Author Topic: The truth always comes out  (Read 2760 times)

Angel light

The truth always comes out
« on: January 07, 2013, 04:40:07 PM »
I read with siane22 a couple of weeks ago.  At that reading, she told me my SM had been sleeping w someone else (at that point we were still seeing each other).  She said I would find something out about him on the 6th that Wouk ma,e me turn form him.  And that on the 7th he would feel bad.

Last night I saw him.  When we went to bedc I couldn't sleep and got up to get something to eat.  I saw his phone aging there and decided to check it.  I found texts to a few women, including one where he invited one out for a drink while he was put of town on business.  I found that he didn't spend the night where he said he did tat night.  There was the confirmation siane told me about. 

Not one other reader saw this.  Not one.  Kat Aveno saw that he was a cheater but not the other women.  At least I know the truth now and can move on.  But siane was the only one to predict this.

loops77

Re: The truth always comes out
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 05:37:24 PM »
I'm so sorry to read this. At least now you know the truth about him and you can move on. Sianne was very specific for me regarding one particular issue that I was calling about, just like you. You should update the Sianne thread so others can benefit.

Offline lioness79

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2013, 11:54:22 PM »
HUGS, Angel  :(!! I'm sorry you had to find out this way, but happy you know the truth. Hang in there, girl!

Furah2fun

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2013, 02:32:07 AM »
Angel, I am so sorry!!! I hope you are doing okay.

Hugs, XOXO.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2013, 02:58:09 AM »
Darling, you don't deserve this. I know that I and I am sure WE are here for you. Sorry chat kicked all of us out earlier, but come back. {{{{{hugs}}}}}

Offline oben

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2013, 11:10:21 AM »
Hugs comrad...