Author Topic: WORK PREDICTIONS THAT CAME TRUE  (Read 7650 times)

jen80

WORK PREDICTIONS THAT CAME TRUE
« on: February 02, 2013, 08:21:09 PM »
Hi all! Could anyone post some of their work predictions that has come true. I have some predictions am waiting for from kisha. I did go for the interview yesterday as predicted by her and sapphire 21. Am waiting on some more of kisha's numbers but if anyone has had some more good outcomes with jobs pls let us know for encouragement. Thanks.

Offline oben

Re: WORK PREDICTIONS THAT CAME TRUE
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 08:58:02 PM »
Kisha told me about work "promotion" in April which made me wonder what would a promotion be for me.  ;) Cookie saw some work changes (not the work itself. More of a conditions or so) by February and so far nothing happened. Persian Medium saw a change with "better financials" till February 28, astrosarah also saw some changes in April and she saw me in front of a committee !

jen80

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 11:21:40 PM »
Thanks obed, hoping it will be good for you come april.

jen80

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2013, 04:52:13 PM »
Hi everyone. is there anyone out there that has a current work prediction come true.

A little background. I have been unemployed for almost 2 yrs. I had a very high management position and there were cut backs. I didn't mind at first as I had money and had so many degrees that I was almost non chalant.

As time went on I couldn't get management positions which were the only things I was applying to then came boy problems and psychic readings and that comfortable money I had faded faster than you can say ' tax refund' and then I started applying to lower level jobs and guesswhat I can't even get those because am over qualified.

Dates given to me by readers come and go and still nothing. I am desperate at this point.

Offline jordie

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2013, 08:51:01 PM »
Hi Jen. I had a work prediction come true by Gaylene. My job at the time was very slow and I was looking and she told me I would find something else but they wouldn't have something full time right away. She told me I would be able to leave the first one in a 4 and work at the second pick up so much in a month. The new job was to be full time but they have delayed that for now but I do expect to be full time soon. So she was right.

jen80

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2013, 09:08:55 PM »
Hi Jen. I had a work prediction come true by Gaylene. My job at the time was very slow and I was looking and she told me I would find something else but they wouldn't have something full time right away. She told me I would be able to leave the first one in a 4 and work at the second pick up so much in a month. The new job was to be full time but they have delayed that for now but I do expect to be full time soon. So she was right.
thanks jordie God will reward you for answering.

I will try gaylene for work, I had only tried her before for boy problems (wow I sure know my priorities).

Thanks again. Happy easter to everyone that celebrates it.

Jen

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2013, 04:37:47 PM »
I have some news as far as work predictions go. I have been interviewing at a University for a job that i really want.

I just got a call this morning (after 3 interviews) from the hiring manager offering me the job. Last month when i read with Kisha she saw my finances increasing within a "2." My first paycheck from this new place will be coming 2 months after the call to her. I also called Eden off of CP last month to ask about a new guy and she saw a celebration "surrounding a job change."

A week or so ago i also used some free minutes on keen to call both Queen of Cups and Cookie. Both of them specifically said i would not get this job. Queen said she saw a "missed opportunity" and a female would decide not to hire me. Cookie said she saw me getting a letter stating they gave the position to another candidate. Both of them were wrong

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2013, 06:20:06 PM »
Congrats on the new job,  Luckystar  :D

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2013, 06:20:52 PM »
Thanks for the update and review...but most importantly: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm so damn happy for you pretty girl. I know you have been wanting a new job for quite some time now. All good things come to those who wait because you're getting the job YOU wanted! I'm so proud of you. Between you and Syn I'm gonna be all smiles today!!! My girls deserve the best!! Woohoo!

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2013, 08:25:42 PM »
 :) Thanks

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2013, 12:02:00 AM »
Lucy is it possible they offered the position to someone and they declined considering the length of time it too?

I have some news as far as work predictions go. I have been interviewing at a University for a job that i really want.

I just got a call this morning (after 3 interviews) from the hiring manager offering me the job. Last month when i read with Kisha she saw my finances increasing within a "2." My first paycheck from this new place will be coming 2 months after the call to her. I also called Eden off of CP last month to ask about a new guy and she saw a celebration "surrounding a job change."

A week or so ago i also used some free minutes on keen to call both Queen of Cups and Cookie. Both of them specifically said i would not get this job. Queen said she saw a "missed opportunity" and a female would decide not to hire me. Cookie said she saw me getting a letter stating they gave the position to another candidate. Both of them were wrong

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2013, 12:44:14 AM »
Wow tellmewhy, way to take good news and piss all over it! Are you kidding me right now?  MOST Corporations have a 3 step interview process. Good Lord! don't try to make the wrong readers somewhat right!!! 

Lucy is it possible they offered the position to someone and they declined considering the length of time it too?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2013, 01:57:59 AM »
NO KTH, they should have been able to pick everything even if it was offered to someone else. queen of cups has also given me a negative outcome on a job with a major corporation.will update you guys on the outcome;maybe based on the economy she is given negative outcome.  ;)

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2013, 02:02:13 AM »
Well, this does not make sense, who said that they "may" have offered the position to someone else and even if they did what does that have to do with lucky?  Lucky asked if she would get the job and they said NO, not that it was offered to someone else and she was selected by default LOL, it was a flat out NO which makes the WRONG.  The reading was for Lucky not anyone else that would/would not be considered as a candidate. 

Plain and simple QofC18 and Cookie got it wrong! 

Lets be happy for Lucky and NOT dissect the reading, a NO is a NO...she GOT the job!

NO KTH, they should have been able to pick everything even if it was offered to someone else. queen of cups has also given me a negative outcome on a job with a major corporation.will update you guys on the outcome;maybe based on the economy she is given negative outcome.  ;)

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2013, 04:02:49 PM »
Congrats, Lucky!!!!  I'm so happy you got the job!!  It's no secret I'm a big fan of Anne's, so I'm bummed she didn't read the situation correctly, but in the grand scheme of things that doesn't matter.  Which should ultimately tell us that the readings don't matter at all.  Whatever is supposed to happen, will happen whether we know in advance or not... making these readings entirely pointless.  I know my biggest issue is impatience, but it's not worth spending money on readings to get some peace of mind which will eventually come when life decides to reveal what's in store naturally. 

I'm so happy for you, Lucky!