Author Topic: Angeldust36  (Read 22897 times)

loops77

Angeldust36
« on: January 09, 2013, 11:44:47 PM »
Slowly burning my old notes and was wondering if anyone else read with her on here. She was the one (along with Tina Zubia) to predict a windfall for me with exact timing. Her style is pretty unique (IMO in a good way). She again brought up the ex from years ago, as well as the new guy that EVERYONE seems to pick up on. She has discussed career opportunities, future dating options, even unexpected roomates (my sister lost her job and had to move in).

Offline Jonnie

Re: Angeldust36
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 11:46:22 PM »
Loops where is she on Keen? I havent heard of her?

loops77

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 11:54:33 PM »
http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/life-questions/angeldust36/5225666

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2013, 12:12:31 AM »
amazing. she's using an old pic of Britney Spears as her profile pic.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2013, 09:30:41 AM »

hahahahaha...sorry but that IS funny.

I have not read with her but her feedback looks promising. Do you mind sharing what all she predicted that did indeed manifest? Feel free to PM if you prefer. :)

Offline kari

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2013, 11:36:05 PM »
lmao i did not even know that was britney spears... but yes i have read with her and she is good. i mean really good. i dont focus on timing  i dont even ask about timing. i just want to know whats going on. but shes up there.

loops77

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2013, 12:13:10 AM »

hahahahaha...sorry but that IS funny.

I have not read with her but her feedback looks promising. Do you mind sharing what all she predicted that did indeed manifest? Feel free to PM if you prefer. :)

sending PM

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2013, 06:04:38 PM »
I think she is the one who talks about threads that connect you with somone?

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2013, 06:27:31 PM »
This reader charges $5.99/minute for chat readings?!  That's a lot. 

Offline Rima

• Manifesting
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2013, 10:08:26 PM »
I was thinking exactly that!  For a chat reading that is very high.

loops77

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2013, 10:18:06 PM »
Yeah, its more cost efficient to speak with her. Shes not a slow typer, but it is expensive.

loops77

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2013, 12:53:22 AM »
Just an update.. a few people have reported similar wording in some readings. Don't know if she is fond of using boilerplate phrases or what, but her outcomes for each person seem to be different. I do know that specific predictions came through when I read with her though. So, she does have some type of ability. I just don't know if our relationship issues are really similar or if she is intentionally using the same phrases.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2013, 04:28:04 PM »
yeah, i'll tell a story i've told over chat a few times as i realized i never posted in the thread that i read with her.

i chatted with her in January when i was having a fight with my bf. we hadn't spoken since that morning and it was already night time. he was upset with me so i was giving him space. i figured i'd give her a shot. she started off the reading with stuff about lines and holding hands which means there is a future (i guess this is the thing that she has told many of us). but when i pressed her about what was happening right then, she gave me specific predictions. she said he was home alone, i'd hear from him by the end of the night, and everything would be fully over in the next 18 hours - all of this was true and came to pass.

i don't know.. to me, i think she was good. some people think she made lucky guesses, but all of those were pretty lucky to get. she could have said he was out drinking the night away, that we'd break up, that i wouldn't hear from him until he slept on it.. but no. i haven't used her again but may. i wouldn't mind speaking to her next time.

loops77

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2013, 05:46:12 PM »
I honestly think most of us have spiritual and sexual connections with the people we are dating...so i guess those "lines" as she says, stand out. I don't think its a script that she uses, but I do think you get more specific info when you press her for information. She has made predictions that have come to pass for me. I just wish she was cheaper.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2013, 05:59:21 PM »
I honestly think most of us have spiritual and sexual connections with the people we are dating...so i guess those "lines" as she says, stand out. I don't think its a script that she uses, but I do think you get more specific info when you press her for information. She has made predictions that have come to pass for me. I just wish she was cheaper.
Does she take calls or is it just chat?I cant stand the chat.It gives me no connection to the reader,feels like talking into an empty room.