Author Topic: Cahre  (Read 3554 times)

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
Cahre
« on: January 11, 2013, 04:53:17 PM »
has anyone used this reader before - Cahre? curious of your thoughts. i've seen her listed in the Featured section a couple of times and her feedback looks pretty good. i  haven't tried her myself but was thinking about it.

Offline Zenia

Re: Cahre
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 05:50:48 PM »
has anyone used this reader before - Cahre? curious of your thoughts. i've seen her listed in the Featured section a couple of times and her feedback looks pretty good. i  haven't tried her myself but was thinking about it.
She is very good,thats my opinion.Excellent insight,but as for all readers i have ever read with,you cannot count on predictions.

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2013, 09:36:53 PM »
Readers on Keen pay to be on the featured page just so you know...doesn't mean they are good or the better readers

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 05:23:57 PM »
Readers on Keen pay to be on the featured page just so you know...doesn't mean they are good or the better readers

i never said she was a better reader. i was merely explaining how i came to find her. i know how the featured listings works and i normally don't call people from there, but sometimes click on the profiles of people i haven't seen around.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2016, 02:37:36 PM »
This reader was very slow.. Painfully. I semi agreed with her until she told me my boyfriend of 4 years may be gay 😂

I laughed. It was laughable. He's definitely not.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2016, 04:02:28 PM »
I called her in my early Keen days,and sometimes she was stunning.The latest years i have not called often,i dont feel she picks up so well anymore.She is indeed slow.

anything