Author Topic: TJ373  (Read 23674 times)

Offline Baypark1

Re: TJ373
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2017, 07:21:08 PM »
I looked through my notes because I had read with him once a few years ago.  He was totally off as far as predictions go. I think he kind of got the present and what was going on in POI's head. i had read with him the day after POI and I had a huge fight in my house and I kicked him out.  It was that moment that my eyes were open to this man and it was the beginning of the end of me giving a rats ass about him. SO, the fact that TJ actually said the last 3 months of the year would have a shift towards a relationship was completely wrong. 

Offline britbrat

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2017, 07:43:45 PM »
He is really great with details and small stuff, but not so much with outcomes.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2017, 07:47:52 PM »
He is really great with details and small stuff, but not so much with outcomes.

Yeah, I think that's correct. He seemed to get my POI and his issues years ago. In hindsight now I know what he was talking about and he was right. Outcomes, NOPE. 

Offline njlady

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2017, 06:51:02 PM »
I read with him recently because I needed to know what was going on with a person (not an ex or anything) and how to handle a sticky situation that has more levels than a layer cake. He picked up on the person right away (two very specific validations) and I got some really valuable insight so I have a much better idea of what I am dealing with and how to handle things.  I wasn't really looking for predictions per se.  I liked him.

Offline Mememe

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2017, 11:22:34 PM »
I read with him last month, nothing he predicted came to pass.

flopshowwwwww

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2017, 05:29:34 AM »
AGREE, HE'S JUST A BUNCH OF DRAMATIC STORYLINES CRUNCHED INTO ONE CALL. ITS LIKE A LAS VEGAS MAGIC SHOW... AND NONE OF IT IS REAL.

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2018, 05:11:28 PM »
Hi! Has anybody read with TJ?

Offline mignnone

« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2018, 03:26:34 AM »
Hi! Has anybody read with TJ?
Sounds good but all lies. Don’t waste your time unless you want to be lied to

Offline Jpod2

« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2018, 07:30:51 PM »
TJ seems to have a good understanding of the POI. He did predict that I would hear about my job application within a week and I did. He predicted that I might see a POI within a week. I didn’t really believe him because the POI and I do not live anywhere near each other. We ended up seeing each other unexpectedly 5 days later. TJ has a really nice way of reading a person‘s feelings and explaining how and why they are acting the way they are especially from a male perspective and I appreciate that.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2018, 07:43:49 PM »
TJ seems to have a good understanding of the POI. He did predict that I would hear about my job application within a week and I did. He predicted that I might see a POI within a week. I didn’t really believe him because the POI and I do not live anywhere near each other. We ended up seeing each other unexpectedly 5 days later. TJ has a really nice way of reading a person‘s feelings and explaining how and why they are acting the way they are especially from a male perspective and I appreciate that.

Thats really interesting you seem to be the only one he made solid predictions for and was right.   Your post made me intrigued to read with him.  I checked out his profile and read this thread.....no where on his profile does he mention what kind of psychic abilities he has.  His bio is pretty bad in my opinion because he talks about all his experience and excellent feedback, being a master of his "craft" (doesn't specify what craft, or what gift he has) and he targets women who need help in love.   Strong pass for me! Ladies, be careful.

Offline Jpod2

« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2018, 09:43:14 PM »

Thats really interesting you seem to be the only one he made solid predictions for and was right.   Your post made me intrigued to read with him.  I checked out his profile and read this thread.....no where on his profile does he mention what kind of psychic abilities he has.  His bio is pretty bad in my opinion because he talks about all his experience and excellent feedback, being a master of his "craft" (doesn't specify what craft, or what gift he has) and he targets women who need help in love.   Strong pass for me! Ladies, be careful.

Not sure what you mean. There are clearly others that have reviewed him that feel that same as me.  I’m definitely not the only one. And if you read his bio he clearly states that he can read people. As I mentioned he’s good with guy’s perspectives and explaining their thoughts and feelings. To each their own, but there’s no need to warn people when you yourself haven’t even tried him and decided to pass.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2018, 07:59:14 PM »
I liked the reading I had with him, he gave me more insight than most people that I read with lately. I think he picks up very well on the situation. In terms of future predictions, I don't rely on those too much, he seemed wishy washy about the future but very good with interpreting the present and past.

Offline NeSSi

« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2018, 10:47:26 PM »
I've just checked my notes and I read with him back at the end of March. He was pretty good tbh. He said my POI was angry at himself and at the world (and still he is... LOL), that now he was a complete different person that when we met, etc. and also gave me details that were accurate. His prediction was that my POI would contact me again at the end of April or May and it happened on 05/16, so he was quite good actually.

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2019, 02:07:23 AM »
I just read with him, and I feel like I’be read with entirely too many readers, but he did impress me. When I called, I asked if he could look into what he felt between me and my bf. (I told him his name and dob) and he was like do you like rollercoasters? Because wow!! And then he apologized if he offended me but I laughed, because that’s sort of the exact dynamic that we’re in right now. He clarified exactly what has been going on, he even used a handful of specific phrases that either he or I had said to one another at one point recently, he told me about his mindset, his behaviors, and they’re not general things that could be applied to anyone or their situation. There have been moments, drunk/sober/vulnerabilities where he would confess why he behaves a particular way/his fears/vulnerabilities.. TJ had spoken of all of them. He said the only thing that bothers him, as a guy, is that he’s projecting/punishing me for the failures of his past relationships, he self sabotages because this is the first time he’s ever been treated properly and even after all this time he has difficulty trusting it (he even was able to hone in on a specific event that’s happening right now and stated that he’s relying on this particular event to help him have ‘security’ to keep pushing a way and controlling the pace of us). Essentially, he went through the whole dynamics, gave his predictions of how ill behave, how to change/modified the behavior, also told me a timeline of when he feels that things will be resolved. He stated that regardless, things wont be over, but was very clear about what needed to be said/accomplished (hes not wrong, to be honest, I have reached that conclusion on my own) his timeline matches up with EmmaJane, Sincerity, Kisha, and a couple of other readers who I trust/connect with. I’ve wanted to get a reading with him for quite some time, but the only annoying thing is every time I click on arrange call, it prompts me to request an apt, which he never seems to accept/acknowledge. I feel like him being online today, when I felt lost was def. fate, and I hope that given how well we connected that he’s correct on how things will play out.

Offline LetItBe123

« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2019, 09:14:54 PM »
I’ve read with TJ many times, I was blown away the first time I ever called him and he described my POI with such accuracy. After calling him for about two years of a tumultuous relationship my only worry with TJ is I think he was one of the reasons I stayed in a bad relationship for so long because he had me so convinced that I was the biggest blessing to ever come to my POI, he would often say I was my POI only source of light in his life and how he would sabotage the relationship because he didn’t think I could be so perfect for him and that my poi was just waiting for me to turn out to be a horrible person and not this great woman. Anyway, it made me stay with my poi through a lot of bad times because I thought “this guy is just misunderstood and actually loves me more than anything, he’s just afraid of that love” well almost 3 years later and a ton of heartbreak and betrayal I can say that I should have left my ex a long time ago and not relied so heavily on what empaths told me and focused more on my ex’s actions. But overall TJ is a very in tune empath, him and divine love are my absolute favorites in reading current emotions.