Author Topic: "Not Being Shown"  (Read 3179 times)

Offline sarahkw

"Not Being Shown"
« on: January 28, 2013, 09:44:41 PM »
I've had something interesting happen to me in the last two readings I received. I get about a reading a month these days and almost always with Sapphire. I've had good experiences with Kisha and Barbara4846 too but I'm not necessarily convinced they're the right readers for me.

My last two readings were with Sapphire and North Star Julie. In both, I asked about a specific person that I've developed a bit of a crush on.

After asking Sapphire if this guy was significant for me, she said that yes, he was significant in the fact that I was going to experience having a crush on him, etc. when I haven't been down that route in so long. BUT she wasn't being shown if he he was OR WASN'T the one because I'd have to make some decisions on my own and that knowledge would mess with the decisions I make. I know what she's talking about and agree with her on that entirely.

With Julie, she immediately picked up 'logistics' as being the big issue between us. She's right - we're 9 hours apart. But she encouraged me to keep communication open because the cards were 'very good' with him. She too though said 'I don't tell my clients if he or she is 'the one''

Personally, I LIKE that neither of them said yes or no to him being 'The One.' I'm a big believer in making decisions based on what's right for ME and ME alone and I think if I knew someone, be it this guy or someone else, was or wasn't the one, I'd take them into account when deciding things. Make sense?

I'd love to hear your thoughts/experiences on this!

Offline hope4love

Re: "Not Being Shown"
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 06:36:02 AM »
nm
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 01:47:33 AM by hope4love »

Offline sarahkw

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 05:24:02 PM »

It goes without saying that a reader should never ever try to persuade you to take a particular course of action based on what they 'see' about a particular person or situation.
I definitely speak from personal experience on this.  Thankfully I listened to my own gut and it saved me from a BIG mistake.

My 2 cents.

Agreed. I can say I've never let what a reader told me be the deciding factor in any decision I make. My gut instinct is pretty darn good so I'll go with that in the end every single time. I love that both Julie and Sapphire essentially said to just let it all play out. I'm working on being better about that. :)

Offline Hannah3

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 07:09:01 PM »
I agree Hope4Love that you should follow your heart in the end. And make your own choices. Dont listen to everything a reader says. I think they are just helping us or giving us insight. But at the end of the day you know what your heart truley feels. Dont let someone eles change that.

Offline hope4love

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2013, 04:47:35 AM »
nm

« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 01:47:25 AM by hope4love »

Offline sarahkw

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2013, 04:56:57 AM »
@sarahkw:  as difficult as it is to let things play out (sometimes), it's usually the best course of action, especially when it comes to relationships.
We have no control over another person, only ourselves.
I have come to the conclusion that when we let a situation play itself out (whether or not we're forced to do so), the end result it how it's supposed to be and for our highest good.
This happens when we let go and detach from a situation and how we want things to play out.
You may not come to this realization until some time has passed and that's normal.  It takes time and distance to see things clearly and objectively. 

Ultimately, we are the guiding force of our lives, not a reader. A good, ethical reader will encourage you to listen to yourself when making decisions and not to give your power away to someone else.

Very well said, Hope! Letting go is difficult but ultimately, it ends up better than you hoped for. :)

Offline hope4love

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2013, 05:53:59 AM »
Amen!  I learned my lesson the hard way.   :P