Author Topic: LadyPersephone vs Yona Farrell  (Read 6106 times)

Offline eilson

LadyPersephone vs Yona Farrell
« on: February 06, 2018, 06:11:18 PM »
Any thoughts on which one is better?

Offline whskers

Re: LadyPersephone vs Yona Farrell
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2018, 05:08:08 AM »
They both work great for me but I think lady persephone is More empath and advise how to take control of the future and yona is more predictions.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 02:55:49 AM by whskers »

Offline eilson

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 04:13:09 PM »
They both work great for me but I think lady persophone is More empath and advise how to take control of the future and yona is more predictions.

Whsker did your predictions with Yona take years to manifest as many others have stated?

Offline whskers

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2018, 02:58:04 AM »
They both work great for me but I think lady persophone is More empath and advise how to take control of the future and yona is more predictions.

Whsker did your predictions with Yona take years to manifest as many others have stated?

No.. the big one happened a few weeks after My reading. But there’s another big prediction that was due end of the year 2017 per Yona but most accurate people said end of feb to March 2018 so hasn’t manifested yet.

But she have another big prediction for summer so I’m not sure if that’s summer 2018 future years..

Offline bbram1891

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2018, 05:16:42 PM »
LadyPersephone is a very good empath and speak about feeling, thoughts of the other person fairly accurately.  LadyPersephone is good in reading a current situation to the details and can advise based on that. Yona is more a tarot readers with good psychic abilities and probably better for looking at predictions. Yona is also good with telling emotions around predictions. They are completely different in that aspect

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2020, 08:41:57 PM »
Any thoughts on which one is better?

Marketing strategy.

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2020, 11:50:50 PM »
I like them both for different reasons.  Persephone I think is a little tougher but I like Yona’s warm ness.  Both good can’t compare.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2021, 03:12:51 PM »
Lady P and Sophia Elise said the same exact thing about POI using drinking or edibles, which I know he has been lately and I didn't mention it to either one of them! So crazy... Yona also said depression which Sophia Elise also said bouts of depression and Lady P said in a funk, and again something I never brought up.

Offline gray2

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2021, 03:39:08 AM »
I use Lady p to get inside someones head. i use Yona for predictions.

anything