Author Topic: Empath  (Read 5310 times)

Offline newly2002

Empath
« on: February 20, 2013, 03:42:14 PM »
Any recommendations on an empath, I know Mystikka is good but getting a hold of her is like winning the lottery.

Also sapphire 21 and kisha need not apply. I already know about their abilities, I am looking for someone on the level of Mystikka or above. Thanks

Offline Scammedbykeen

Re: Empath
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 04:15:04 PM »
Have you tried to contact Mystikka off of Keen?  She has her own website.  I really would like to try her as well.  Sapphire21 didnt work for me and Kisha very general.

Offline newly2002

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 04:22:08 PM »
She won't read for you if she read for you on keen.

Offline bjr181

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 04:36:17 PM »
What's Mystikka's website for those of us who haven' t read with her on Keen?

Offline waiting4godot

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 04:49:11 PM »
http://www.mystikka.com/p/psychic-readings.html

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2013, 05:30:22 PM »
Ok, I think I am probably the only person who is going to recommend this reader, but I have had multiple ACCURATE and pretty exceptional readings with her so I'm going to throw her name in the mix... I think LifeMakeoverParty is an excellent empath. 

I've mentioned before that I don't really like empaths because people don't always act on emotions, but LMP has been able to both give insight into the person's feelings and has been accurate in her assessment regarding whether they will act on them or not.  She accurately described what C was going through at the time I was calling about him, she even went so far as saying that he would be ready for a relationship a few months down the road, but she didn't think it'd be me he'd come running to at that time.  She was correct.  He did end up with a new gf within that timeframe.  If you want strictly empathic readings, that's her forte, but when she's ventured into predictions, she has worked for me too. 

Sadly, she is almost never on.  She does have the "set an appointment" option, so you could try that and see if she responds.  I think some others have mentioned that she did not work for them, but she has been right for me regarding 3 men I've asked her about.  She also only does chat readings, so this is something to keep in mind if you prefer to speak with a reader.  She does type fast and accurately, though, so I don't find it a hinderance when it comes to reading with this particular reader. 

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2013, 01:35:03 PM »
Synergy, is she your #1 recommendation for an empath?

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2013, 04:20:01 PM »
i also once read with someone named Cahre. i thought she was pretty good actually and picked up on some good stuff. i would recommend her if you feel drawn to her. however, i've only used her once so my recommendation isn't a big one, just throwing another name out there for someone i think may be good. i've kept her on my list, but like i said - only used her that one time.