Author Topic: Audrey  (Read 3533 times)

Offline applesticks

Audrey
« on: February 22, 2013, 03:51:51 AM »
Has anyone read with Audrey? She's brand new and already is a customer favorite/staff pick. I called in and asked a CSR if there was a difference between Audrey and Brandon (another new one with good reviews), and she said she hadn't read with Brandon but that Audrey was her favorite psychic on the site. She said she had been at CA Psychics for one year and out of everyone, Audrey was in a field of her own.

I think Pilar is very overrated so I wanted to see what the CSR thought so I asked, "have you read with Pilar and if so, how does she compare with Audrey?" And then (lol, bless this CSR's heart), "I...to be honest...I wasn't impressed at all. She was all over the place and at one point, was using different tools and it was just too distracting."

On another note, Brandon keeps horrible hours (1-4AM; 6-7AM) and yet, he manages to get full queues on a consistent basis. I read with Brandon once and I liked him, though he does talk fast sometimes that I have to ask what he just said (lol).

anything