Author Topic: Readings By Ness  (Read 3489 times)

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
Readings By Ness
« on: December 30, 2012, 04:06:56 PM »
Hey Everyone,
Any comments about Ness?  Would like to know if she has been accurate with anyone, or totally wrong.  I think we can agree that some do not feel she is the most compassionate in her delivery lol.  If anyone has read with her on Keen, or her personal site will you share your experience?
Thanks!

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
Re: Readings By Ness
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 04:14:26 PM »
Ness has been right for me on two outcomes and one recent prediction. She has become my go-to reader when I need insight into something. She scarily also has been able to further confirm our connection by providing details from my past that I can confirm. This isn't common stuff that could be guessed, either. These are specific details theres no way she could know. She's a talented reader. I will caution that she does like astrology and may ask you about signs or may try to tell you the sign of the other people in question, but I think that's just a preferred tool for her. She's been very generous and helpful for me.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 09:37:04 PM »
i have used Ness for years, off and on. i think she is a great outcome reader. she isn't someone that tells you all of these weird details, like Cookie. because of that, she is someone that is good to get overall answers from. not the day-to-day. i would relate her to Julie (NorthStarJulie). she has been very accurate for me in the past. i used her again recently and didn't get a TON of info from her, but she explained my situation and gave a firm outcome, which has been right.

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2013, 03:22:27 AM »
She's not taking new clients on keen.

Offline oben

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 07:19:11 AM »
She is super nice, that is all I can say, as far as her reading, she did not give me a fairy tale, but told me a different version of things others said, some stuff she said was like general advice. She did not tell me anything specific, and we actually chatted more than having a reading, very sweet lady.

anything