Author Topic: WHO DO YOU THINK IS REAL AND ETHICAL  (Read 5833 times)

jen80

WHO DO YOU THINK IS REAL AND ETHICAL
« on: January 24, 2013, 02:27:23 PM »
Hi guys am constantly on this forum cause I love it. Why didn't I know about this forum earlier would have saved me thousands.    Which readers from any site do you trully believe is a real psychic and not just a cold reader or doing guesswork or lucky with predictions. I have only read on keen and CP but I can say without a doubt ARIES INTUITION on keen, SAPPHIRE21 also on keen, on CP uli, leo. Venus is hit and miss and you can't really validate the feelings she gets and since her timing sucks and predictions fail a lot I would say no but she still deserves honorary mention she can also waste money. These are from hours and lots of money spent. Who are your choices?.

Offline psychicgirlie

Re: WHO DO YOU THINK IS REAL AND ETHICAL
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 04:28:53 PM »
My number one go to right now is definitely Aries Intuition. She has been correct on how things were going to play out in my situation as well as has been very consistent on contact predictions. Lady Persephone has been pretty good too on predictions. Still waiting to see how the outcome will be. I have a timeframe from now until April so we'll see. I wasn't really impressed with anyone on CP. always wanted to try Uli but haven't had the chance to yet.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 05:21:39 PM »
It's no secret that Kisha is my favorite, even though she was wrong for me on a biggie last year.

Anyways, here's my "team"...

Outcome and timeframes: Aries Intuition (Kisha)

Tarot, Outcome, general insight, tough love, honesty, haha: Ness21

Insight into 3rd parties, straight talk, guidance: LadyPersephone

Empaths (my least favorite type of reader, but sometimes comes in handy): Mystikka and LifeMakeoverParty

Contact Predictions ONLY or work questions (everything else has been pretty wrong): Abundant Visions (Gaylene)

Outcome: Maureen36 and Hatter

All of these readers have made my list because they have made one or more big predictions that ended up being correct.  Those listed as outcome readers have correctly predicted relationship outcomes. 

Offline jahida

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2013, 04:58:34 PM »
Old Seraphim Harbinger. She has always been accurate and honest. She doesnt sugarcoat or waste time/money. She offers spiritual guidance and positivity. I absolutely love that woman. She isnt bubbly but she knows her stuff.