Author Topic: Psychics that don't 'see person of interest being involved with someone else  (Read 3338 times)

Offline whiteangel

Just wondering how many of us have had experiences with psychics telling us that a person of interest is not involved with someone else when we later find out that they are/were.
I mostly  hear that my POI is not dating but I just find that hard to believe... 5/6 will tell me that though (for the past year) and the most I've gotten is there is someone around him, that's interested in him but he doesn't reciprocate.
If I mention that someone IS seeing someone else, then they can tell me all about it though! So, it left me wondering what your experiences are...

jen80

I always have difficulty understanding between dating and having sex. I find it difficult to believe that a man can stay days, weeks, months without having sex. Women can do that but it is rare to see a man not having sex. They may not put emotions in it but I feel they are at least having sex. Idk I generally see things half empty when it comes to guys at this point. Am probably the wrong one to weigh in on this topic.

Offline hope4love

nm

« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 01:47:07 AM by hope4love »

jen80

I think its part of this fairy tale story readers keep weaving for us. They know the last thing we want to hear is that our exes have moved on to someone else. Most of them are fake anyway or see glimpses of things and then weave a grand story to make money as this is their livelihood.if prince charming is with someone else then how can they keep you in fairytale world so that you can keep calling back.if you have evidence of your exes new love then the readers move on to the next chapter of the fairy tale which is that he will soon break up with his new girl, that he loves you more, that he will come running back to you soon.I always believe that a guy always has someone else even if its just for sex which can eventually turn into something more.

Offline sunandmoon

I certainly heard that from many. That there were people interested in him, but he didn't have the same interest in them. That he liked the attention but was not romantically involved. Well I found out at one point that he was having an affair with a married woman. They ended up doing a full Valentine's Day weekend away at a well-known romantic spot after she was unable to spend New Years with him (which is why he called me for New Years two years ago). They were together for quite a few months and it was during my heaviest calling period. From what I heard from his mom, he broke it off as she couldn't give him what he wanted, and in desperation to have him back, she got divorced. She still didn't get him back.

Not one psychic got those facts right.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
I think being "involved" with someone in readings can be read in different ways by readers. I certainly would hope though, if a guy (or a girl) is living with a significant other that they could at least pick up that there is another person around them? Even if they say its a temporary relationship. I have actually heard one of my locals (not Sherri Lynn), tell a friend of mine when we went to get a reading together, that the guy she was asking about was involved with someone else and then said...."yeah, who is the girl that he is in love with"? That couple got married shortly after. So she knew and wasnt afraid to deliver the news. Unfortunately, not alot of readers will show this type of honesty during a reading.

jen80

I think local readers you see face to face are more honest than phone/internet psychics because the phone thing is so easy to pick up and call continously when depressed and the reader on the other line can weave a tale to briefly calm your anxiety. But a local psychic you actually have to get up and drive over there.how many times will you go there? So the local reader says everything.

Offline Zenia

Yes,on this with another person involved the readers miss terribly.I never take for granted that there isnt someone around.I check in with my best readers on this,and then pull some cards myself.I use ordinary tablecards.They always show every person in the scenario.Shame i cant get details though,but i always know.
I suppose its the same with dreams.They override the readers.The cards do so as well.

Maybe a local reader dares to tell the truth in such a case,but i have seen many locals where i live,and they miss as well..