Author Topic: My Psychic List  (Read 4844 times)

Offline Hannah3

My Psychic List
« on: March 05, 2013, 10:19:54 PM »
I finally decided to write a review. :)I am like the rest out there. I have called many many psychics. :( I feel it is cheaper than therapy in some ways. I have went through many of my notes and found the psychics I call back and have had predications happen....What I have learned is its better to stick with your few favorites that know your situation and connect to you. Because I have spent wasted money calling random psychics that rather talk and ask questions than give me anwsers i need.

Gilda on psychic source_ shes thoughtful and gives friendly advice. A few of her predictions have passed

Madison Spy on keen- shes fast and gave a few details. Her predictions havent passed yet but she is accurate with how i feel

Raven Star and Avalon on Contact Psychics (twins)- they are both empathic and good about telling me random details about sm.. a few have passed

Anna on psychic source- A prediction has passed. Her timeframes are good

Psychic Julia from California Psychics- She is intuned a few predications have passed.. only problem is pricey!

Psychic Reba on California Psychics- shes understanding and gives motherly advice. A prediction has passed

I have learned to stay away from Keen. I have liked maybe 2 readings out of 10. A lot of psychics are pricey and are not very good. I will keep you updated on more psychics I find that are good.  :)

Offline sunandmoon

Re: My Psychic List
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 10:23:07 PM »
When I was self paying insurance, therapy was $81/hr which is $1.35 per minute

Please be cautious about saying it's cheaper than therapy. I WISH I had put more into therapy than the fairytale.

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2013, 02:25:37 AM »
Could you please discuss the 10 on keen you spoke with?

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2013, 09:53:56 AM »

Please be cautious about saying it's cheaper than therapy. I WISH I had put more into therapy than the fairytale.

I wish there was a "like" button, lol. :P

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2013, 10:23:41 PM »

I wish there was a "like" button, lol. :P

haha! There used to be! And I meant when self paying as I didn't have insurance. With insurance it's $30/hr

I just don't like seeing people mislead. Most of us have spent way too much. I always felt it would be worth it "when" he came back, and he didn't so......... Thousands and thousands of dollars that will still take me years to pay off. Not fun!

anything