Author Topic: Psychic are never 100% accurate  (Read 2653 times)

Offline hope4love

Psychic are never 100% accurate
« on: March 05, 2013, 06:41:00 AM »
nm

« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 01:37:23 AM by hope4love »

tjoy12

Re: Psychic are never 100% accurate
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 05:16:45 PM »
Good Post and I have learned that too! :)

jen80

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2013, 06:11:49 PM »
This is an obvious understatement to the people on this forum. 
I'm posting this because this has definitely hit home for me in regards to reads about a particular situation. (yes, it involves a man who can't be with me for certain reasons)

I will say this though. The one reader whom I've been consulting for the past 5 1/2 years has been spot on about the person's current situation, at least in terms of this person's personal scenario regarding his kids. The other details are up for speculation although my gut tells me she's most likely right.
So while she is good at reading the present situation, her outcomes have not been all that great. In fact, they have yet to pan out in the situations I've asked about and I really don't think they will. She has given me an outline of what may come out of this particular situation, however, I'm not holding my breath.
I've had a dream which may be foretelling of what may come down the road and I've learned that sometimes it takes a while to come to pass.(months or sometimes a few years or longer)
A couple of other readers have said he is not one to change the status quo and it will either be a good friendship or something else that will never go anywhere.
Whatever... in the end, only God knows what will happen in the future and yes, we have the power to change things based on our actions and thoughts.

The other readers whom I've consulted (and who are still pretty good overall) were wrong about certain aspects of this person's personal life.
One reader went on about something this person wants to do but can't because of a,b,c,d... it turns out that's NOT the case. 
Another reader got it all wrong about one of his kids, apart from the gender. 

The lesson in all of this? Do not take a psychic's word as gospel because they can be very wrong, even about the present situation.
While I will probably still talk to the aforementioned reader whom I've been consulting for the past 5 1/2 years, I won't drink the kool-aid about the outcomes.
Que sera sera
you are so right.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2013, 02:10:16 AM »
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/londonblonde8/2013/07/24/the-third-eye