: 40%; Amazing with past, current, and remote viewing.  The opposite of what she predicted came to pass each and every time.  I would never read with her again.

WhiteLightAngel: 40%; same comments as LisaDianne

Denise Monique: 50%; was correct on one outcome, incorrect on another.  I wouldn't read with her again because I think she makes up predictions based on what she sees here and now.  Excellent on current, though, but not worth the high price.

There are MANY, MANY, MANY others I have read with but I'm at work and shouldn't be dedicating as much time to this as I already have.  Hahaha.  I may add more later.  Hope this helps!
great post synergy. I loved it. Extremely informative.

Never read with barbara as she blocked me. With your post I see its no great loss.

Whitelightangel was zero percent.

Tarot with jane was 20 percent.

Offline marybell

« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2013, 07:21:50 PM »

Not everything is about money. These are people's lives and emotions.

[/quote]

EVERYTHING is about money in the psychic business! Psychic abilities do exist. But in gazillions of people??? it's clearly a business. A VERY lucrative business. Also for the authentic psychics, the good card readers, the true healers. They charge for their services. Their charges are often higher than a lawyer's hourly fees. Please, don't be naive. Even the 'ethical' ones are there for the money. That's why they do it. Otherwise, they would offer it for free.

You know why I started looking into the psychic world (and then used their services in a couple of moments in my life when I was quite down. But did not spend a fortune)? Because I thought I could use my skills, perhaps, to get some extra money. I've been reading tarots for 20 years (and apparently, I'm quite good), I'm a reiki master, knows about crystals, dreams and astral travelling. What I saw out there turned me off. It's a business that take advantage of people in need. I'll never do it. I'll keep offering my services to friends and family for free. After all, I don't need that extra money.

It's not wrong to charge for services for things you've learned and perhaps spent money on to learn (and time). But what many charge is ridiculous. And again, there are way TOO MANY readers out there. So, yes, unfortunately is about money. That's why they do it. They are not a charity. Some could be nicer than others. But they perfectly know people may get addicted. If they would really be there to help, they would stop offering those services. They're there for the money. Simple.
[/quote]

Excellent post Eleonara
Everyone has bills to pay!  Hard to tell the real ones from the frauds on what they charge. That's why this forum is so wonderful.  I don't know why some charge so much and others so little, but I imagine they do because they can!:)  I have never read with Esme Spenser , who is ridiculously expensive ,although I am very curious about her. Many love her here.  On the other end of the price spectrum,  I have read with Sapphire ( who recently raised her rates) twice. The first time, it was probably the worst reading I have ever had, and a second time because I kept hearing how wonderful she was on this forum, I thought I would give it another go. Just as off as the first one with a new question.  She is very sweet and I believe she has a gift, just not with me though.  So, I agree with you Elenoara, they may have a gift , but they are charging for it, because its about the money and about bills to pay.

jen80

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2013, 07:55:58 PM »
Its not wrong to make money/pay bills with this psychic stuff but I think its wrong to tell people lies, string people along, tell people that someone will come back, a job will be their's etc when it is not true.

I feel that readers should tell the truth. If you don't see something say you don't. Don't give fairy tales to people to make a quick buck.

That is my point.

Good post jen.

Angel light

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2013, 08:00:04 PM »

Thanks for this list - can  you tell me who Richard is?  Is he on CP or another site?  I agree about Leo - however he was very very off on a prediction for me a year and a half ago....

eleonora

« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2013, 08:26:12 PM »
Its not wrong to make money/pay bills with this psychic stuff but I think its wrong to tell people lies, string people along, tell people that someone will come back, a job will be their's etc when it is not true.

I feel that readers should tell the truth. If you don't see something say you don't. Don't give fairy tales to people to make a quick buck.

That is my point.

Good post jen.

They don't tell the truth because they don't know!! Again, look at how many readers offer their services on the Internet. In my opinion only 1%-2% of that mass is somehow 'real'. All others know why most clients call: to hear fairy tales. They don't lie. They simply talk of whatever is their head.

Our future is in our hands, not in a prediction. If a reader tells you that you'll get a job and all you do is wait for that prediction to happen, well, likely the reader will prove to be wrong. Because you haven't actively searched for the job, you haven't projected energy, anger, desperation, hope into that search. We need to act to make things happen. And sometimes the way we act - or not act - changes a possible outcome. Because it's true we have free will!! If it weren't so, how sad that everything is written in stone. That's why readers are often wrong. Because we have the power to manage our own destiny, to mold it, to change it. I'm thankful for my own free will, even when I feel that my actions took me to the wrong path. Because everything is me.

Everyone can be a little bit of a psychic. It takes time and dedication but your intuition muscles can be trained and developed.

Offline guesswho

« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2013, 11:26:07 PM »
@Angel - Richard is on certifiedpsychics.com

Be warned though, some people on here tried him a while back and did not like him.

He has been the best psychic for outcomes from my experience.  I just don't like to read with him. 
He will put his opinion into the reading and be very negative, almost like a protective father.  He has been the most accurate though regarding relationships, finances and health.

As much as I can't stand his advice and judgement, his predictions have manifested time and time again and he has more than proven himself.

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2013, 01:49:13 AM »
@guesswho, when you say people didn't like Richard, do you mean they didn't connect with him or did not like his personality?

Offline guesswho

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2013, 02:21:48 AM »
Hey Awesome.  Some people didn't connect with him.

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2013, 02:43:39 AM »
Thank you for clarifying. :)

jen80

« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2013, 02:49:17 AM »
Lightseer: zero

Anasela: zero

Abrielle: zero

jen80