Author Topic: NEW RELATIONSHIP PREDICTIONS THAT CAME TRUE  (Read 7107 times)

jen80

NEW RELATIONSHIP PREDICTIONS THAT CAME TRUE
« on: February 03, 2013, 12:39:17 AM »
Hi guys its me again opening up new topics. Has anyone been predicted a new relationship that came true in the time frame given?.thanks guys.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
Re: NEW RELATIONSHIP PREDICTIONS THAT CAME TRUE
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 02:07:17 AM »
A card reader I found on Yelp named Madame Pamita. She predicted my current relationship and how we would meet: http://www.madamepamita.com

If you want to search Los Angeles Yelp you can read the 70+ reviews on her.

jen80

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 02:24:09 AM »
A card reader I found on Yelp named Madame Pamita. She predicted my current relationship and how we would meet: http://www.madamepamita.com

If you want to search Los Angeles Yelp you can read the 70+ reviews on her.
thanks liz. Kisha was right for you also right?. I have prediction from kisha and uli regarding relationship both are for spring. So am a little anxious as am so ready to move on from my ex. The newness of a relationship is the best part. Fun and exciting.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2013, 02:27:05 AM »
Kisha was right when someone new would come in, but I don't know that it's her strong suit as I had asked before and not had it come to fruition.

jen80

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2013, 03:18:48 AM »
Kisha was right when someone new would come in, but I don't know that it's her strong suit as I had asked before and not had it come to fruition.
hi liz thanks for replying. With kisha did you ask for when a new guy was coming to you or a new relationsip? Kisha says that they are two different questions and she gets different things with each questions. For example as ladies we may get hit on by guys all the time or asked on dates but nothing comes out of it but when we ask for a new relationship a different picture comes to kisha, I guess this one is for a more serious person. When I asked for a relationship she had an image of the guy, age, build, complexion etc. Uli picked up on similar description. So am keeping my fingers crossed.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2013, 04:49:47 AM »
I wish I could remark on before the last time. I only know I asked about someone new and when they'd offer full committment my last reading with her, which happened to coincide with when I met my boyfriend. I also realized that you can't magically expect to meet someone if you're sitting at home doing nothing. I started having a more proactive approach in moving forward and that's when things manifested for me.

Offline scorpiogirl

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2013, 06:50:51 AM »
Two psychics where I live predicted two relationships and were really accurate. I always ask if its someone long term, committed because I realised some would predict it and I would assume it was long term.

Christian on CP is an example of this. He described the exact guy I would meet and even said he looked like a famous actor. Ha I rolled my eyes at that one but what do you know, a few months later here comes Mr Actor for ill ole me.

But it was short-lived and rocky.

Someone else too predicted exact person. No commitment. He was married and "forgot" to tell me so I broke it off.

Kisha has predicted three long term relationships with someone new and not one has happened. This is almost two years ago no she made the first one.
The last one she said I'd meet in August and we'd be committed by October. I met a guy exactly then. Dated August, September, October he was super into me. By December it fizzled for both of us. No long term anything here. 

Many others had predicted a fab new relationship that never happened but the ones above have come close.

Offline powerofnow

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2013, 04:05:53 PM »
I met a guy in the last couple weeks and he's defiinitely the most promising guy in years. Gaylene (Abundant Visions) accurately described him and said there was 'potential' for long-term but we'll see. She also accurately predicted a guy from my past returning and she got the month right for that, too.

Aurora also nailed the month and new guy's description when I spoke to her. She said he'll be my husband but I'm being cautious. Other readers such as Cookie only saw 'dating' for thee forseeable future, unless I open my heart and give guys a chance and maybe that's a cop-out but they're wise words and very applicable to my situation.

Kisha got part of it right - she told me last sept I'd meet a guy in november and we'd be starting a rel'p in feb. Well, I did meet a guy in nov (she got '24' and I met him the 24th) but nothing came out of it. And yes, here I am, starting to develop a relationship, albeit not with the guy from november so she was picking up two different guys, but not realizing it. I've spoken to her three times (and it was within six weeks of each other), she saw the guy from Feb being around for a while, then in another she saw a different guy coming in april who would be the guy I marry but then in the last call, she saw long-term potential with this guy.

I'm not calling anyone now that I've met him - I want to let things unfold naturally as I feel knowing/thinking he could be 'permanent/temporary' could inadvertently influence my actions and become a self-fulfilling prophecy. I also believe our free will can and does play a role so I want this to progress naturally, one day at a time. I also don't want to block or delay any lessons I'm supposed to extract from this blossoming 'relationship'.

jen80

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2013, 07:41:36 PM »
@ PLZ u are right one has to be proactive in this matter. If I don't get the new relationship by May I will also sign up for eharmony and take control of my destiny. @ SG what actor did he look like? George clooney or matt damon ( dreamy). @ PON I've always wondered if I meet the new guy if I should go back to the readers and ask if it will last so that I don't find myself in the mess I was in before but then that would mean that things are not going naturally. Sometimes I just wish I never got into all this. Thank goodness I don't have desire to call as much. Maybe once a month from now on.

TimeHeals

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2013, 02:56:50 PM »
@PrettyLittleLiz: HUGE PROPS for your very inspiring post!! YOU made it happen - created your happiness!!  :) :) :) :) :)

@Jen80: Why wait to take control of your own destiny/happiness?? Who knows - perhaps joining a dating site is the action you take that gets you to the relationship you want. No psychic is going to get you what you want, or take you where you want to be. Take a page out of 'PrettyLittleLiz's Silver Linings Playbook'.  Just a thought....... :)

We all have the ability to manifest - it all starts with a thought, followed by action.

Peace & well wishes to all! :) :) :) :) :)

jen80

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2013, 06:50:19 PM »
@wh you are right. May is the last month given to me by readers after that I will take control of my relationship situation. I will not accept anything more than may from the readers. No flip flop. My birthday is in may and as I blow out my candle I will give myself the birthday gift of joining eharmony and taking control.