Author Topic: TJ373  (Read 23635 times)

Offline kdspirited

Re: TJ373
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2019, 04:57:44 AM »
I’ve read with TJ many times, I was blown away the first time I ever called him and he described my POI with such accuracy. After calling him for about two years of a tumultuous relationship my only worry with TJ is I think he was one of the reasons I stayed in a bad relationship for so long because he had me so convinced that I was the biggest blessing to ever come to my POI, he would often say I was my POI only source of light in his life and how he would sabotage the relationship because he didn’t think I could be so perfect for him and that my poi was just waiting for me to turn out to be a horrible person and not this great woman. Anyway, it made me stay with my poi through a lot of bad times because I thought “this guy is just misunderstood and actually loves me more than anything, he’s just afraid of that love” well almost 3 years later and a ton of heartbreak and betrayal I can say that I should have left my ex a long time ago and not relied so heavily on what empaths told me and focused more on my ex’s actions. But overall TJ is a very in tune empath, him and divine love are my absolute favorites in reading current emotions.

LetitBe how has your experience been with Divine love? Do you think she is also a wishful reader. Did any of her predictions come true for you?

Offline LetItBe123

« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2019, 05:14:51 PM »
Divine love would say things that my poi would word for word say, like exact quotes. So I know she’s extremely accurate and real. She never really made predictions with me, she would just advise me on what I could do going forward. But absolutely no psychic predicted that I would find out my poi was basically cheating and no psychic predicted that our relationship would crumble because of it. So even though some psychics are really good, none of them predicted something I wish I knew about ahead of time.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2019, 05:57:56 PM »
Divine love would say things that my poi would word for word say, like exact quotes. So I know she’s extremely accurate and real. She never really made predictions with me, she would just advise me on what I could do going forward. But absolutely no psychic predicted that I would find out my poi was basically cheating and no psychic predicted that our relationship would crumble because of it. So even though some psychics are really good, none of them predicted something I wish I knew about ahead of time.

I’m so so sorry this happened to you. I am also so worried same may happen with me. As I am absolutely convinced this woman is able to know specific things no one could possibly know without some psychic ability. But in my case yes she has advised of how my POI feels towards me and that he’s getting closer and closer to reaching out.... but I feel like I can’t trust that prediction now as much as I trust her to be accurate empathically.

I wish I could say for sure there were others that had her predictions pass but I’m not finding as much of that. Thanks for sharing your experience although I’m again so heartbroken for you.

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2020, 10:07:07 PM »
I just read with him a month ago for like 3 POIs..

Interestingly he seemed super in tune from POI's POV, but idk he described this one guy that likes me so much as genuinely sweet, shy, likes the energy
but in real life my impression of him was that he was kind of an arrogant egoistic asshole :/

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2021, 05:59:51 PM »
OK, WOW I literally got the SAME EXACT line which makes me super upset... he point blank said do you like rollercoasters becuase wow and then apologized before ranting into how POI has genuine feelings but gets in his own way and bla bla... I had to hang up because I had to get in my car and was going to arrange a call to finish but now I am not going to this is a stock line, I don't understand why people feel ok taking readers money when we are clearly going through emotional things, this just pisses me off... he told me Do Not Call or Contact him as well which I read he said to others on here.. sucks.

I just read with him, and I feel like I’be read with entirely too many readers, but he did impress me. When I called, I asked if he could look into what he felt between me and my bf. (I told him his name and dob) and he was like do you like rollercoasters? Because wow!! And then he apologized if he offended me but I laughed, because that’s sort of the exact dynamic that we’re in right now. He clarified exactly what has been going on, he even used a handful of specific phrases that either he or I had said to one another at one point recently, he told me about his mindset, his behaviors, and they’re not general things that could be applied to anyone or their situation. There have been moments, drunk/sober/vulnerabilities where he would confess why he behaves a particular way/his fears/vulnerabilities.. TJ had spoken of all of them. He said the only thing that bothers him, as a guy, is that he’s projecting/punishing me for the failures of his past relationships, he self sabotages because this is the first time he’s ever been treated properly and even after all this time he has difficulty trusting it (he even was able to hone in on a specific event that’s happening right now and stated that he’s relying on this particular event to help him have ‘security’ to keep pushing a way and controlling the pace of us). Essentially, he went through the whole dynamics, gave his predictions of how ill behave, how to change/modified the behavior, also told me a timeline of when he feels that things will be resolved. He stated that regardless, things wont be over, but was very clear about what needed to be said/accomplished (hes not wrong, to be honest, I have reached that conclusion on my own) his timeline matches up with EmmaJane, Sincerity, Kisha, and a couple of other readers who I trust/connect with. I’ve wanted to get a reading with him for quite some time, but the only annoying thing is every time I click on arrange call, it prompts me to request an apt, which he never seems to accept/acknowledge. I feel like him being online today, when I felt lost was def. fate, and I hope that given how well we connected that he’s correct on how things will play out.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2021, 12:30:56 AM »
He gave me the same rollercoaster line too

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2022, 03:22:33 PM »
I'm not sure why people get upset over the use of the same "line", I think it's just a person's mannerism. We all have go to phrases that we probably don't even realize that we use on the regular. I don't think this is something to be upset about. now if a person is saying the same thing, ie outcome, mannerism, etc. to each person then that would be alarming. not that a persons vocabulary changes.

I have yet to read him, are there any updates? his reviews look great.

Offline midwest60

« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2022, 12:30:50 AM »
I had 4 readings with him over a couple of days.  I haven't dated anyone in years and wanted a read on a guy I worked with.  Unfortunately, for me, he was wrong.  His readings suggested the guy was interested in me and just shy. However, I went out with the guy and he treated the time as a business data, and then continued to back off to cover his tracks.  So TJ was wrong....he was not into me. And, this is why I don't date! :)

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2022, 12:32:56 AM »
I had 4 readings with him over a couple of days.  I haven't dated anyone in years and wanted a read on a guy I worked with.  Unfortunately, for me, he was wrong.  His readings suggested the guy was interested in me and just shy. However, I went out with the guy and he treated the time as a business data, and then continued to back off to cover his tracks.  So TJ was wrong....he was not into me. And, this is why I don't date! :)

Can i add something, in my experience the shy guys act like they aren't into you when they are. i know over the years i often found out they were into me years later, but too shy to make it known and i too oblivious to pick up on the slightest hints. Not saying you're oblivious lol  A guy doesn't usually waste his time going out with a woman for business data alone, that can be achieved in a number of different ways that aren't so personal.  I could be wrong of course. but I wouldn't write it off completely in case he's just one of those guys that is really crappy at this stuff.   Continued to back of to cover his tracks? how do you mean? 

I'm just trying to give you another perspective. I just know from experience that i have had men who'd be classic "he's not that into you " types to end up learning later that they were that into me lol hope i make sense through this migraine.

Offline midwest60

« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2022, 11:12:22 PM »
Thanks. I appreciate your insight.  However, what is weird is this "guy" is very wordly and in his mid-50's. I don't think he is aware that I am 10 years older....perhaps he thinks I am only 5 years.  Anyway, despite how strong he is professionally, he was very awkward.

What is more strange...and what I can offer to this group....is that I used to be one of those people who hung on every guy's words and wondered "when will he call" etc etc.   I grew out of that phase and thought I would never feel that way again. However, this is the first guy who has given me butterflies in a long time and the anxiety started up all over again.

At least the sadness that comes from a "weird date" only lasted a few days. 

I will let you know if this shy guy changes direction. You are sweet, aqua girl.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2022, 03:16:56 AM »
Thanks. I appreciate your insight.  However, what is weird is this "guy" is very wordly and in his mid-50's. I don't think he is aware that I am 10 years older....perhaps he thinks I am only 5 years.  Anyway, despite how strong he is professionally, he was very awkward.

What is more strange...and what I can offer to this group....is that I used to be one of those people who hung on every guy's words and wondered "when will he call" etc etc.   I grew out of that phase and thought I would never feel that way again. However, this is the first guy who has given me butterflies in a long time and the anxiety started up all over again.

At least the sadness that comes from a "weird date" only lasted a few days. 

I have learned that the age of the man doesn't matter, they act weird at all ages lol . Remember, his profession is his element, he feels strong and confident and sure of himself. That doesn't mean he knows how to act in a situation where he likes a woman. lol Also, another thing to consider, you don't know his history, so you don't know what his attachment style is.  if you need a friendly ear feel free to message me .  and i think it's exciting that you have butterflies! Age becomes less important as we get older. if you want a good laugh i read that most men don't start maturing until their mid 40s LOL so according to that he's still green around the ears lol

Offline Onyx

« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2023, 02:01:15 PM »
I'm not sure what to think. He seemed to see the situation,  but can't validate.  So, not sure if it's a cold reading. He said poi was an unusual  character...true. he said to be csreful and not trust him going forward...true. he said poi has an enemy around him that blocks him and he (TJ) doesn't trust the wife, that she's manipulative.  Seversl psychics mentioned her being manipulative.  So, don't know if that's just a stock phrase for spouses. But mo one mentions the wife till I bring her up. He also said we have a unique connection.  A few have said that too. It is a very "unique" situation! So, he seems to be good with current situations. No real predictions,  just that poi would keep visiting.  He did for awhile.

Offline midwest60

« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2023, 03:05:56 AM »
It's been a year since I made a post on this subject.  Ultimately, TJ373 was wrong (like everyone else I read with). Originally, I thought the guy I went out with was just awkward, and TJ suggested he was like a young schoolboy who was nervous around girls/women.  Turns out he wasn't nervous...he was gay.

anything