Author Topic: Samantha Wild  (Read 7758 times)

Offline Fairydust123

Re: Samantha Wild
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2020, 06:53:49 PM »
Why do you have to wait 4 months?

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2020, 04:27:42 PM »
Bump. Any predictions come to pass?

Offline SarahM

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2021, 03:11:50 AM »
Bump.. anyone?

Offline Kate

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2021, 06:20:46 AM »
I read with her a few times, a few years ago when I was gong through a very intense time after being cut off my my then PoI - a strong connection - my first really strong connection - and I was really struggling. I read with most readers on Keen at that time.
Scoot on 2/3 years and I can safely say that nothing - NOTHING - she said was was accurate. 
At the time she gave me a load of garbage about hang ups he had - in great detail I may add- but all of which was inaccurate.
The reason I know, is because we finally reconnected and became good friends.
Don't trust her - sorry. I'll never read with her again - along with 99% of readers on Keen.
The only two I was left trusting from Keen are Aries and Cookie (and even they are not right more than 80% or so percent of the time - but they are both good guides at least....genuine.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2021, 07:22:45 PM »
I just don’t understand why it’s so damn hard to get a reading with her? She wouldn’t read for me unless I sent her “proof of a few reviews” I’ve left on keen before March!! She wanted screenshots and everything lol! How am I supposed to remember every single review I’ve left? Let alone find them if they’re so far back?? Seems a little ridiculous to me.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2021, 07:27:29 PM by SarahM »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2021, 03:53:57 AM »
I just don’t understand why it’s so damn hard to get a reading with her? She wouldn’t read for me unless I sent her “proof of a few reviews” I’ve left on keen before March!! She wanted screenshots and everything lol! How am I supposed to remember every single review I’ve left? Let alone find them if they’re so far back?? Seems a little ridiculous to me.

LOL thats pathetic of her. Its clear she sucks as a reader and is only looking to "read" for people that give good reviews.

anything