Author Topic: www.ESPsychics.com  (Read 6379 times)

Offline Angelina

www.ESPsychics.com
« on: February 20, 2013, 04:53:36 PM »
I am going to share with you a new website that has launched, www.ESPsychics.com They have psychics from all around the world and I have had 3 readings from different psychics on the site. They are ethical, honest, accurate and uplifting. They are brand new and their phone system has launched now. Let me know what you think, once you register you can choose anyone who is available or email for an appointment. I get Good energy from them!!!!

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
Re: www.ESPsychics.com
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 05:21:19 AM »
I agree the best of the best are on this site.  All genuine and ethical.  I have had a great experience with Sunhee which I've written about before but Michelle Berman and Patti Negri are also awesome.  I've experienced readings with both.  I've also heard Kimberly Ward on the radio she seems interesting.  I've read great things about Lynn Caddick I'd like to try her.

Offline Angelina

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2013, 12:25:27 AM »
Noelle, Lynn, and Jennifer are amazing mediums, did you have a psychic reading or a psychic medium reading? Nice to meet you by the way!

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2013, 11:15:26 PM »
This thread seems sketchy. Hopefully, I'm mistaken.

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2013, 10:29:14 PM »
Hi -- no I have not read with anyone of those you mentioned but I have read with Sunhee I've posted on here before and I have read with Patti Negri.  I have heard Melissa Berman on the radio and she seemed amazing and very humble but I haven't read with her. 

Awesomeness, everything isn't "sketchy" when it's posted just because it's new.  The site is real and has been advertised on NYC radio.  I am registered on Sunhee and Chinhee's site for their newsletter that's how I knew they were doing it and that it's finally up.  I've read with Sunhee a few times and if you register for the newsletter they offer periodic special pricing.   

I've been on this site since before it was born with the group of us that were on the other site before Healer made this one.  I don't make "sketchy" comments or posts of information.  Everyone connects differently with a psychic, who works for you may not work for someone else, which is okay.  But I do trust you won't find a fraud among them on ESPsychics.  Although I do have my very genuine 1 or 2 favorites (no they're not perfect but they are genuine and good for me) on Keen.   

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2013, 02:07:30 AM »
I meant that the original post sounded like an advertisement by someone with vested interest (who joined the forum just to post this), not just someone sharing a good site with their forum buddies. Like i said, hopefully I'm mistaken.

Offline lioness79

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2013, 02:20:04 AM »
awesome, I thought the same exact thing when I read the original post.

Offline marybell

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2013, 03:26:36 AM »
Curious to know the rates, but it says that we have to register first to see the rates.  That's a first!

Offline melancholia

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2013, 03:44:05 AM »
Curious to know the rates, but it says that we have to register first to see the rates.  That's a first!

That, to me, is a huge red flag. I don't want to give over my email address or any information until I know what I'm getting into.

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2013, 06:43:47 AM »
I am aware that you were pointing out that the new post from this new member was sketchy...my point was I have been on this forum since it's inception almost 3 years ago, when this was a place where a small group of truly awesome people became real friends here, and on the original forum, and took care of each other and there was real, productive, growth going on between like and like minded souls in similar situations.  Over these years, we have watch many "Newbies" enter adding their experiences, or who or which site they prefer to read with or on.  If we questioned everyone's motive when they came on this forum, instead of welcoming you, most of you, would not be on here.

I just think it's a shame the negativity that has gone on in this forum, and I am grateful that although most of the original members don't come back here much, most of us are still in contact and have become true friends.

Blessings and I wish everyone a more positive shift during this retrograde. 

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2013, 01:23:37 PM »
Wow, I wasn't being negative. I've said twice that I hope I'm mistaken. And I do hope this was thread was created with the purest intentions. But if I feel something is sketchy, yes, I will question it. I'm a very positive person, but I'm not going to go around with blinders on.

I'm glad you had good experiences with the readers mentioned. I am not questioning the readers themselves, just the original post here and what the intention is. I can't believe that you can read that post and not think it sounds like advertising by someone on the inside. It's not just a, "Hey, has anyone used espychics.com? I had a great reading with so-and-so" post.

Have a blessed day. :)

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2013, 07:15:46 PM »
hi Awesomeness

Okay well maybe since I get the monthly newsletter from Sunhee and Chinhee's personal site and saw the updates about the new ESP site it didn't seem that way to me.  Everyone perceives things differently.  To me she stated that she read with 3 and when I replied I see she then replied and stated the 3 she read with so it's doesn't seem "sketchy" to me.  I saw it and it was familiar to me so I added my experience I never thought anything of it.  I don't go around with blinders on either, but I also give newcomers the benefit of the doubt.  I have to say I agree with bjr who is someone I am blessed to consider a friend I made a few years back from this forum, on the recent post I saw from her that a more positive approach should be in order among everyone on this forum.  Including "newbies" who pop in to give their input and experiences.  At some point, everyone was new and popped in and wrote about where they get their readings, who they've tried etc...  How they do it?... well everyone is different....I know on the original forum before this one, I actually made comment not exactly but similar to Angelina so I guess everyone presents their experience differently. 

Because of the comments about the rates I went to the site and I had not registered because who I read with I tried privately before the site was ever up, in fact it's probably going back a year when I first read with Sunhee.  So I registered.  I will say you don't have to give a lot of info all you do is select your username and put in your email and that's it.  It opens up a Dashboard for the site.  There's a drop down box for 15 mins, 30 mins, etc... Looks like basically it's $4 a min for however many minutes you buy.  I do like that they have 5 mins on there because sometimes you have just a question that can be answered in just 5 mins.  That's why I always liked Keen too and it's the one thing I didn't like about CP.  You have to give more info on Keen and CP than you do on this site I was really surprised.  They don't even ask for your name.  And there's an email box to communicate kind of like on Keen.  So it's internal but I guess you get an alert in your email that you put in to let you know you have mail on the site.  I always disliked the fact that CP had nothing like that available.

I hope everyone has a great day.

xoxo

Offline Angelina

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2013, 11:39:44 PM »
Wow, sketchy huh? Maybe I should have written something nasty, negative and vent my brain out about my past experiences of getting ripped off. Nah, I will stay ME. Thank you AEF, your sweet and I appreciate your input and positive feedback. I post one good thing, and I get judged, I wont be on this site much for sure. I choose to be around friendly people.

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2013, 12:48:54 AM »
I did not judge. I questioned. Relax.  8)

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2013, 05:57:13 AM »
Wow...maybe next time choose the "high road".....continuing to choose the "lower road" never serves anyone well...

anything